Quick rundown on russia ban please also discuss pic related

Why are the jews still pissed off on my homeland? Only 'cause we fucked them up 6 million years back.

Inb4 yiddish ritual murder of Tsar Nikolaus

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/troll/ct.gif
youtu.be/R_MBOeqSYVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read 200 years together, it's because Russia and the proto-Germans destroyed Poland where the Jews were in control at the time. The Gulag Archipelago is the result.

Americans are just but hurt because Russia has been running state sanctioned doping for ALL athletes in ALL events since 1968 Olympics, and have only been caught out now.

yeah it's this. And Russians are just butthurt they got called out

They should be glad they're even allowed to compete as "Athletes from Russia" considering the level of doping going on

If you honestly think that Russia is the only country doing it I have bad news for you bucko. This is pure politics.

RUSSIA COLLUDED WITH THE OLYMPICS TO HACK THE OLYMPICS

I don't understand that image. What's it trying to say?

The niggers are addicted to krokodil

This is an allegory about how a group of Egyptian Kangz had all of their achievements, all of their science, and all of their technology stolen from them by the white devil.

Did this faggot ever actually produce any evidence for his claims in his shitty movie?

That American niggers are hypocrites.

We just use our former slaves as stand-ins for the olympics. Does anyone actually get a rush of pride when a nigger wins? I don't.

funny. Sup Forums has the Catalonia flag under the troll folder
s.4cdn.org/image/country/troll/ct.gif

>dat pic

nobody has doped more than the USA

Yep. Doping happens everywhere.

Remember lance armstrong and the tour de france, what like th 17th place guy was the guy who didnt dope. 1st place through 16th (or whatever) were dopers. Thats basically every sport.

kek. Well done Muhammed

quick rundown you say?

Thanks for your support Tyrone Lopez.

This thread needs more citations.

Just remember Sup Forums was created by a pure, white-skinned American.

The 1/64th German heritage really shines through.

I find some of these pretty funny. The sad part is that many Americans look just like that.

Kill yourself mongrol scum
Have the audacity to insult the Fatherland with your very presence

>He's a faggot because he exposed my Russiastan big daddy as a cheater
Hang yourself

You actually managed make an already good comic even better.

Nah, they gained theirs through eugenics
Not the same

i thougth canadian people were nice

not when she has more test than all of us here combined lad

Stahhhp. :,(

>Russians gave Trump steroids to win the election

kill your family and then yourself

I would assume because winter Olympics are predominantly white.

I would bet in a couple decades we no longer have winter Olympics, just shitskin running and bug eating contests or whatever they do.

America has state sanctioned doping too. All Olympic athletes use PEDs.

Oops, I forgot.

>Americans actually believe their athletes are natty

I hate this country so much

I don't see a difference between niggers and Russians. Except russians need drugs.

Russian shill alert!
Did Putin news tell you that?

>S.Korea bans Russia
>Fuck you America

>South Korea isn't an American puppet state
>American athletes don't use PEDs

Americans are so fucking stupid.

well this is a lie

americans are cucks

>our niggers don't use PEDs

Americans actually believe this

We do because it's true. Sorry you are so fucking butthurt by Russia getting caught you can't see that.

I'm sure a few might cheat, but it's not sanctioned by the USA nor are they helped to cheat by the USA.

What more proof do you need?

>beat into space by niggers
How does it feel to be so cucked

(((Fogel)))
All the evidence needed.

Also author of:
"Jewtopia: The Chosen Guide for the Chosen People"

in short
Russia is butthurt they got caught doping their athletes
literally everyone dopes their athletes for the Olympics though, Russia was just sloppy enough to get caught.

To be honest doping shouldn't be banned. Imagine the kind of world records athletes could impose if they weren't limited arbitrarily like this. It would be incredibly fun too.

Russia systematically supported and colluded to doping their athletes and then went to extreme lengths to hide this and did some major CIA type shit with fake walls and hidden rooms to switch out their hot piss for clean piss

>Person is fit
Actual proof would be nice.

Pro athletes your correct but most of our Olympic athletes are amateurs and there's a good chance they don't. We just really are that far ahead of everybody else in training and conditioning

Everybody dopes at that level, but they have to meet the testing standards, meaning they have to ensure that they're clean when tested at the competition, meaning they have to get off the juice during competition. The Russians switched the samples taken at the competition so that their athletes could stay on the juice during competition.

TLDR: Everybody juices, but only the Russians cheated the testing process.

>there's a good chance they don't.
No, there is not.

>We just really are that far ahead of everybody else in training and conditioning
You're an idiot

No, even during competition many teams do some drugs, but it's ok because of some stupid medical reasons.

>even during competition many teams do some drugs
this is what russians actually believe

americans are losing control, and it's beautiful

Quiz time. One of these teams is doping. Choose carefully.

we can see here who is doping

Is this guy stupid? You retards start doping in elementary school so you can win soccer mom cup.

>all three americans are blacks
kekus

u mad slav boi?

The jew is still mad that the Egyptians enslaved them over 3,000 years ago. They have built a religion based on perpetual guilt and holding a grudge. Face it, Hans. No matter what you do, no matter for how long you do it, the jew will always blame you for things you didn't do.

Oh, but you better not call them Christ killers, though. That would be anti-semitic.

>those fucking traps
The muscles, not the girl (male).

Retarded shills. Look at their shoulders and necks. You really think teenage girls get built like that?
Russians for comparison.

There are more PEDs than just HGH. You don't have to have the steroid look to be doped up to the gills

MUH'MER'CA!!!
(Need a roided up mutt, please.)

You guys know the ruskies didn't even equilibrate the urine temperature to near body when they used the catheters, right?

They kept clean piss in fridges in the team area. How fucking stupid are they

>flag I had to hover over to find out what it was
Do you third world-ers even have elementary school?

I want to have violent, aggressive sex with that leaf

I'm not even butthurt, just a bit sad.

Who's strength and condition programs are better? If you don't say China or Russia you're literally retarded but both of those are still wrong

She the with pelvis

U is girl

Well you are famous for your education Tyrone, didnt expect much more from you.

They don't teach us about irrelevant shit like Serbia in school

>christian country
>Clinton bombs serb christians
>serbia is shit etc.

Why are you so retarded?

Obviously the white girl is. Everyone knows the only reason whites ever got ahead is because they cheated everyone else.

Got to have more time for gender studies and whatnot.

How fucking stupid you are for believing that kind of bullshit. I thought our propaganda is the dumbest and most retarded in the world but looks like yours is even worse

I aint even mad. Niggers need to stfu.

Americans have small penises and are worried that the world will lose faith in their exceptionalism if Russia returns to beating them like the Soviets did.
But no one believes in Mer'shart Exceptionalism besides the 56% anyways.

For comparison, 1988 medal totals:
Russia: 286
Mer'ca: 100

Americans hate that they can barely compete with Third World nations, all while importing their best nog athletes and doping them up.

But beyond that, it's all about starting WWIII, and Russia won't bite because they refuse to put a zionist manchild in charge of their country.

>implying the struggle isn't half the fun

>Has time for gender studies
>Has time for Privilege classes
>Has time for the Art of Cuckolding courses
>Literally wasting no time in studying 12 years of his contry history
>hurr durr I don't know countries

I am all for Russians getting screwed but I am not so sure this move isn't politically motivated.

MUH JEWTOPIAN OLYMPICS MOVIE IS EVIDENCE!!!

who is doping here huh

This is actually true and anyone in the pro circuit will admit to it.
Take a wild guess why so many pro athletes have asthma.

It should be obvious, just go back and look at all the Zionist propaganda they put out while sending their Academi goons to attack Ukraine:
youtu.be/R_MBOeqSYVk

Leaf you don't even have a penis

Also russians are pretty aware of the past

If something similar like another Holodomor or something jewish happens we get our AKs

What even is this?

Simple.
Olympic games is a huge promotion for globalism and diversity.
Having a white christian country ripping that many medals cannot be allowed.
And omg, they are not pro LGBT !
Ban them.
Lets be honest, all competitors are on drugs. Its not the reason.

It's your assurance that nothing Jewish is happening.

what's up with the coloring of the russian flag, it almost looks like ours

Yes they teach you how to wave lgbt flags and to clap when two faggots kiss, very important stuff.

>They don't teach us in school
FTFY

an illiterate chechen immigrant

Inb4 Eurovision

When does this shit is again tho?

I love how absolutely rump roasted all the Russian diaspora and Western Russiaboos in this thread are, and all the actual Russians don't really give a fuck lmao

Jucha bljat destroyed