AmIDoinItRite?

Hello, Sup Forums. I'm a black guy of moderate intelligence. I develop enterprise business solutions for cloud-based software services. However, being a "normal" black guy isn't getting me anywhere in life. I work just as hard as my white colleagues. I live in the same neighborhood and drive a modest hybrid vehicle. My kids even attend the same colleges theirs do.

However, I still find myself being harassed by the police, and since Trump's election have been called "niggers" and "baboons", and told "we're sending you back to Africa". Meanwhile, I'm a single dad working my ass off--obeying the law, paying my taxes and tithes--and still can't seem to catch a break.

Since my nigger friends seem to be able to drift through life not giving a single fuck--smoking weed a fucking dumb white bitches--my question is: What are the established qualifications to be a nigger? Maybe I'm not doing it right...

>offensive smell
>low of aptitude and IQ
>predatory sexual nature/phallic fixation (MUH DICK)
>animal-like violent tendencies (chimp outs)
>incessant need to partake in criminal behavior
>natural objection to authority/cultural norms/etiquette
>lazy, entitlement attitude (gibs me dats)
>avoidance of culpability (he dindu nuffin)
>sagging pants/inappropriate attire
>penchant for chicken, watermelon, and grape drank
>loud bravado, especially during movies or when smacking lips
>inherent inability to grasp the core tenets of educated, rational ((((white)))) society
>lack or moral and family values (absentee father meme)
>delusions of grandeur and self-identification as the descendent of Egyptian Royalty (WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT)

I would ask my white friends, but they're all leftist hippie vegans.

Also
>Pardon the Reddit spacing
George Soros himself wanted to proofread it before I posted.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtube.com/watch?v=sWKuCBZBPIw
nber.org/papers/w22399
macrumors.com/2017/02/24/apple-extended-anti-reflective-repair-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw morgan freeman posts on Sup Forums

Show BBC or GTFO.

So you try hard to fit a mold that you cant. Just like the pot smoking, sloppy niggers you talked about. Blacks clearly dont belong in white society, you will always be an alien in this country.

Would you be opposed to a test that ships unworthy negros back to Africa, allowing productive non-violent types to prosper?

I wouldn't. I want them all to go back.

I'm not sure what you're asking, there's no going back to the blue pill

The next logical step is Jesus--yes he is white but some of your ancestors are white

if you understand that Satan operating through his jewish children is the real enemy, you can safely ignore the white vs black race baiting

it is kind of funny that you dislike white people but for a completely non-conventional reason--we can be internet bros

That skin color is what qualifies you as a nigger

Welcome friendly Groid,

The problem is the pending race war. It is coming.

It's a pity there wasn't enough time for decent moral characters of all races to join the cause of peace. But now there must be war.

Will you choose the white side or the Jew side?

Racism is dead and you're a liar.

Self hatred is no good m8. Don't sell out your people. We are what we are. You seem self aware and it sucks people are calling u names but this shit won't end until all ethnocentric people can go our seperate ways.

You are doing well user. Do not let these ignorant racists tell you otherwise.

>"being a "normal" black guy isn't getting me anywhere in life"

Elaborate on what you mean by "Getting anywhere in life"

He objectively can't join the white side unless he wants to end up in chains. Look at this disgusting, cracked monkey hide.

Clean your filthy fucking monitor

why are you single, what happened to the monther of your kids?

NIGGER

Neck yourself, nigger

With that being said, we will allow you yo be a house nigger during the race war, tending to our needs only to be rewarded with food and shelter

>I'm a black guy
I stop reading there.

kys nigger

I’m sick and tired of the “black guys get harassed by the cops” bullshit. I got pulled over last night so they could tell me my tag light is out.

Of course, they also asked me shit like “where are you going”
“Where are you coming from”
“Do you have any x in the car”
“License and insurance please”

A few years ago I was house hunting. I got pulled over in a nice neighborhood and told I was driving through the neighborhood slowly and not to come back. Thy were paranoid because tools and supplies were disappearing from building sites.

I’m a white dude with a phd

Therein lies the conundrum: I was born in America, as were my parents. All I know is America. I have family and friends from Africa, but that's about all I know of the continent, other than basic geography and social studies.

The only other recourse would be to meet all the grievous stereotypes I greentexted, which would surely get me put in jail or killed (or both).

Also, it isn't "hard" for me to fit-in. I went to school to have a decent, well-paying job. Niggerdom (nogging) just doesn't suit my personal taste. But your reaction is common: People think I'm "trying to be white" when I thought I was just being "normal".

White people--whether you admit it or not--established all the social norms. So they can be leftist hippie vegans and be okay and also be ultra-conservative right-wing patriots and be alright. I have no side to take except the side of niggers who will at least identify with me. But I don't want aids and can't stand trap music.

You're doing better than 90% of these neckbeards. Why even come here?
The holocaust didn't happen. That's all you need to know.

You are not a nigger. You are a black person. There is a huge difference.
And what I'm reading (maybe wrongly) is that you are sick and tired of being responsible, denying yourself shit so your children can have it better, denying yourself shit and doing what needs to be done even though you really don't want to.
To me (again correct me if I'm wrong) it kind of looks like an existentional crisis and I completely get it.
If I'm right then these feelings will pass sooner or later and you are doing a right thing. I know it from my own experience, even though I'm not black.
Be proud of what you achieved and don't look at loosers.

You look huwhite to me. Would pass as German in Brazil.

>I still find myself being harassed by the police

I don't believe you. Since this is the main complaint of your little rant explain how you are being harassed and how this is negatively impacting your life please.

Lost her battle with breast cancer, leaving behind three smart, beautiful girls who aggravate the shit out of me, but I wouldn't trade them for the world. Haven't found the strength to move on yet.

I honestly don't mind being "harassed" by the police so much BC I have nothing to hide. It's when they rest their hand on their pistol that bothers me.

>replying to cuckspam

yall niggas postin in a nigger thread

You're less of a problem than your brothers and sisters. You sound like a stand up individual.
I would want you gone last, sent to a place that has been developed enough for you to love a safe life. That said,I need lands for my people. Your people have Africa, the richest continent on earth. Take it and leave us.

You have a good job and two kids in college, who cares what people call you, you are making it. Ever notice how white people just laugh when you call them racist or peckerwood or wet dogs or can't dance or jump, yeah, it is because we are doing fine, are confident inside, and could give a shit what others think. How could you get to the point of having two kids in college and be this weak and insecure as a man?

If it makes you feel better, yes, We are all glad and impressed that you have done so well, here is a gold star for your chart Tyrone. Thank you for not continuing to degrade your race and this country.

Also, clean your screen, dirty nigger.

Listen you intelligent black man or cuckold larper
Set up a youtube channel and get the dumb niggers to pay you and give them advice on how to be intelligent black men and raise kids and stuff.

Start turning your race into useful citizens of society and make money while doing it. win win.

Second of all, don't ask fucking Sup Forums for adivce you dumb nigger

OP, ask yourself these questions: who created the overwhelming majority of the technology for your business to exist? Who created the country and laws that allowed you to create your business? Who are the people that spend money for your services?
Go to Africa, live like a king among your people. Take some of your kind with you, if you have a white wife/whore you can keep her she's worthless and they'rethe first to go anyway. Leave us alone, that's all we ask. If your argument is that you didn't ask to come to America you can thank other blacks for enslaving you and kikes for shipping you. You people have had every single opportunity to leave. You're a parasite and a drain on civilized nations wherever you go.

who let you on our computers?

Also when is Walmart going to carry African made products? Hell an African made product anywhere?

I have enough lip plates though.

The easiest way to shut up those that don't like you because of your skin color is a mild red-pill:

Blacks have a much higher frequency of 2R MAO-A.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
> while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.
Because it's located on the X chromosome it has a higher effect on men. (cause only one X chromosome)

The Fins found that roughly 50% of violent criminals in Jail carried this gene which causes antisocial behavior if coupled with a bad childhood (parents physically abusing the children .. ).

So, it's likely that the 5.5% of black men carrying the gene are driving up the chime statistics that make cops take a closer look at you...
(it can also explain the lower east-Asian homicide rate compared to Europe)
But you can relax about it, they are much less likely to shoot you than a white guy doing the same shit cause they are afraid to be seen as racist.

Jesus dude, you look old. Anyway, don't hate yourself for being black.
It's true, most niggers are terrible, but you sound like a good person.
Speak out against the idiots that believe in police brutality and be friendly to white people, I doubt anyone will give you shit

You do realize that there other black people on this board, even if this is cuckspam?
I write for them, most of the time:the normies, the black, the Hispanics. The person I'm replying to is less important to me that the silent audience that I hope to redpill by giving them an alternate point of view.

Honestly in america cops are autistic as fuck, even german polizei is not that autistic, fuck even gestapo in 1933-1939 wasnt that autistic
watch this video to get redpilled on us cops, skip to 28:50
you cant even start a fire in the middle of a desert in US
youtube.com/watch?v=sWKuCBZBPIw

It's all about culture. You're simply not infected with niggerdom. Until nigger culture is cleaned up, you're going to have to deal with prejudice. When " around blacks never relax" stops being good advice, people will stop being racist.

I will because the tick won't leave and it egged. I know "confederates" are usually sympathetic to niggers, but you don't know any uppity Yankee niggers.

The going theory is that 9/10 niggers is going to nigg nogg like there is no tomorrow, but that 1/10 niggers is going to be a cut above the rest. Not talking in terms of physical performance because a gorilla can throw a football further than the strongest man on any given day. But approximately 10% of blacks regardless of gender appear to be successful to the degree of the whites if not more so thanks to muh affirmative action. Play the race card against bleeding heart cucks but anybody with half a brain can see you are based AF. For the cops your skin color still makes you 25x more likely to commit a violent assault (FBI statistics 2016) than a white man so until 3-4% (young black men) of the population stop committing disproportionate amounts of violent crime its just a fact of life, Good luck nigger.

If you could give up the “whitey is out to get me” bullshit, I would give you a chance. Facts:

The police kill more white people per crime committed than blacks per crime committed.
Cops shoot at blacks less often than u would expect if you looked at the rate at which blacks shoot at cops.
If we force cops to be fair, they would shoot more blacks than they do now.

And just because you say you do the same work as the white people at your office, doesn’t make it so. It’s always going to be hard for you to convince working white people that u work as hard as they do, because they see your relatives do the exact opposite on a daily basis.

Well no fucking shit, dumbass. Are you not aware where all the wildfires are?

Civgnats need to buzz off. Pun fully intended, you're so fucking obnoxious.

>nu-pol
>Sucking Trump's TWO BALLS since 2015
Memes rot the brain

>However, I still find myself being harassed by the police, and since Trump's election have been called "niggers" and "baboons", and told "we're sending you back to Africa"
i don't believe you for a single second, lying nigger

fuck off back 2 reddit

nber.org/papers/w22399

Everyone gets harassed by the cops

And there is no way people calling you "nigger" or "baboon" is commonplace in this country. I doubt either of those things even happened at all.

Honest answer, we have no idea what should be done with people like you. You are the exception to the rule. Its a pretty big moral dilemma because most of us recognize that there is a pretty large portion of blacks who are just all around good people.

So idk

I had a cop pull a gun on me for getting out of my car. He didn't even have us pulled over. I'm white-irish.

Shitty cops doesn't always mean racism. They work hard jobs and are human.

They pretend that it's because it's an inconvenience, but the real reason they complain about it because they, or their family/friends are actually literal criminals and being randomly stopped by the cops can land them in jail for years.

It's a kind of unconscious group defense mechanism.

Same thing applies for "why they gotta point a taser at me". It's just so they can increase their chances of escaping.

>niggers
>into 4 chan
fuck off larping faggot

>Meanwhile, I'm a single dad working my ass off--obeying the law, paying my taxes and tithes--and still can't seem to catch a break.
Why are you blaming Whitey for your problems? Instead learn about/be vocal about (((the other White meat))), that is going to get a lot of innocent motherfuckers hurt. Stop dicking off on Sup Forums
>go kill the nigger tier Blacks
>at a minimum, speak out about them and how they are sullying your precious image
instead of doing anything to better yourself through eliminating the problem children in your group, you're on the victim train with every other nigger tier Black who complains as a default life vocation. Clean your room or be a nigger

Here

Removing cumstains from your monitor could be a good start.

Your harassment is not out of line with the level of harassment suffered by other races. Your people are completely delusional about this.

this

>The police kill more white people per crime committed than blacks per crime committed.
>Cops shoot at blacks less often than u would expect if you looked at the rate at which blacks shoot at cops.
>If we force cops to be fair, they would shoot more blacks than they do now.
this

source that provides statistics for this is here:
i want all niggers to fuck off and die

I know plenty of local groids that I'd be glad to send back to Africa, but my point still stands. Even if it's a tiny minority some blacks are ok people and should try to unfuck their community.

clean your monitor

German police training is roughly 3 years and the job aimed at people with high-school qualification.

US police training is 3-4 Months and the IQ is below average ...

In Brazil everybody was a slave to the royal empire, italians, spanish, etc... And by the start of the first world war and before many fled to Brazil in hope of a new dream, but as they got here there hands where used to plant sugar cane and coffee, as you may not know Brazil has been an agriculture like force since forever now, and because of that we almost don´t look at peoples skin anymore because all races at one point worked with said labor, we may have a ˝Black day˝ but it´s in someway more a symbolic thing when compared to the racism problem in America.

We have been free from slavery since 1888 you guys got your law discrimination signed in 1948, so it´s just a matter of time till all calms down.

>Why even come here?
Because if you aren't able to handle the worst in life, then you don't deserve the best. If you want the truth, you have to be able to see all sides...not just what MM parrots to you. Besides--I've faced worse trolling, hazing, harassment, etc. IRL. Sup Forums isn't the pimple on the ass of the racism I and my family have ever faced.

Long history of I and my family being harassed by the police, including
>uncle who was permanently brain damaged via police brutality--offending cop never convicted
>mother who was punched in her stomach while pregnant by the police--offending cops never convicted (younger brother survived the ordeal, thankfully)
>threat of incarceration without having been read my rights
>restrained in handcuffs while being questioned
>had a van that was impounded and practically dismantled in search for drugs--none found, no restitution or apology
>constant, superfluous, exorbitant court fines in lieu of traffic ticket dismissals
>cost of keeping my personal attorneys on retainer
I could go on, but the list would look even more ridiculous than it already does

I'm sorry
my classmate died from cancer, met her devastated parents and husband at the funerals

be a good dad for them and dont care about the namecalling, you dont choose your race, but you choose to be a good human - that's what matters

>Long history of I and my family being harassed by the police, including
nobody believes you. fuck off lying nigger.

You are doing it right. Everybody gets shit on. Everyone. You were born black, so you get the word nigger.

Im a jew so i get the word kike.

It literally doesnt matter. Quit complaining about it and keep being an American.

Wtf i love mexicans now

here is a protip roody poo

just because a police officer pulls you over doesn't mean you're being harassed.

fuck black nigger have ugly arse fingers

They're in a white country and are heinous subhumans. I don't want to perpetuate the lie that all whites are afraid of niggers, but cops have good reason to be based on the media and their training. I want niggers out because we should be exploring the stars, dragging around these subhumans like a ball and chain. Cops should also be afraid of patriots when they try to swing dick, but that's another discussion.its a tough job.

you get harassed by the police because a large number of your own people deserve that sort of treatment, and the police don't have time to sort out whether or not you're "one of the good ones"

it sounds like your a part of the talented tenth, and you never will truly belong with white people, sorry, but at least it's better to be black in America then anything in Africa

This

Civnat bullshit, my dude. Some leads to more leads to too many.

>It literally doesnt matter. Quit complaining about it and keep being an American.

that deserves its own bumper sticker. do your jew magic kike.

Dare I say it...

Based....

Sorry about your loss OP.

Kek jesus was a semite who looked like osama bin laden. White people are pagan/helenistic/norse. Not jews, jesus wasnt white, didnt care about white culture of the time and didnt have blue eyes.

Get the fuck over it, start praising your true white gods. Not the jewish gods.

The jews really pulled one over on white people with the whole jesus thing. Fuckin idiots.

If real:
Don't aspire to niggerdom. Your nigger friends are able to drift through life, not giving a single fuck, because they are ignorant niggers. Your moderate intelligence makes you worry about the future, almost like a real human bean.

>I develop enterprise business solutions for cloud-based software services
I guess we're colleagues then. My nigga! ;^)

Lets look at this one:
>inherent inability to grasp the core tenets of educated, rational ((((white)))) society

One tenet of Christianity is to resent God when he rejects your sacrifices. Be careful not to fall into the trap of assuming it is because you are black - always assume you could have done something better when life punches you in the gut.
Pick up your cross and bear it.
It is human nature to lay blame at the feet of everyone else when you suffer but even when that is true it only makes things worse to act out your resentment.

And if you ever think there is bonafide and damaging discrimination leveled at you and you have good documentation there are often methods of legal redress.

Also I am pale white with blue eyes and have had cops approach my car with their hands on their gun. I don't think into it.

oh look another nigger playing the victim, what a surprise

Spise en fjert, negerberger rompmunnen

That sucks OP, i guess you can find some like minded intelligent negroids and become the masters of the nigger landrace. Whites succesfully made blacks work under slavery, why not do the same?

The police brutality in the US is a fact.
The police force is a need of a deep reform
Blaming police attacks, harassment on them being racist actually prevents the reform, because it skews the facts and divides people into camps: for and against the police.
Police union is a very strong union and has a lot of power. If we want to reform them we need to make sure all unjust arrests, harrasments, killings are shown and scrutinized, and the race of the people harassed shouldn't matter

I'm no civnat, my dude. Acknowledging that there are outliers in any race doesn't mean I want more immigration or want to be a minority in my own country

>The police brutality in the US is a fact.
agreed but it is not unfairly skewed against niggers. see source here:

op is just another lying nigger blaming everything on whitey.

You are a statistical outlier and there is no good solution to your problem. You're a self-aware black man living in a white man's country, with no homeland of your own. This is the glorious multicultural utopia in action. The best you can do is live a normal life, raise your children properly, and try to be a positive influence on others from your community (especially children). Never pass up an opportunity to shame niggers and nigger culture, as they are the ones creating the stereotypes that you (and your children) end up suffering from.

My white Dad was crippled by the police over a broken tail light. They pulled him over on his way to work, he said he would get a ride and go get a bulb, they said “don’t worry about it man we won’t tow it go to work”...immediately towed it. he went to the station and asked why they towed it. The cop said they never told him they wouldn’t. He called them liars and walked out.

When he cut the corner of the building he got sucker punched in the face, nearly strangled, and put in jail for resisting arrest. They had to drop the charges because an old lady walking her dog witnessed what happened. But the 2 cops didn’t get in any trouble.

Fast forward 12 years. My dad can’t lift anything over ten pounds without ending up in bed for a week.

that's an old nigger palm, aren't you a bit too old to be posting on a Taiwanese shoe forum?

>I still find myself being harassed by the police, and since Trump's election have been called "niggers" and "baboons", and told "we're sending you back to Africa".
I find this hard to believe. Are you sure you are actually pulled over more? Do people *really* call you nigger on the street?

Yeah. They truly think themselves above the law.

Civnat means you're okay with niggers to me, it's reductionist but either way. I wouldn't mind having subhumans around to clean shit out of clogged pipes but niggers breed and eventually they'll hear subversive commie shit and here we go again.

>can't stand trap music.
An old fuck like you wouldn't even know wtf that is, let alone listen to it. Get lost larper.

>>it's not skewed
That is exactly what I wrote.
Making it sound like it is skewed towards blacks actually prevents the reform.
Geee I wonder why BLM was created?
And why all of the sudden there are so many police lovers on the other side.
I know the statistics. And I also deducted that these statistics look so bad that the police was in need of some people like BLM to make these irrelevant.
So basically I completely agree with you.

>moderate intelligence
>tries to prove he is a nig without timestamp
I can literally download the pic and copy the text and make the same thread.

That pic is pure genius.

exceptions prove the rule

>macrumors.com/2017/02/24/apple-extended-anti-reflective-repair-program/

"Victim"? I was merely asking for advice.

Psh. I've been fag on Sup Forums since one of my students introduced it to me back in 2007. Also
>pool's closed

Unironically go to Africa for a few months and live like a king

Not bad! You speak better Norwegian than most immigrants. About 56% better, in fact.

You should, chimp. Your race is just fucking awful as a whole. Youve contributed literally nothing and you take the wind out of the sails of real progress. Kya, nigger.

kek what?

My nigga!

When they handcuffed him, every tendon and muscle in his right shoulder and kneck tore completely loose. 2 days later his shoulder was as high as his ear.