America should've picked their own damn cotton

America should've picked their own damn cotton.
Now you're forever riddled with entitled nighers like this

>niggers get slaughtered daily because they're retarded uncivilized pieces of shit
>to make up for this, nigger has the bright idea to act like a retarded uncivilized piece of shit

welp

I mainly blame the Crown, the colonies wanted to stop it but the Crown let it continue which would later make the southern states reliant of slave labor

Got any more? I love a good NHT

This

we should have bred a spic underclass to do it like we have now

>be viscous animal
>hate animals
>cry when people like real dogs better than Pitt bulls.

>ion give a fuck bout no cat

Cleary this is a nucleophilic attack in an SN2 reaction. You guys just don't have the IQ needed to understand ebonic chemistry and afro-reactions.

>kicks dog
>gets shot
>buried out back
wyppo

It's behaviour like that, which makes us value the life of animals more than their continued existance.

That's like a child who hits their siblings for getting more attention from their parents. Only in this situation its an ape hating other animals for being more liked than them.

I'd like to see this nigger try to kick a dog that would fight back

Don't put apes on the same level please

Blame the Jews

>that attitude
>Stop killing niggas.

clearly we are not killing enough.

>I hate animals
I always knew nogs hated themselves

>Posts like this
>Wonder why white care about dogs more than niggers

My dog actually has a soul. Big difference. He's so full of it too, obviously terrified of dogs. He'd cross to the other side of the road and continue his nog shuffle quicker than you can say blame Whitey. Give them Atlanta as new Africa and in 5 years they'll have killed each other off.

yesterday:
"but if we free the slaves who will pick the cotton?!"

today:
"but if we build the wall who will pick the tomatoes, oranges, and avocados?!"

leave me and my republican ancestors out of this. the democrats started this nonsense and they continue to this day.

>Yall care more bout animals

damn right

>Don't care about harm done to animals
>Cares about harm to niggas

Those aren't the same thing?

Kick my dog and that's the last thing you're ever going to, you filthy nigger.

I would help 1 million dogs before I help 1 nigger. Dogs are useful. Niggers are useless.

>das for Trayvon
>das for a nigga that i prolly woulda shot if he was from anudda hood
Niggers.

What the fuck is "ion"
Niggers are so fucking retarded. I hate putting up with them

Daily reminder niggers aren't sub-human, they're sub-insect because even bugs can survive and thrive without the Red Cross/welfare.

"I dont"

i.e. "ion no" = "I don't know"