Is Vagabond on-par or even better than Berserk?

Is Vagabond on-par or even better than Berserk?

It's objectively better than that cancer.

Doesn't matter, neither are as good as Lone Wolf & Cub.

Its great but I think part of Berserk's appeal is its an original story with open end. We know where Vagabond is going, where it is in the timeline, and it lacks alot of impact per-release than Berserk as a result.

Gee i sure like seinen manga

Rhetorical question.

stop posting good manga here, Sup Forums is for shit-tier taste only OP

I prefer Vagabond, but as the other user said, we already know where it's going.

Nah vagabond is good but Berserk was way better

I read both, but I prefer Vagabond.

True, but it seems like Berserk has been dropping in quality ever since the Lightning God or whatever the fuck he was appeared. Now, it just seems like the author lost his touch in story-telling.

Sometimes the ride is more important than the destination.

personally, i think vagabond is better. too bad well never see another chapter

>tfw no happy and peaceful life with otsu

i hope she moves on and finds another love.

I stopped reading Berserk as soon as that witch cunt came into play.

0 regrets

That depends.

Do you like Akira Kurosawa fanfics with good art or do you like edgy Tolkien fanfics with largely mediocre but some good parts art?

It's kinda difficult to be worse than Berserk nowadays.

Should have stopped when Isidro, Farnese and Serpico tagged along while all three being super useless till Schierke gave them equipment.
I think Inoue will finish it, but he lost passion for something that wasn't his story in the first place.

I'd rather have a completed vagabond than a completed berserk desu

Berserk is overrated.

>but he lost passion for something that wasn't his story in the first place.

I don't think its that since he also stopped REAL, and that was his own story. He'll pick it up when he feels likes it.

Berserk Golden-Age arc was the absolute best story I have ever read/watched, and after that, things just went to shit.

Too much Basketball for him with Slam Dunk aswell? Who knows.

The high points of Berserk > Vagabond > the low points of Berserk

Both are great in their different ways.

That could be it, but being a mangaka is tough and demanding so he's probably taking it easy.

I prefer that he does things his way instead of Togashi's way for example-someone who comes back for a few chapters to disappear again for years.

Vagabond is more substantive. Berserk doesn't have much going for it beyond the power fantasy.

It's better than Berserk. It even has better hiatuses.

Vagabond in an 8 to Berserks 6.7

Berserk was never good.

Inoue doing fine. He's busy hanging out with his mentor who also happens to be a famous mangaka.

Honestly I'm more desperate for more REAL than Vagabond.

I'm desperate for both.

true that

im fine with this development. this is pure.

Hm... how is Vagabond, even better question what the fuck is Vagabond and is it alive or dead?

Inoue is doing fine. He'll return to it when he feels like it.

Vagabond is better but we have to wait 5 years in between chapters.

At least when Inoue traces, it makes for good results.

Miura is literally pasting panels and altering them digitally.

I have read Berserk and am a big fan of the manga but I never heard of Vagabond, I'll probably check it out sometime.

Miura have better art i think and pre-ship era was just brilliant in contest of a plot.

>Miura have better art i think

>Miura have better art i think
You're wrong.

He's not even on Inoue's level.

Inoue's men are so handsome.

>Where were you when Miura was killed
>Was Browsing 4chans
>Miura is have kill I think
>No

He's so much goddamn worse than he was the earlier volumes.

I mean, I wasn't a fan of manjaw Guts, but at least the art was still good later on

Are you even serious?

I hope you aren't trying to imply Berserk looks better there. Crowded panels with more detail does not necessarily make for better art.

This. I honestly prefer Kobayashi's work in the 90's anime to Miura's.

Are you?

Shit son, next you'll be telling us this looks like shit.

Or this.

>not necessarily make for better art
You will not find any detailed panels from Inoue except few landscape images, and what good you can see in his art i can't even tell. It's decent but that's it.
Miura make comlicated panels which can attract your eye, and then he make a god-like move with full two pages of blessing.
i'm pretty much serious.
It is.
Meh tier.

Let's not go overboard.

>Meh tier.
You legitimately have the most shit taste in the world senpai if you can't enjoy a dynamic and well presented Samura scribble. Especially that one.

Why did Musashi do all the shit he did? Was he autistic?

>quantity of detail is quality

Ok bub. Here's a One Piece panel. I put a grey scale Wally/Waldo in there for you to find, since that's the kind of thing you guys like.

Such sort of pages you can find anywhere, dirty torn lines, for me it's half assed job right here.

Even if you're a >muh detail fag, there are STILL better artists.

I really like Odas art. It's not the most detailed or the most accurate but something about it just so eyecatching and really pops out of the page.

I'll raise you a mad face.

Holy shit, that's fucking painful to look at.

Half assed is the name of the game for Samura. Doesn't stop him from being great.

If Miura is a shitbox with a great paintjob, Samura is a rattlecanned 911.

I can't be the only one who likes Blade of the Immortal more than Berserk, right?

Berserk's a bit overrated.

Berserk isn't even the best in the "dumb action seinen" category

>quantity of detail is quality
I told you that Miura made interesting detailed panels in the whole manga in every page.
If you want to reverse my word i can post "The heart" as counterweight.
Name one who better than Miura in detalisation.
Eat ur half assed art then.

At least Blade actually ended.

>trying to be me

Only room for one Samura-poster in these threads user.

Good art is not about cramming as much shit into every panel as possible.

Miura is very talented technically but his framing means that nothing in each panel draws the eye straight to it, as everything is in focus and detailed.

>Miura has better art
No

Kobayashi is a legend mang, I think it's a fair opinion. I much prefer the way he uses perspective over Miura.

>Name one who better than Miura in detalisation.
Sakamoto Shinichi.

>At least Blade actually ended.
Still mad about Blade's ending desu.

Speaking of Samura, has he gone to make anything noteworthy after Blade?

Better.

Is this now a good art thread?

>but his framing means that nothing in each panel draws the eye straight to it, as everything is in focus and detailed.
He's honestly not that bad.

It's certainly not the first place I'd go to on shitting on Miura.

That would be the fact that he hasn't totally figured out perspective or how big his own characters are after nearly 30 years of being a mangaka.

Miyazaki.

damn that's beautiful

Anybody else share my weakness for over the top rococo shojo?

>has he gone to make anything noteworthy after Blade?
Not really. He's done some fun artbook stuff and some one-offs. And a terrible assasin series that's just his fetishes.

And a great ongoing about a cute christmas cake that becomes a shock jock.

Take this low quality example

I love her style so much.

Is he riding a giraffe?

I can't be bothered to cherry pick between two authors right now so how about you torrent some hi res scans of Vagabond and see how wrong you are.

>the name one better than miura fag got BTFO

Is there anything more annoying than Berserk fangays?

Devil May Cry fags

>Sakamoto Shinichi
The same face man, ok.
Art is awesome but manga is shit.
Litterally nothing.
Not even single man who posted a single panel from Vaga.
In ur wet dreams.

>farming arc
yeah, thats on par with berserk boat shit. But to be fair, vagabond is better in it's consistency. Berserk went from good to great to wierd and to pure cancer

>le berserk is good maymay
Golden age is fine, after is okay, current is crap.

Hundreds of other entitled faggot fanbases who whine and cry when their favorite series goes on hiatus for a few months or years.

It's just disgusting.

>all this art talk
stop

This, i was going to point out that Vagabond is a bit the same as Vinland Saga. We know where those stories are going, but Berserk is an original piece and we don't know how it will end.

>Crescendo of fights and deaths
>Farm arc

What other series does this?

Berserk had some really great moments, but it fell off hard after conviction arc and became bullshit every since the berserk armor came into existence. Gotta go with vagabond.

This "digital art is literally the devil" meme is getting old.

>goes from weekly to monthly release
>author polishes the art