What show do you tell people you're watching when you're really watching anime?

what show do you tell people you're watching when you're really watching anime?

>people

I don't talk with normalfags about anime.

Paint drying.

I just say the name of the show. Anime is not an underground thing anymore and hasn't been in a long time. No one cares that you like it

Whatever anime I'm watching is what I tell them I'm watching. The only people I talk to outside of work and family are other people I know that either like anime, or like /tg/ things, so they have no room to talk shit.

Why would I lie to Sup Forums about watching anime?

anime is for normalfags

I don't.

Sometimes I lie about having seen a particular anime to justify my shitposting.

Game of Thrones

which is a bad idea because I dropped it like 3 years ago

Nothing. I say I'm doing nothing, if anyone asks.
But nobody asks.

I don't watch things near people

Do people really watch things on their phones? Sounds retarded.

Not strictly true. Let me borrow a general idea to illustrate.
“Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.”
In this case this also applies to hobbies like anime.

the people in my state probably would and would judge where i go to bathroom on it.

I dont even tell people im into star wars unless they bring it up. cause i know. i know i'll just sperg out.

>constant 3DPD threads
>constant blogging threads
>constant normalfags threads

Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong with you?

I am Sup Forums, I'm doing fine, thanks.

I usually wear headphones, which makes you slightly more unapproachable to strangers, and my friends no my hobbies, so I'm never in this situation.

No I don't think this board is doing fine. I think you're all fucking tsundere for normalfags.

/r9k/ tier shit.

i made the thread cause im talking to a normie girl and it occurred to me i didn't have an answer if i was watching an anime.

What show are you watching, user-chan?

I have never discussed anime with anyone else face to face in my life and this thread just made me realize this

So there you go.

You are cancer along with your thread. Fuck off normalfag.

Boku no pico

Fuck off.

This. Also, people who know me knows I don't watch TV and there are very few shows I follow via online streaming.

sport