What was the point of this character?

What was the point of this character?

sex

Doujins

I fap to her often. I don't think that's the point of her from the creator's perspective but I found it to be a good use anyway.

this tbqh desu fampai

lesbian

Having sick fantasies about.

I want to go behind my waifu's back and have an affair with Shinka without protection. Promising to leave my family for her, the young and naive Shinka will carry the baby to term, where then I'll go back on my word and leave her to raise the baby on her own. Disgusted with the decisions she's made in her life, Shinka will cut all connections of her friends and family, disappear from public life, work a low paying, dead end job and live inside a tiny apartment, raising our child by herself, and crying herself to sleep every night as she lays there, rocking that cradle she found by the dumpster with a dead look on her face and age.

Also, I'll be her boss/supervisor and the person she answers to every day.

She is normie sex appeal. Her whole point is to make chuunis feel like shit by bombarding them with normie propaganda.

Except one day she'll end up stabbing you on your doorstep.

Seek help

Shinka would not simultaneously risk being separated from our daughter if she gets caught and losing the only means of financial security outside of prostitution.

A wise woman once said, "Perving out is what the heart does best". I'm just being true to myself.

Your daughter will seek revenge.

I remember her, I really wanted her to be the heroine

Nah. user-kun is into that father-daughter incest shit. Did you not hear him self proclaim himself a pervert?

user, please. There's almost a decade before we start exploring that option.

Father - daughter incest hatesex?

More like father-mother-daughter threesome. A 26 year old Shinka will still be pretty hot, and incredibly desperate and lonely.

Like the finest of wines. It takes 1) time and 2) fermentation. The fermentation of hatred to spew out cathartically in sweat, shame, and struggle.

>incredibly desperate and lonely.
She'll steal Utah in her early 20s because chuunishit won't put out and then she'll get knocked up and they'll be forced to get married but neither of them will be too upset about it because it's desirable despite being unplanned

That would be too much for user to handle.

What would user and Shinka's daughter look like?

Like Shinka, if we're lucky

What if she has a completely different personality? Imagine kuudere Shinka.

Why does personality matter?

Nibutani is pretty much the only character besides the mains that isn't anime original. And she only joins the club so she can take the Rastafarian away from Dekomori. So, why does she even a character in the original source material?

I think I want to be her daughter now, thanks Sup Forums.

Why is she such a bully?

I forgot what that was about but Dekomori probably deserved it.

She is necessary for being Mōuhri Summah who writes the Mabinogian of course...

Who else can help the Tyrant's Eye find the Unseen Horizon with the Daahku Furaym Mastah at her side.

>that background girl

>Shinka will cut all connections of her friends and family, disappear from public life, work a low paying, dead end job and live inside a tiny apartment
I am already Shinka

It's weird how they changed the anime so much compared to the source. Has anyone read the source? Is it shit?

I have a question then.

Will you die if we remove the clip?

She is what dekomori needs to grow into a lesbian

I want Shinka to bully me.

yes we are

She tried to leave her chuuni past behind, but it dragged her back in. That's the point of the character.

>Is it shit?
Yes.

Shinka doesn't actually need the clip to survive.

Fap material.

I just want to fight Shinka.

I want to fight for Shinka, come at me you dipshit

But I want to fight Shinka, not you.

while i want to fight for a purpose that is protect Shinka from all harm and filth

Are you calling Shinka a weakling? You don't think she is capable of defeating me?

i do too as long as i lose and shinka is unscathed

Lion get to pick their opponents not the other way rounds. Have you heard the ancient chuuni proverb before: Jade should not used to hit vase, and you are that ugly neolithic mudshit vase

That's no fun, she would be disappointed in you.

Well too bad, I'm going to fight her regardless of your shitty proverbs.

This. And then she taunts and trashtalks you, preferably using her ass.

then you have to pass through me. I am a Shinknight and i die fight for you, state your name so that i tell the undertaker.

What the hell is your problem you chuuni? Stop messing with my head.

I want Shinka to punch me in the belly!

My Lady, i swear an oath under witness of Allfather and i am not an oathbreaker.

"user-kun, open wide, I want to spit in your mouth"
How do you react?

Shinka would be too embarrassed to hang around you.

hold this user person and gag his (her?) mouth open

Her skin looks so soft.

It is sacred duty to serve My Lady and i only make my entrance where there is need to protect My Lady.

was this from the show?

That's enough chuuni shit from you today.

Ending

I am a ShinKnight and i die a ShinKnight.

>666
You're the fucking devil, that's what you are. You're too evil to be with Mori Summer.

Peasant, how dare you spoke My Lady scared true r then universal name. I am not a devil but i am a necessary evil and i deal with dipshit devil like you so that My Lady stay pure

Needed a pseudo-normie to balance things out

pretty hot

fpbp

Why didn't you go after this guy
instead?

What was the point of this cuter, better character?

Boring dakimakura with a pulse

I think she was there to fill the quota.

>dakimakura with a pulse

You're the first person other than myself that I've ever seen describe a character as this

It's not always a bad thing though...

There has to be a body for the clip

Open my mouth to ask what the heck she's talking about. Get a boner when she takes advantage.

A 3pdp

Why are you all discussing stupid normalshit character, when you could have an actual retard to hit on the head and bully in bed?

Because you're a faggot and I hate you.

I see

Because she will refuse to suck my dick

>lewding Rikka

>not wanting to be bullied in bed

Ofcourse she will, just tell her some bullshit chuuni story about how it's good for her powerlevels

okay Sup Forumsnons serious question now.
would you rather Kum in Kumin
or have br00tal ritual anal sex with Mori Summer

I just want to fight Shinka, we would beat the shit out of each other for like 3 minutes after school every day before parting ways. Of course eventually she would invite me for a drink or something as we get closer.

Because I want to be bullied in bed, instead of doing the bullying myself.

Both. At the same time

Low key best girl while all the beta fags faun over alpha-female

This is the right option.
Make the retard put on her neko gear, then chokefuck her roughly till she passes out

fap bait. come on Sup Forums, stop being so gay. you've been so suck lately

Which of these starter Shinkas would you choose?

Alien

Will there ever be another season of Shinka?

No. Is there even any more novels?

This, but I'd bully her gently.

Don't think so. Are the novels worth reading?

It's the source. If you care about her you should read them.

Probably not, it's got no Deko dess

There's a third one I think.

Prooooojit