Seiren

i don't want Shōichi to love any other girl but Slutneki
She is the best and i will drop the show when their arc will end

I'm hating her and her arc so far

Her arc has been good so far but that doesn't change the fact that she is a slut and I can never love slutty characters.

She's a fucking liar. Too unpure for my tastes.

Looking forward to Makocchi the most, really. Hikari is cute too.

What a whore

he can't love all of them, he must love JUST one
i can't stand this promiscuity, i'm watching amagami and i feel sick because after that hot bitch of mishima he keeps having stories with girls that are worse than her and not suited for him. It's clear that she is the girl he loved the most, after the first 4 episodes the show becomes fucking pointless
THIS IS NOT RIGHT

eye-bag chan will be best girl

Eye-bag chan is the friendship end

>liar
>slut
>voiced by Sakura Ayane
It's like they were trying to make a shit character.

>marries Haruka
>no kid
JUST

Ruise arc WHEN

Spring

Samefag with same shit taste

She is beautiful in such a weird way, I love her

She will have succumbed to her terminal cancer by then.

Leave it to degenerate losers to gun for the one who looks like a degenerate loser.

Ayatsuji was arguably the best girl for him.
They go great together and they both ended up becoming much better individuals through their relationship.
Kaoru's best girl though.

This 100%

BUY THE BLURAYS

Haruka had an air of nobility around her. She was completely unaware of her privileges and her high social status, having everything and everyone care for and about her ever since she was born.

Tsuneki is a completely different kind of "popular girl". She's much more grounded in reality and seems much more of a parvenu. Unlike Haruka who was naturally born to be at the top of the social circles, Tsuneki has to fight for her position. Her insecurity regarding Moe-nee only reinforces that.
Her mannerisms, her slutty casual clothes (which I'd argue are less intended to seduce anyone but another expression of her boorishness in contrast to the naturally elegant Haruka), the slightly delinquent-ish personality, ... - all that results in a completely different character.

By no means a character type I hate though.

Would throw money if confirmed.

Me and my penis were waiting for this.

Nobody forces you to watch any other route but the route of the girl you like the most.

Tsuneki's interactions and teasing with Shouichi don't seem as good-natured as Haruka's were with Junichi. Not sure if that's the right word.

On top of that, Shouichi's interest in her has almost been entirely sexual. He wants to fuck her brains out and that's it.

Oh boy the social chameleon girl.
Except this time she isnt as socially savvy as Iroha, if not semi-naive to it all.

Shoichi makes more sense in any case, he just wants to get his dick wet.

Junichi is so beta he wanted Haruka to be like his 2nd mom.

Tsuneki is like a try-hard Iroha. Iroha is fucking good at what she does.

You'd have to be a faggot not to watch them all at least once though.

>Shouichi's interest in her has almost been entirely sexual. He wants to fuck her brains out and that's it.
That's the same as Junichi and Haruka though. He only went after Haruka (and Sae) at first because she was hot. He ended up with the other girls because of different reasons.

Kaoru is best bro, she sucked in her own route.

When Junichi bags Morishima anyway, you can't say he's beta. Besides, his epilogue shows that he has a good life with her as married couple.

Can't say the relationship would last for Tsuneki and Shoichi if it was just purely physical.

With Junichi we got to know the other girls personalities a lot more, so it felt like he loved them for more than their bodies.

Like how Kaoru was fun to be around, or how Ai was responsible and caring, or how Ayatsuji was a wonderful person with nothing to hide. So far with Tsuneki there's only been teasing and him perving at her body, although I guess now he knows she can cook.

>she sucked in her own route
That's some shit taste

>Shoichi wants to get his dick wet
>Junichi wants a 2nd mom
Childhood is when you idolize Shoichi. Adulthood is realizing Junichi made more sense

I'm pretty sure he grew to like Haruka more than just her body.

Thats the point with the whole Mako and the washing machine bit

She isnt bad in any sense, but girls like her are chewed up and spit out by alpha senpais all the time.

>Tsuneki's interactions and teasing with Shouichi don't seem as good-natured as Haruka's were with Junichi.
Haruka was more childish in her interactions and so was her teasing. Tsuneki's teasing has more of a sexual dimension and it's generally harsher and more intrusive to the point where it could almost be hurtful (e.g. her directly confronting him with the fact that he stared at the mark she left on his table).

I would argue that this is not necessarily a bad thing. Perhaps it requires a bit more of a masochistic taste to enjoy.

>On top of that, Shouichi's interest in her has almost been entirely sexual.
I wouldn't go that far. He genuinely enjoys her company and being teased by her.

Yes that's exactly what I said.

Yes, and episode 3 will have some proper development in that regard, I am sure. Being physically attracted to someone only goes so far, I am sure Kamita will discuss why he likes her in a monologue when he realizes that he is in love with her and not just for her body.

>I wouldn't go that far. He genuinely enjoys her company and being teased by her.

I say it's both. He has the hots for her, that much is obvious, but he's also genuinely interested to know more about her.

>Stop the lewd REEEEEE

It should be considered that Seiren takes place in a more "grounded" setting than Oregairu, with much less drama. So naturally Oregairu characters are going to appear more drawn to the extremes in direct comparison.

I hope so. We're already halfway and every arc in Amagami has had more substantial progress than this.

I don't see it at all. Tsuneki and her buddies are giving Shouichi a friendly ribbing, they seem quite clearly affectionate towards him. That Shouichi doesn't see it that way due to a lack of self-confidence and/or misunderstanding of their intents is a different matter. Tsuneki certainly isn't trying to be hurtful towards him, she's just brazen and perhaps a little inconsiderate.
I guess the point here is that I think it has potential for an interesting dynamic as Shouichi comes to understand her more and perhaps builds up his confidence.

Why are they such prudes?

user you card, we all know her route is going to be her spilling the spaghetti every time MC pervs out on her.

>every arc in Amagami has had more substantial progress than this.
>every arc

I'm worried about Hikari's screentime in the other routes.
Assuming they all start around the same time they wouldn't be able to have Tsuneki around for extra scenes like they did in Amagami, because Hikari would be stuck in the seminar.

However Takayama made his timeline a year long so who knows how it'll go.

>All grills school
>Sexual frustration from stress test

This should tip you off.

>every arc in Amagami has had more substantial progress than this
>every

Fatty, Sae

Pre-order the game.

All girl school, and Miu is mad jelly about boys and girls getting lewd.

Hikari could simply manage to escape the seminar in other routes.
Unless somehow Miu and the unknown girl show up as route triggers for going to the seminar.

Pretty much like me when Haruka arc ended.
But I re-watched it 2 months ago and I realized I made a huge mistake because Ai was the best girl.

>That thickness

Why does she not have a route?

I'm not saying that there's a hurtful intent from their side (arguably 'teasing' is a rather light form of 'hurt' that might be comparable to the spicy food kind of hurt), I'm just saying that it could end up being hurtful.

>Tsuneki certainly isn't trying to be hurtful towards him, she's just brazen and perhaps a little inconsiderate.
Yes, that's part of her appeal I'd argue.

>I guess the point here is that I think it has potential for an interesting dynamic as Shouichi comes to understand her more and perhaps builds up his confidence.
It was already happening at the end of the second episode. I don't think it will completely change the dynamic between them, Hikari will definitely be the one wearing the pants, but Shouichi will come to understand her better and know when to support her if need be.

She is Takayama's waifu and she appears in every one of his works much in the same way Helena Bonham Carter appears in all of Tim Burton's movies

Are they the female version of /r9k/?

>fembots

>hating on Sae

How contrarian is it that I had to find another girl to root for now that everyone is all over Ruise?

>Shitneki episodes.

Because we in the worst timeline.

Its more like Ema Thurman in Qtips Taquitos movies.

Pure girls who want the gentle D minor.

Talking about her route, but
>ear cancer
She's awful too.

Maybe she's the secret route much like Risa.

I bet you're a sex hair sheeple.

>Because we in the worst timeline
A timeline where Seiren exists can't be the worst timeline.

S-sorry.

But really, all their encounters together have been vacuous except him eating her food and the washing up scene after it.

She has sex hair.

>Maybe she's the secret route much like Risa
We wouldn't be seeing her this early if that was the case.

Because Keiko represents that girl you never really noticed enough or remember due to her being somewhat plain, not bland, while you passed her up for her slightly more interesting friends.

This timeline cant be good, we have to buy blurays to unlock Seiren S2 DLC.

>every arc in Amagami has had more substantial progress than this.
I disagree.

He has already progressed quite nicely on her route. I can definitely see this working out within the next two episodes.

In one episode they went from strangers to somewhat friends that are sharing clothes and eating together. Even Ikuo is involved with the teasing and it creates this small group of friends even if it's only for the summer seminar.

You're not giving it enough credit. That's some honest progress.

>This timeline cant be good, we have to buy blurays to unlock Seiren S2 DLC
Be more positive. Seiren got made and S2 seems very likely. I'm quite happy with this.

Best timeline is the one with the Seiren game followed by the adaptation.

Route where Shouichi becomes an eromanga author and gives her his autograph and then his dick when?

Onee-chan yandere route when

>inb4 she just blows it off as a one time thing.

I wouldn't put it past her.

Itll be a OVA like Miyas were.
Moe~nee~

This.

Not to mention that he did have some time alone with her and managed to leave an impression.

>to somewhat friends
They somewhat confessed at end of the episode m8

Not going to happen. What kind of series do you think this is? Definitely not one with bad ends.
Don't forget who is in charge of the project.

I if was them talking in the preview then they're more like angry dikes that despise het.

Not a real confession. That wasn't from the heart.
The real confession will happen soon.

You gotta buy the BDs to unlock her route

While I'm looking forward to Ruise route the most, prude's route could be the funniest one.

They did make some good progress but I'm not sure it's believable to me.

What's the point of having any other arc when best girl was already here? How can you say no?

How is it not believable?

Just go watch/read Kuzu no Honkai if you want your believable relationships.

Route Predictions/Synopsis

Hikari - Pure slut redemption
Toru - Unknown, no screen time
Kyouko - Season darkhorse, cliche destroyer

Ruise - Making a high strung self conscience girl have fun
Risas imouto - Unknown, no screen time. Probably dumb ass rocks
Miu - How to make girls drop pasta in these 4 easy steps

>How to make girls drop pasta in these 4 easy steps

I'm really enjoying Tsuneki's route thus far but I'm really interested in how Kyouko will turn out. I really like her design, being rather "bland", a bit childish perhaps but also very cute. Will it just be a saccharine childhood friend romance or is there a darker side to her?

>dumb ass rocks
I like it.

Flying Witch was a sexy girl

>or is there a darker side to her

>Kyouko - Season darkhorse, cliche destroyer
Explain.

How many volumes of Amagami - Various Artists are there?
I've only found up to volume 5 ch.10, but the scans themselves are of poor quality.