Baccano hate thread

>It'll all make sense by the end
>when you finish you'll go oh, that was cool
This is possibly the worst show I've ever seen in my entire life. The worst first episode of any anime ever
Baccano? More like Baka, No don't watch this

shit taste

No my taste is perfectly fine thank you very much

>This is possibly the worst show I've ever seen in my entire life.
Hyperbolic statements designed to shut down all possible reasonable discourse are sure indicators of a bait thread.

I don't find it as good as people state it to be, but not necessarily bad either. Just ... meh. Didn't give a shit about anyone in the cast and the Rail Tracer was a fucking joke. Fuck Ladd too.

I'm not sure what you meant by this. I finished the show like half an hour ago and it really was terrible. Actually I thought it was terrible when I was watching the first episode but a lot of people I trust kept telling me that it was good and all that, which is probably why I'm so disappointed

I think it's dumb to think rail tracer would be able to fight on par with any of the big threats in drrrr

>hates Baccano
>claims his taste is fine
really stimulates my neurons

>a lot of people I trust kept telling me that it was good
There's your problem. I don't see how it's the anime's fault that you clearly misplaced your trust in people. If you watch something you never liked from the start, you have only yourself to blame.

I like naruto
Can you say the same?????
:thinking:

>I'm not sure what you meant by this.
You seriously don't understand what 'hyperbolic' means? If you did, then you'd understand user's post easily. Either you're exaggerating and it's not the worst thing you've ever seen, meaning you're clearly not willing to be rational in your criticism so this thread is bait, or you're being literal and it's really the worst thing you've seen, meaning you're a newfag so your opinion is worthless.

I don't understand why you idiots actually like this show. Is it because you're american and it's set in america or something? I'm not an amerifag so obviously I don't have the same nationalistic mindset as you retards.

You're wrong tho

How?

I don't hate it but the people who claim this is better than Durarara are out of their minds

Watch it for Chane and Claire.

>More like Baka, No don't watch this
more like baka, no, you fucking kill yourself

>expect anime about mafia
>magic stuff
wew lads

Me too ;_;

OP is a faggot

OP is trying too hard
You'd better lurk more before posting again

But none of those things are true

I really like Baccano, but it was one of the most boring shows I've ever watched, if that makes any sense.

That's what I would say to anyone that actually enjoys Baccano

Lain or K-On for me. Wandering Son too and I feel the same way about that as you do for Baccano.

Oh, I get it. Reverse psychology.

dude that's really weird

Dude it's like, Polish kid, he's immortal, annoying yet goals af couple, immortal but too dumb to realise, hot tub man, immortal, like everyone, immortal IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BUT DAMN IT'S COOL, IT HAS MOBSTERS AND A SMOOTH ASS OP

Watched the first episode and I honestly felt like I'd been scammed. Too many characters and who cares?

I came back to it a month or so later and marathoned the entire season in one sitting because I just had to know what was going to happen next. Now I look at it as one of the more compelling stories in anime, they spend almost the entire anime on a fucking train yet its still so interesting to watch these vibrant characters collide with one another and eventually your hype as fuck about this stupid train and everyone on it.

Bretty cool show/10 Lives up to the reputation.

This thread has had 27 replies yet no one has stated the things they hate about baccano they have only said it's bad.
Sasuga Sup Forums

I can't believe people still don't tell people to marathon the first 3-4 in one go.

Now a Baccano thread not an "user has shit taste" thread. There are enough of those in the catalog and in other threads.

>The worst first episode of any anime ever.
Gungrave says "hi".

And you have shit taste, to boot.

It's assumed that, unless you're talking about something currently airing, "the 3 episode rule" should be done in one sitting.

But assumptions about basic competence start to break down when dealing with idiots.

Its weekend user why are you trying so hard? Take it easy.

>This show is one of the worst shows i have ever watched
>doesn't say what he thin is bad
Wew lad.

just that it's very unsatisfying to watch (at all points) and made me want to sleep multiple times

Question for Baccano fans: sub or dub?

Sub if for nothing else than Issac and Miria, a dub just cant convey the genki in the same way and they are an important part of the comic relief. Dub is fine, but if I'm offered a choice between 'fine' and the original audio, Ill just pick the original and use the dub on the rewatch if Im really interested.

only show in which the dub is better

>This is possibly the worst show I've ever seen in my entire life
it's ADHD and some people don't like that i guess

better than DRRRRRRRRRRR by miles though

It's actually anime version of Snatch

>ADHD
Are you saying that there are actually people that can follow what the fuck happened between episode 1-6 on their first time watching?

there's not much to follow really considering you're not supposed to know what's going on as you watch

at least the characters in baccano are memorable which is what DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR forgot

it's very juvenile. overrated shit.

Snatch has better characters and not a retarded plot though.

>better characters
Debatable
>not a retarded plot
Well just because there's no suprnatural and it's tightly spaced into 100 minutes instead of 5 hours

The characters in Baccano are bland, generic tropes and comparing them to 3DPD characters is like comparing a small taiwanese cock to mandingo's cock.

I think I see your problem. Instead of watching the anime you're fantasizing about 3D cock sizes.

by not being right.

Not an argument.

My argument is: you arent able to appreciate the characters because your brain is too full of cock.

Sun then dub. Although on the whole sub is probably better except for Ladd.

I'm not able to appreciate the characters because there's nothing to appreciate compared to Snatch. Baccano characters are incapable of conveying emotion without narrative or dialogue unlike Snatch. That's just it fag. No need to get so defensive because your favorite cartoon is bland as fuck compared to 3DPD.

I'm not talking about the 3 ep rule for airing series.
Always mentioned in Baccano threads to wait three episodes till you start "getting" it. I made sure to marathon it. Well its fine that you came back to it and got through simce the first episode feels more long and boring than it actually is. On a rewatch it made me like it but first time around I was dying.

Might as well get the dual aufio and watch it twice. I watched the sub first.

kill yourself

Why are you bringing 3D into it in the first place? Why not literature? Why not poems?

They arent the same medium at all and comparing side by side as such is literally retarded you cock gobbling fag. Its not a matter of "Which is better: Baccano or Snatch?" Because its a stupid fucking question in the first place.

Spicy opinion you got there. Great objective point, man.

Making the "overrated shit" threads and not posting all the pasta should be a banable offense also having shit taste as well.

You were the first one who brought Snatch into this and got mad when you were told it was superior to Baccano. Next time don't bring 3DPD into the discussion so your feelings aren't hurt you backpedaling fag.

Not an argument.

I was not even the first guy who brought it up

That wasn't me bud. Also the user youre referring to was just saying "its like anime Snatch". He never said one was better than the other. You were the retard you couldn't control his cock lust and starting ranting about small cocks vs big 3D cocks. Ive never seen Snatch and I dont care about penis measuring contests so stick a dick in your mouth and chill nigga.

Who to believe? Now you're falseflagging. Next time don't resort to pity responses like "Debatable" when you're aren't even capable of debating.

Whatever, believe what you will, such is the power of anonymous. All I know is trying to argue "film vs anime" in random specific cases like "omg snatch is so much better than baccano!" is just pants on head retarded. Nobodies trying to debate the merits of 3D vs 2D or anything. Its more like you got triggered some guy mentioned a film you like in the same sentence as an anime youre not so fond of. I cant even say youre wrong because Ive never seen the film, but I know there isn't a "right" answer so the discussion is stupid.

Are you implying that my post was a copy pasta? Because if it is similar to another post on the internet, it is a pure coincidence. Everything in that post was written by me at the time, and represent my opinions. Fight me faggot

The worst thing about this show is that there isn't a sequel.

I watched the dub because Americana setting.

It's good.

/thread

Well you still have shit taste. Good luck with that one.

no u

One of the few cases where I consider the dub a better experience. Dubs are usually shit, but they really did a good job with Baccano.

I actually like the anime structured with different timelines and complex plot. But I kinda hate the endings tho.

>Dude everybody become immortal at the end LMAO

So... Anyone reading the newest LN yet?
I'm am but a pleb EOP so I'm waiting until it's fully done translated.

>Didn't give a shit about anyone in the cast
This is a main problem for me. Nobody was interesting.

>Baccano hate thread
>not a single argument for why it's bad

>tfw rewatching it and in one of the rail tracer scenes you can see him walking by in the blag fog form and the two conductors dead
>only after this scene is he seen in not black fog form

Vino is dead. Rail tracer just took his shape after this incident.

OP is probably one of those people who can't handle non-linear storytelling, and then gets angry about it

>talking shit about Keiji Fujiwara

The author to scared to even erase his own characters.
When Ladd fights Vino, I want them to die in their last blood, not that shitty ending.