Trump Isreal puppet

So Sup Forums
whats stronger for you, your love of Trump, or your fear of the Jews? (I would say hate but lets be honest you fear them for dumb reasons)

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/12/06/trumps-jerusalem-decision-alarms-world-leaders/926109001/

What does the Mayor of Jerusalem have to say?

>This historic step will send a very clear message to the world that the United States stands with the Jewish people and the State of Israel.

Congrats, Trump is a good goy

I personally have nothing against the Jews nor do I fear them but I know a lot of you here do.

MIGA

Make Israel Great Again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EKmSf-7Nd-M
youtu.be/CCWDjG74_0w
youtu.be/g9PRCIdJ_v4
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/24/pentagon-nearly-2000-troops-syria-according-latest-statistics/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-troops-syria-2000-troops-pentagon-revealed-announcement-latest-a8075006.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Judeo-christian or Islam. Pick a side, faggot.

Jerusalem IS Israel's Capital.

Israel IS the land of Jews.

I neither love trump nor fear the Jews, perhaps you should stop reading the huffington post

I am on whatever side opposes Islam. If that’s the same side as the Jews, that’s ok. For now......

JIDF is shilling hard today.

Israel is the most important country in the world, and the Jews are the most important people.

JIDF pls go

ISRAEL FIRST

Why is it such a big deal?

>Why is it such a big deal?

Underage or retard?

Trump puppet of the saudis and the jews. what a piece of shit

I mean, what are the actual real world consequences?

I side with Muslims.

Just goes to show who rules us. Phuck israel.

Trump is a well-known agent of ZOG but Sup Forums decides to ignore the truth.

>keeps troops in Afghanistan
>has 2000 troops in Syria
>hostile towards Iran
>dick-sucker of Israel

>but Sup Forums decides to ignore the truth.

Disgusting old pol would have never supported (((((((((((Trump)))))))))))))

Aaannnndddd Thread shit down every time I post THIS:
youtu.be/EKmSf-7Nd-M

If I were you I'd be afraid.
youtu.be/CCWDjG74_0w

>Deus Vult Comfy

Burgers willing to submit to the jews but will never abandon the drumpf train.
Everything makes sense if you think about it.

Sup Forums is so cucked

They rail against Israel for years and Trump hands the Jews what they want on a silver platter? Crickets.

They rail against the possibility that the Pizzagate conspiracy is real and call for anyone even tangentially implicated to be executed, Roy Moore demonstrably is a fucking pedophile with physical evidence of him sending love notes to little girls? Fucking Crickets.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

nah we support the dude

There is no scenario in which I would ever side with murdering muslims.

/ptg/ and Reddit need to leave here. I admit I voted for Trumpowitz because he was the best option, but it's now 100% clear he's just another willing agent of ZOG

youtu.be/g9PRCIdJ_v4

Cuck and proud.

Look at these cucks

Never forget you're in the biggest Trump dick-sucking board on the Internet which ignores things that make him look bad

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/24/pentagon-nearly-2000-troops-syria-according-latest-statistics/

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-troops-syria-2000-troops-pentagon-revealed-announcement-latest-a8075006.html

p

Jews can suck my 5cm dick u canadian cunt. They're not important watsoever. They're just people like us. Born retarded and proud

bla bla blabla blo blo blo bluf

How is this a victory for kikes? They're already there. This is a victory for Christian America. Trump is taking steps to give the world to Christ. That prophecy that the elites were panicking over at that conference is playing out.

hahahahahha( in english) hohohohohoohoho (in french)huhuhuhuhuhuhu(in japanese)

Oy vey!

You’re either a muzzie already, or you’re gonna be soon. You let them take over and destroy your country. Losers. Don’t come crying to the US for help when they’re beheading non Muslims in the streets. Wimps.

>all of these butthurt muslims
No one in America gives a shit what Israel's capital is.

How is Roy Moore a pedophile?

He said he would do this during the campaign

more like you = muzzie cuck

Trump is a fucking failure. No wall, niggers still running rampant, crime through the roof, spics overflowing through local Wal-mart.

Thought we were going to win. Instead, we got a Jewish slong sucker.

I was keking at all the retards who were voting for trump insisting that he wasn't gonna be a kike shill like Hillary Clinton.. Imagine being that retarded. If you're President of the Zionist States of Israelica you gotta kiss (((their))) ass.