Let's talk about Russia

What do you think about Russia? Are they really working against the NWO and Zionists? Do they want to work with China and Iran to defeat the liberal international order? Or could they just a semi-cucked nation on the way to being fully cucked?

I am from the USA (childhood in Arizona and middle and Highschool in NYC) but I have spent 4 years studying International Relations in the UK and wherever you go to graduate school really plays a role in your future. I don't want to go back to the USA because my future is in Europe. I am fluent in Russian, Spanish, and English and have always had an interest in Russia and their opposition to western internationalism.

My thoughts are if I end up working in a western institution I will be a gear in the machine and if I try to change things they'll fire me and get another guy with an IR degree. I've had a traditional girlfriend who I met in Russian classes from Germany who I am going to propose to after I graduate. Her future is open as she's not applying for grad school and she's all but said she want's to follow me where I go. Seeing as I want to start a family with her and we both speak Russian I am thinking of going to grad school in Russia so I can try to get involved in politics there and make a change.

Do you think it's worth it for me? Am I better of trying (and most likely not being able to) find fulfiling political work in the west while trying not to sell my soul? Is Russian as independent as we think it is? If I want to change the world for the better do you think Russia is the best bet? General thoughts on Russia and their foreign policy in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
hudson.org/research/13821-russia-s-pothole-predicament
eng.majalla.com/2017/10/article55254743/primetime-politics
rsf.org/en/ranking
ilanberman.com/20039/how-russian-rule-has-changed-crimea
opensecrets.org/lobby/
cnbc.com/2017/03/02/chinas-parliament-has-about-100-billionaires-according-to-data-from-the-hurun-report.html
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
mobile.twitter.com/Ray_net_ua/status/935597724594003968
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4
youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you want to talk about REAL problem of Russia, a better question to ask is who do tatar, armenian, pontic greek, gypsy, jewish, northern caucasus and central asian subhumans enjoy equal rights? Actually mongrelization is far greater threat than reproduction or lack of “strict immigration laws”. The White Genocide is not mass immigration or decreasing birthrates, the White Genocide is ten 1/128 black "White" US hookers being able to sneak into Finland and procreate unchallenged. What we need are racial laws and eugenics to get rid of weak genes

There must be a Constitution Article I - “Only those of good character and of pure Northeastern, Central and Northwestern European Blood shall be citizens”

I think as a Federation there should be border control and regulated migration in and out of Tatarstan, Kalmykia, Chechnya, etc.

didn't mean to have meme flag

And those ethnic minorities living out of their republics should be made to go back to them

I love Disneyworld

Most of nonwhites in Russia are NOT native to it - it’s immigrant.

Cutting it up a little must be done eventually. Here are major pillars most Nationalists and radicals in Russia agree upon

1) kick out Northern Caucasus and Tuva out of Federation
2) deport all kalmyks back to China. They came to EUROPE from China only in 16th century. Same shit like gypsies
3) disband the Federation and all the legal connections with the Soviet Union, form Russian Republic
4) fully decommunize public symbols and statues. remove Lenin, Pushkin and other non-Russian shit out where it belongs
5) deport nonwhites that are not native to Russia
6) put native nonwhites under apartheid and ban them from moving to Russian areas
7) use money from resources to encourage non-degenerate ethnic Russians to breed, develop science, sport and medicine
8) make it 1 Article of the Constitution that only fully blooded Northern/Central Europeans can be citizens

I generally like Russian people but their politicians are honestly retarded. They managed to fuck up all of Eastern Europe with their communism and still want to reestablish it

We just playing out game. The same as GB.

Also Putin just anounced going to 2018 election

>make a change in russia
Enjoy being assassinated

Russians always has been and always will be WHITE NIGGERS.

> Russia and their opposition to western internationalism
I'm pretty sure that's why all and every child of russian elite studying and living in Europe or USA. Coming here only if they are will be included in russian politics directly on some high government seat.

1) Agree
2) Kicking the Kalmyks out of Kalmykia and back to china won't work seeing as Dzungaria is now entirely Uyghur Muslim. China won't allow that because it would exacerbate the ethnic issues in East Turkestan. You're better off sending them to Kyrgyzstan who may actually accept them because there's still a large Kalmyk population from the USSR deportations. Worst case would be keep control of Kalmykia but close the borders from the rest of Russia. There's not even 200,000 Kalmyks in Russia and almost all of them live in Kalmykia.
3) Yes
4) Agree
5) Agree
6) Yes, they should be made to go to their specific areas like Tatarstan etc.
7. I agree
8. I agree

by make a change in russia I mean make a change in the world while inside Russia not try to fuck Russia up.

again sorry for meme flag

you make me moist

>>INSERT 1984 WORLD MAP

Russia is part of the same nwo control. Their central bank was created by the US and still functions separately from the gov. And there are way more hardlined foreign lobby groups in russia ranging from muslims, zionists, christian, neo nazis, "liberals", and more foreign media.

There's no one for any native russian to turn to to escape. They're all corrupt.

>Kicking the Kalmyks out of Kalmykia and back to china won't work
Said who?

Put those subhumans anywhere - if they don’t get accepted to china they can fuck off to kazakstan

>Tatarstan
Ehhh, you see tatar and bashkir animals are not native to that area either. Tatarstan and Bashkirtostan are both commie creation. Their best hope in nationalist Russia is getting some SMALL reservation near kazakstan border in Asian part of Russia

Yeah the bank was inserted when Russia was in disarray that doesn't mean there's not factions in Russia working against it

And Russia's been kicking out NGOs and foreign lobby groups. Russia was probably the most cucked nation in the early 90s it's not happening overnight

Send them to Kyrgyzstan

And yeah maybe put them someplace by Manchuria or Mongolia

>Are they really working against the NWO and Zionists?
Haha hell no. They would be bombed into oblivion already if they did. The Kremlin govt, is very friendly with Israel even.
>I am thinking of going to grad school in Russia
Literlalluy one of teh worsp places to go for that, but it's your life, you make the decisions.
>so I can try to get involved in politics there and make a change
HAHAHA. ha. You are a funny guy, I'll give you that. You will NEVER EVER have a say in Russian politics, most Russians even don't - it is a an oil-gas puppet state for the rich dozen.

>Haha hell no. They would be bombed into oblivion already if they did. The Kremlin govt, is very friendly with Israel even.
It's almost as if they can't just sperg out and go all 14/88. They are however friends with Syria ad Iran and Hezbollah. Their good relations with Israel stem from the fact that they aren't ready to go to war on a massive scale.

>Literlalluy one of teh worsp places to go for that, but it's your life, you make the decisions.
Idk they have some good programs where I'm going to go

>HAHAHA. ha. You are a funny guy, I'll give you that. You will NEVER EVER have a say in Russian politics, most Russians even don't - it is a an oil-gas puppet state for the rich dozen.
I've already had some experience in Russian institutions and have made some good friends in Central Asia and Russia who are up there in the political structure. It's better to try from a country that somewhat has a chance of doing good than being a little bitch for ZOG in the west

fuck again sorry for meme flag it's from me in another thread fucking around and i keep forgetting to change it back

Removal of kalmyks, Tatars and Bashkirs is a matter of Russian honor the same way removal of jews and gypsies is for the rest of European. All groups are literal immigrants that came to European soil.

To claim that they have any “rights” is like saying “ahmed was born in London therefore he’s British”
87-92% of ethnic Russian support “Russia for Russians” motto according to different polls, population is openly racist, there are 1,5 mil+ of combat-trained Nationalists, 300k in jail (Danke Putin!) and 7 million of those who identify as lifestyle nationalists
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA

Yes, it has cucked illiegtimate government, but in case of the Folk that inhabits it, Russia truly is the Great White Hope. Do you know many nations in Europe that still lynch and have “beat up a nonwhite” as a hobby for youth?

Russian Nationalist Putsch is “when”,not “if” type of an issue

Therefore the true Leader of the Folk is to rise on the street battles

Also a reminder that Great Britain owns 100% of Russian state bank stocks, atlest it was so the last time I checked.
On the scale of not fucked-to-notfucked it goes something like this:
>America
>Western Europe
>Russia
>East Europe
>China & India
The rest are irrelevant for the most part
All of the Syria and terrorist crap is just geopolitics to get their pipelies set there. Russia is the same as the west, just that they wan THEIR globalism and THEIR degenracy instead.
You are very naive about all of this. Russia is done for, just as much as the rest of us. All of this "Russia this Russia that" is just fog.

>Yes, it has cucked illiegtimate government, but in case of the Folk that inhabits it, Russia truly is the Great White Hope.
I want to be part of that in any small way I can. I could go work for Generation identity or something in Europe but they're cucked and I don't want to give my time to some alt-lite group. I'll go to MГИMO and then see what I can do after

What's Disney experience have to do with it?

Doesn't matter. The globalists have won already. There will be no great uprising, no "great white hope" It's already over.
There will be a globalized-mogrelized world, and you will be a part of it too. it is inevitable now.

How does 'world' get corrected to 'experience'?

>Generation identity
>they're cucked
Yeah, you have fallen for it. There is no point in arguing with you then.

Yeah I mostly agree with that except I'd put India as more cucked, China as least cucked and Russia before EU and NATO East Europe

>Waaah don't let them fight for their geopolitical interests!
If their geopolitical interests indirectly lead to populism and the rise of nationalism and the rise of Israel's enemies in the ME then I'm all for it

We've been in worse situations

GI is cucked. They love Israel and they don't want mass deportations.

>I'll go to MГИMO
Why? It’s filled with international shitskin subumans and corporate elite (blood traitors and ethnic minorities) kids
Said who? All it takes is taking over Kremlin.

shit hole. nothing to see.

>Why? It’s filled with international shitskin subumans and corporate elite (blood traitors and ethnic minorities) kids
And Western institutions aren't?

>They love Israel
False. They specifically do not even touch upon this subject. They are not even political.
>don't want mass deportations
Again: They are not political but metapolitical. It is not their thing to speak on direct policie apart (from the migrant crisis)
Educate yourself on what they are and what they are not before you speak. I can tell that you don't know a thing about them.

>X thing is shit at my home, so I must attend Y thing that is shit abroad
Not quite Faustian, Celtic or European spirit for that matter. If you want to get on with real nationalist and reactionary elements MSU and HSE are better bets

>I'll go to MГИMO
The best joice

I've talked to the head of the Austrian chapter and met with a bunch of GIers. On an individual level many of them are redpilled but as a group they can't go all out. I don't see the point of tip toeing around the truth when things are so dire.

I can either go to grad school or go work in US gov, US thinktank, Western thinktank, or go work in Bishkek or Almaty

Those are my options at the moment. I'd rather not work in US or some Cucked think tank. Central Asia is not where I want to live.

>wanting to move to russia

Russia's Pothole Predicament (Extremely corrupt)
hudson.org/research/13821-russia-s-pothole-predicament

Primetime Politics
How the Kremlin Shapes Russian Television
eng.majalla.com/2017/10/article55254743/primetime-politics

Ranked almost as poorly as China in terms of censorship and lack of press freedom
rsf.org/en/ranking

How Russian Rule Has Changed Crimea
Moscow’s Massive Social Engineering Project on the Peninsula (trusting the russian's and believing their lies on ukraine)
ilanberman.com/20039/how-russian-rule-has-changed-crimea

>It is not their thing to speak on direct policy apart (from the migrant crisis)
Then what's the point? You could cut off all immigration right this second and Europe would still be doomed.

t. Taras Greoryan, ugly subhuman with kurd, tatar and mongol blood

>US gov, US thinktank
Avoid like fire.
>Bishkek or Almaty
Braindead animals that legit hate Whites.

Try to work in Western Europe within nationalist structures or those of apolitical but homogenous variety

>Russia's Pothole Predicament (Extremely corrupt)
Cool so is the west but at least as Russia user explained the people have hope. I'd rather work for a Russian nationalist think tank than be in US gov.

>How the Kremlin Shapes Russian Television
Imagine the TV being shaped by conventional wisdom :o

>Ranked almost as poorly as China in terms of censorship and lack of press freedom
And?

>How Russian Rule Has Changed Crimea
I'm glad Russia has control of Crimea I hope they finish the bridge soon!

>Try to work in Western Europe within nationalist structures or those of apolitical but homogenous variety
Maybe I'll start one in germany I could get citizenship there when I marry my gf - the problem is I don't know the language I'd have to learn it before I start one.

>What do you think about Russia?
Davai!
Yes and no. They are working against those who want a world government by UN (i.e. Bilderberg Group), but this is because they want to rule the world themselves
>Do they want to work with China and Iran to defeat the liberal international order?
Yes, but see answer 2. China is with them, but now they are acting like good cop, while Russia is the bad cop. Iran and Syria are under Russian sphere of influence.
>Or could they just a semi-cucked nation on the way to being fully cucked?
Definitely not a cuck nation. They exported cultural marxism to the West (after WWII when they invaded Germany they knew Mises' work and saw economic Marxism was a pile of hippobulshit), but were smart enough not to adopt it.

Back any of your claims up with sources please, and no RT, or Sputnik

>and?
Imagine being this out of touch with reality

Russians are subhumans in almost all aspects, and I can prove my point in any possible or imaginable way. Russia is equal or even greater cancer on Earth then kebabs (Russia is actually half-kebab itself)
To kill a Russian is not even a crime, on the contrary, it prevents Russian from many more crimes he definitely would've commit other ways)

>Yes and no. They are working against those who want a world government by UN
Weird that they're a permanent member of the UN

They are not a political organization, that's the point. If they were political they theey would take POLITICAL stances and target towards the older generations, as they are the ones with political power still. But they don't, they are METAPOLITICAL - a cultural movement, targeted towards the youth.
It is not their duty to get into politics, just as it is not everyones duty to "name the jew" This kind of stupidity is what divided the rising right, and it will eventually fail because of it.
And Europe already is doomed. Too late for that. It was doomed long before you or I were born. But if it makes you feel better it is every other place in the planet that will suffer, not just Europe, so it's all good.

>degenerate bloodmixer
Have you tried finding yourself a British woman?

1) You'd have to be a retard to not know America is corrupt
2. American tv is liberal democratic mouthpiece - they don't need direct Whitehouse funding
3. "muh free speech" and "muh free press" I don;'t care about the rights of parasitic journalists

Lol

We've reached a point where vague dialogue on what it means to be European or white means nothing. That's the kind of shit that fucked America. Do you know how much of that the US had a few decades ago and it got us nowhere. direct action only!

I'm half Norwegian half Danish. Both of my parents were born in Europe and met and moved to the USA where I was born. So I'm a mutt of Germanic people.

Btw, I forgot there is a third group, in Islam world, who wants to make a World Caliphate.
So it is China. Keep in mind that they are not hermetic groups, there are concact areas and sometimes they have common interests. Now it comes the weirdest part: the strongest groups who are against this state of things are: 1 - right-wing Americans; 2 - Catholic Church (before Francis); and...; 3 - Israel (see all UN sanctions). By now Trump is joining forces with Putin to undermine Bilderberg Group.

A Ukrainian wouldn’t be biased now...

Then find yourself a Scandinavian woman. Why do you want to lose your Heritage? Not much Scandinavians left

>lol, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Not an argument, young one. Back up your claims or quit making them. The second two claims are so retarded that I don't even know how to process them; even responding to your post is silly because of how out of touch you are

That’s Disney WORLD not Disney LAND and it’s located in FLORIDA and not CALIFORNIA

Nah. Ask anyone from a former Soviet block. Literally anyone - poles, hungarians, checks, estonians, Georgians, belarusians. We all know what Russians really are.

>What do you think about Russia? Are they really working against the NWO and Zionists? Do they want to work with China and Iran to defeat the liberal international order? Or could they just a semi-cucked nation on the way to being fully cucked?
So naive
They are doing what every single country in the world should be doing right now
Looking after themselves, and no one else.

They will not save you or anyone else for that matter.

Let’s be real, ethnic Russians were the biggest victim of communism themselves. NOT A SINGLE Gensek of Russian blood, not a single ethnic Russian majority Soviet government, being used and wasted as a human meat and clay for judeo-bolshevik goals.

USSR was mostly run at expense of ethnic Russian regions, and most of CPSU high ups were not ethnically Russian - mostly Ukrainians, Jewish and Caucasian. Stalin - Georgian, Nikita Chruschtschow - Ukrainian, Leonid Brezhnev - Ukrainian-Moldovan mongrel, Chernenko - Ukrainian, Andropov - Jewish-Russian-Ukrainian mongrel

Russians are not subumans
Let's not jump to extremes.

But the fact that over the last 2 centuries Russia harmed slavs the most cannot be ignored

This isn't the skeptic community faggot
>you better go get some sources or I win

>Don't use Sputnik or RT Goy!!! Only real sources!
RSF, Gatestone connected site, Hudson Institute, Saudi-owned Majalla [lmao at the irony of them writing an article of government interference in media]

Before you tell me to go find unbiased sources check your own shit faggot lmao

>looking after themselves
I'm all for that and support that. Looking after the national interests is good. Russian gov has a long way to go before it's truly the national interest but they're a step above

>makes claim
>has no sources to backs it up
>thinks people should take his opinion as fact

All the sources I posted are republished to avoid getting paywalled.

opensecrets.org/lobby/
there's a source for you faggot. Lobbying is legalized corruption
>Thinks this is debate club
>Has to "BTFO" people like Sargon and Kraut on YT
Dude this nobody is here to compile sources like we're writing an essay we're all here to pass some time and have some discussions. Go be an autist on r/politics or something.

Wow, so the USA understands that lobbying will happen no matter what, and attempts to make it transparent. That's so much worse than Russia!

>lol try harder
Gamer tier logic, go educate yourself

>Wow, so the USA understands that lobbying will happen no matter what
That's the issue with US corruption is people should care about it but don't.

>At least I know who's fucking my ass :D
Mutt logic go back to plebbit

Yeah, yeah, sure. Who else is guilty that you're all retarded piece of shit? Fascists? Capitalists? Foreigners? White cis males? Patriarchy?

>but they're a step above
In getting cucked with no survivors. Of all people Russians have a good reason to not have it that great : 100 years of communism and 1/4 of population dead in WWII on top of millions dead during the Commiejew purges.

As far as the modern Russian "state" goes it's that very interesting case when EU, USA, Ukrainian government and Russian government all are the enemy of the ethnic Russians. (((Russian government))) interests are not the interests of the ethnic Russians.

Very much alike to the Soviet Union, Russian Federation does not represent the interest of the ethnic Russians. Nor the said Federation is run by them.

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian rat Margarita Simonyan, RT director

The Russian Federation is a legal state successor of the USSR and thusly illegitimate. Unless Russian Federation renounces every legal connection and historical connection to the USSR it's pretty much a non-country.

Putin is a president of literal unironic subhumans.

The Russian Federarion is like welfare state taken to ethnic collectivist level - taxes from ethnic Russian areas go to feed gook and mudslime republics.

Dropping them off and developing slowly is the only way. Russia has no man power or financial resources for imperial ambition(nor a public desire for it for that matter). Russians want to live in peaceful homogenous country, where they are not afraid for tomorrow fiscal stability and their kids safety. There is no money for quality healthcare, yet public expensive shows like Olympics and FIFA are thrown.

There are only two ways - peaceful ethnic balkanisation on model of Czechoslvakia and steady growth like in Latvia and Czech Republic, or another financially atrocious clusterfuck of break away like happened with the USSR.

Or just put all native nonwhites back under apartheid

No.
>Do they want to work with China and Iran to defeat the liberal international order?
You leave us with no other friends.
>Or could they just a semi-cucked nation on the way to being fully cucked?
Not really. Just struggling to live by.

>remove pushkin
Fuck off, cultural reformer.

TOTALLY NOT internationalist Bolshevism

Here’s main Putin’s election propaganda piece. Very diverse!
“We believe in you!

You are young, thinking, decisive, ready to defend your own and Fatherland’s interests.

Ready to put your own efforts in personal and national development.

Now, you must invest your trust in us, because together we can do a lot.

Think with your own head!

Trust your guts!

Vote “United Russia”! “

*nevermind we failed to return apartheid, flooded the country with central asians and chinks, steal national resources while the ethnic Russian population lives in poverty* no refunds!
What I said is true though you absolute judeo-armenian-eurasian subhuman. USSR wasn’t run by ethnic Russians or for their benefit. You cockholes on the other hand are heavily overrepresented in everything Soviet

The world isn't your utopian dream. There will be corruption, and making it as transparent as possible is the best choice with that in mind. If you can't understand this then I wouldn't bank on getting any use out of that international relations degree

>working against the NWO and Zionists?
this is the strange idea.
Did you knew that allmost all russia's high tier official have their children and property abroad?

>cultural reformer
He is a subhuman negroid and has no place in Russia. Contemporary conservatives hated him, next conservative generation did exactly the same, his classmates bullied him for being a shitskin. See no reason why Russian nationalists should change their view on that mediocre racially mixed trash

>russian nationalists
Your average is Prosvirnin. You sure you want to call yourself that? Also, I called /you/ a cultural reformer. You want to do exactly what commies did.

>China's anti-corruption campaigns haven't been successful
Faggot Argentina and Chile are less corrupt than us.

Kek
cnbc.com/2017/03/02/chinas-parliament-has-about-100-billionaires-according-to-data-from-the-hurun-report.html

>Your average is Prosvirnin
He is not since Russian nationalist movement is leaderless. True Folk Leader is expected to rise during the unrest and civil clashes. Egor is civic cuckold that wants to mix tatars etc out existence. Nobody cares about that fat rat, nobody respects him. He admitted himself that he won’t survive a week in Russia, if true nationalist will get their way
>commies did
You mean pushed pushkin chimp down every throat?

Russia is becoming very diverse, and it must, otherwise it won't survive

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.

>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

>It’s IMPOSSIBLE to know the exact level of Chinese migration into the Russian Far East; Russia has not run a census in over a decade. But by all indications, a significant river of people is surging across the border.

>The Moscow Carnegie Center, the only organization to launch an independent study, claimed that there were about 250,000 Chinese in Russia in 1997. The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million.

>Regardless, the Federal Migration Service fears a flood. The service has repeatedly warned that the Chinese could become the DOMINANT ETHNIC group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years. Such an occurrence would require an annual influx of about 250,000 to 300,000 Chinese, LESS than one-third the rate that Shaikin currently claims

LONG LIVE PUTIN

mobile.twitter.com/Ray_net_ua/status/935597724594003968

“Divorced Putin laughs at the supporters of monogamous lifelong marriage. He quotes Engels and compares monogamous marriage to a tapeworm”

“Paзвeдeнный Пyтин выcмeивaeт пoклoнникoв бpaкa нa вcю жизнь. Цитиpyeт Энгeльca, кoтopый cpaвнивaeт мoнoгaмный бpaк c лeнтoчными чepвями.”

youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8

youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4

youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc

>remove Pushkin
Kek

Whatever you say Russians are just remember that Ukrainians are infinitely worse.
Ask anyone Poles, Russians, Belarussians, etc etc

in a way, yes
Slavs are generally more conservative and traditionalist than any other whites, but EU Slavs have largely traded that in for German gibsmedat
Russia pays for its own shit so there's hope

>but EU Slavs have largely traded that in for German gibsmedat
>Russia pays for its own shit so there's hope
How retarded are you? West Slavs are doing far better than Russia - literal 65% White nation

>West Slavs are doing far better than Russia
Because of EU gibs

It has nothing to do with the EU, subhuman tatarshit

Sometimes i think is it really possible to redpill Sup Forums anons or they are literaly eternal brainles neets.

EU gibs = "forced loans" where for every single 1 euro given by EU to V4 countries, Germany was recovering 1,25 euro from this and later on they will demand even more money as a return from the money eu lend us.

We can't even use this money on thing that we need or that would make us benefit. For example we had to build soccer fields even in tiniest villages with less than 5 kids.
Pic attached = EU funds in Hungary

Now if you add the numbers of how much money is siphoned out of v4 countries via for example selling eu shit in Poland or avoiding to pay taxes in Poland you would know that probably even CCCP didn't siphon that much money from its countries.

>It has nothing to do with the EU,
Fucking lol
>loans
Great. So you still get plenty of financial help
>siphoned out of v4 countries via for example selling eu shit in Poland
Irrelevant

For

I believe that problems of Russian nation will almost magically disapear when our "white" part of population will stop whining and demanding respect and will start forging their respect instead.
Seriously guys. Have you ever wondered how the fuck jews infiltrated the ranks of western elite or so called shitskins managed to do the same with USSR while being in majority of cases objectively less competent then whites?
When i first heard this from one old jewish hag i was i laughed in disbelief but now after ten years, one of which i spent working around major i understood and kinda creeped out.
Basically - effectivness is the last thing that makes your career sucsessfull. looking stupid, lacking of any kind of personal initiative and doggish loyality to the boss no matter if he is right or wrong is the only way up the buerocratic hierachy. The reason is not only the Parkinson laws but the fact that in cutthroat house of ones fighting for power stakes are high enough to value loyality above competence. And fanatics or barbarians for whom blood\gender\race bonds are more important then ideology or well being of an enterprise are alpha predators in such a conditions. The paradox is that measures like removal of glass cellings or reducing the corruption that are supposed to normalise the climate in a society of individualists only strengthen the "hivemind". Eventually the organisation\institute becomes 100% overrun by meatheads who then recombine it for cerving their personal needs rather then it's original purpose.
That process started when Stalin(shitskin but with duncrtional brain) died in USSR and absolutely spineless scumbags first established 200% controll and then simply divided the union into independed shitskinstans because they had neither long term plans or skills to controll an empire, nor will to care about anyone but their fucking micro-nations. Now their shitskinstans are independent and Russia is left to jews to controll.

Wait, why remove Pushkin?

You sound like a patriot. Not too many of those type of Russians around here.

Why the fuck rightard westerners are so dulusional about Russia?

How many Kalmyks even exist? Doesn't sound like a real problem. I wish we had a problem like that instead of fucking trucks of peace.

Please don't cry.

He’s part tatar subhuman in Ch, not Swiss
negroid on-human genealogy, promoted degeneracy
Same can be said about Nordic posters. Since you have NMR and media in your own language - it mostly Yugo diaspora, romanians and half caste shitskins with mongrel complex to post from De-NK-SE
Matter of honor. The same way Finland has plenty of gypsies to clean up

>there will be murderers, we should give in and murder as many people as we can.

sounds pretty good

Why Pushkin though? Nice poetry, Onegin is one of my favorites. He was less than 1/8th nigger, and even by Nürnberg laws is russian by blood. He was basically more russian by his mind than most of russian nobility that day and was raised by literal arch-babushka.

>copypasta
>shill image

Native population of some parts of Moscow's Oblast was baltic

>If I want to change the world for the better do you think Russia is the best bet?
Sorry but not in it's current state.

based, if only white russians , have won the civil war and not judeo marxist , u would be a nice white republic today .

Anyways good to see non putin boot licker