If the Joos run things

If they run things then what explains the media and "world leader" reaction???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dear americans
stop trump now if you want usa still exist
the real happening will come soon

Fale opposition, they know that their scam falls appart once enough people see throu it.

Not like it would change anything, we knew what happend to the ones that stand up against them last time, but it makes it easier for them

my coworker talks shit about our boss

he's still the boss

fuck the luciferians and fuck the evil pope.

Trump knows what's up.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Israel IS the ally of the US. No amount of autistic screeching will change that.
Trump understands in order to destroy the mudslime menace he must use his ally, Israel. Put the jews to the true test, let them work for the millions we pay them EVERY day.
And now you see where this is going and understand.
Ww3 imminent

the usa does not exist for most of us, we are treated like unwelcome guest in our own country while they let monkeys flow in to come here to breed and have us pay for them

No one hates the US government more, than real americans.

Let it burn, god wills it.

Trump is the last reason I have for supporting this country. When Trump is out of the White House, it's over. Let the poos pay taxes for my welfare, I'm out.

Isreal is a jewish puppet state, the real judea is the US and Russia

Isreal is just a bunch of jewish zionist nationalists, they're just as evil but pretty harmless compared to the real deal

Don't forget they are infighting all the time

Over 40 fucking years of USA trying to broker agreement with Israel and Palestine.
NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!!
Fuck it... time to just pick a side and move on.
At least the Israelis do not suicide bomb innocents.

they're just butthurt that it's going to be Trump thats going to be the one to do it, they would much prefer one of their hand picked and molded puppets would do it to much fan fare so they can have another "Never forget! WE were the ones to make Jerusalem the capital again" slogans

>At least the Israelis do not suicide bomb innocents.

No, they bomb their puppetstates instead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

CIA has been destabilizing and militarizing the Palestinian side for years in order to achieve this end

same with Fast and Furious: escalate the threat so we can respond "justly" and take them all out on our terms

this is your reason for living huh?

you sure dont ask for much

Based poland bro.
I think i recognize you from that thread you made yesterday.

Also you see this is be pushed off on Trump not Israel and I bet anyone would be hard pressed to find anyone discussing it using the words Jewish or Jews more than once or twice.

See, this headline is what I’m sick of. The whole freaking world pandering to muslims! Trump says out loud that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Muslims start blowing up, beheading, stoning,stabbing, and running over everyone around them. And NOBODY blames the fucking muslims.
STOP PANDERING to murderous barbarian muslims!!! The way they act is no one’s fault but their own!

I remember the thread, wasn't me who made it tho

It's possible the GOP could uncuck themselves and get on the Trump Train and save the country but there's no indication of this.

Let the leftists have it and tax their pet immigrants into oblivion. I don't give a shit. Whites can survive just fine without government. It's collapse doesn't mean a lot.

>Fuck it... time to just pick a side and move on.
Or don't pick a side, it's on the other side of the planet, ignore it. Say you'll support the victor or something.

Is their job to make their boss look good and his worldview the leading one in the world?

Fake and extremely fucking gay.

Them being ignorant is the worst bit, I mean Koran is essentially Muslim version of Mein Kampf, everything Mohamedans do, is perfectly explained in it

You are right, but how are we going to stop them from going apeshit? We can't just invade the sandniggers

so let me get this straight, trump, a christian, is going to take back jerusalem?
YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

>Or don't pick a side

We tried that... for 40 fucking years and it did NOTHING... Palestinians do NOT want Israel to exist at all. and every agreement made is violated by them... Fuck it. We side with Israel

Kikes run both sides as always.

>We tried that... for 40 fucking years and it did NOTHING...
> Palestinians do NOT want Israel to exist at all.
>and every agreement made is violated by them
And? It's not your conflict. Stop larping as a boomer, faggot.

So who do you guys think Jerusalem rightfully belongs to?

>Stop larping as a boomer

Who is larping?... a LOT of boomers here

The winner of the war, then the guy who drops the bomb that glasses the entire country because fuck sand niggers and kikes.

Naturally, but I mean in the real world. Who has the strongest historical claim?

big if true

>. Who has the strongest historical claim?

WTF! Who can defend his land best has the land.
Israelis have the military might to rule so they do. Palestinians are all rock throwing kids.

As it is right now, the sand niggers, they rightfully conquered it. Kikes haven't managed to conquer it back yet so it's still sand nigger land.

Stop larping with my flag you dumb prick. No more boipucci for you fag. Even if you're pretending to be native. I'm sure as hell that you another college libcuck who praise communist like a fucking snobhead. Get out we dont want any other college commie.

/thread

>the real happening will come soon

Bring it on! Hopefully the whole lot of you will suicide bomb yourselves to extinction!

They know this will foment hatred towards the Jews from across the Christian and Muslim world.

see: The entire basis of the Jerusalem argument is historical, American.

Christcucks can get their "rapture" now. Little do they know "in a flash, in a twinkling of an eye" means nuclear vaporization. Cap this.

Ahahahaha, oh wait, you're serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

KINGDOM OF JERUSALEM WHEN?
++++

If fake Pope Frank is against it, it must be a good idea. I still don't see why we care. As long as Jews control the Holy Land, don't care where they keep their stuff.

>Ahahahaha, oh wait, you're serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

That is it... to your room boy!
I will take my aggression out on your mothers ass.

Is this an internal fight between the Zionists and the Diaspora Jews? The fake pope and world leaders would certainly side with the Diasporans they take orders from.

Did the jews run America during the Cold War?

I'm probably only 20 years younger than you mate. I'm just aware that most boomers hate mongolian basket weaving sites

he will not declare anything but war on NK

fuck me what a fucking beauty
name?

Why hasn't somebody made a meme campaign to lampoon this?

The Christians, after the kikes and mudslimes BTFO of each other

They will go apeshit at us. It will bother us about as much as a 7 year old's tantrum - familiar and unimpressive.

christians are on the muslims side this time though. they're the ones burning the trump flags

>I'm just aware that most boomers hate mongolian basket weaving sites

I have to do something between tasks... the thing is, when you really do not give a fuck about work but LOOK busy (and do your work), people leave you alone to do whatever you want to do.

>implying the pope is a christian
I raffed

>The entire basis of the Jerusalem argument is historical,

WHO GIVES A FUCK who lived there 1000s of years ago. Jews have the might now, so they have the land. Muslims are now weak as kittens and can only strap bombs on their kids and blow them up in crowds of innocents.

you people dont even know how the jews mistreat the christians there .

i laugh at your misleading cnn mentality , if you american christians just knew how bad they have it there.

I'm finding it difficult to give a shit either way about this decision.

we are living in the end times. Trump will negotiate a 7 year peace. They will use Trumps Masonic connections to rebuild Solomon's Temple. Tribulation and Rapture shortly after. Get right with God, anons, the end is Nye.

All these REVALATIONS are coming to light. Be fearful of the Lord and gain wisdom.
Job 22 He reveals the deep things of darkness and brings utter darkness into the light.

Gods justice is already commencing.

just fuck the sand niggers, they are a bunch of murdering thugs no matter what Trump does.

if this is really a thai native, let me be the first to say this sub 90 IQ mongrels opinion can be promptly ignored and discarded like the rest of the subhuman monkey gook posts here

All of the world is a stage.

Because the Diaspora Jews and the Israelis have different goals, and different ideologies.
Diaspora Jews are mostly left wing or straight on Marxists, Israeli Jews are mostly right wing and somewhat support the survival of western Nations, if only for their own benefit, because who else would protect them?
There is also a fundamental difference in mentality between the two, IMO. Israelis have a home, a territory and a nation to fight for. Diaspora Jews don't feel at home anywhere, what should they fight for?
Simply put, a civil war in the house of David.
If you want to imagine those two factions as individuals, think Soros vs Netanyahu.