What happens to mixed-race people when the mass deportations for the creation of the ethnostate come...

What happens to mixed-race people when the mass deportations for the creation of the ethnostate come? Do they get deported as well? Are you going to break up families? Or just kill them all?

Before you start the deportations, you secure your borders.

Day of the rope my man, we spare no one. Mulattos are just light skinned half breed niggers, nothing of value will be lost.

THEY WILL BE KILT.

They are also deported, yes. Hitler sent back descendents of immigrants after a certain year.

They get to choose to stay or leave. Their grandchildren will be white anyways, so what does it matter?

Put me in the screengrab. What article are we writing?

Peaceful genocide

Deportation to a mixed nation.

I was more referring to part Arabs/Jews/Mestizos/etc. Mulattoes always identify as black.

I can go with that but only under said circumstance, and if the agree to abort any future negroid like sub-human.

Your immediate family goes with you.

>entertaining Sup Forumsarper fantasies
OP you are a big fag. That shit is never going to happen.

Depends on what state you live in.

Bother, the Jews must go as well. They will be top priority. We will be the next nation to expell the juden. Muslims, even if white will be deported too.

Where do you draw the line at percentage of Jewish DNA, though? Do you need to identify as Jewish to be considered a Jew?

The same thing that was done to us in reverse

50% whites can stay, their children will be bleached. Quadroons are acceptable in the ethnostate

I don't follow.

As long as you're 70%+ European, you can stay. Turks, Persians, Kurds, Russian mutts are probably okay too

You're only saying that because you want to fuck Brittany Venti.

>All these people saying halfies can stay

One drop rule

>70%+ European
that's very low tbqhwyf

>Americans
>not mutts
pick one

White Americans are still very white, and a lot of us are very nationalistic. I predict US balkanization in my lifetime

Nothing, because there's never going to be a white ethnostate.