FUCKING BASED

THANKS GOD EMPEROR FOR RECOGNIZING ISRAEL SELF DETERMINATION!!11!!!!1 TAKE THAT ASSAD AND IRAN!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e33GXRbC13E
youtube.com/watch?v=O42SkCy6aNk
templemountfaithful.org/
templemount.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Israel. Fuck what makes Da Juice happy. Fuck this embassy shit. I don't give a FUUUUCK what Israel likes or doesn't like.

Awww did the 'pedes make lil' lefty baby sad that Israel won this one with Daddy Trump's help? Stay mad lefty loon!

not supprised at all, since his family is involved with jews..
when as a non-jew marries a jew, thereby the jew owns you.

to be fair... you americans didn't realy had a choice.. choosing between cunt cancer and ass cancer.

lol look at this butthurt Nazi commie

HI SHAREBLUE!

Awww I made the Nazi upset! I know you're just an Antifa fascist trying to defame the alt-right ;) you can stop now Nazi Commie

>tfw Trump recognizes Jerusalem as a capital
>all jews gather in jerusalem for celebration
>jerusalem gets nuked

Why shouldn’t we? Are you under the false assumption that we have ever been neutral on Israel?

gas t_d

welp since between living in New York and dealing real estate, Trump has been dealing with jews all his life and has been rather successful doing it.
I trust him to be a hard ass negotiator with them and every other country and business.

youtube.com/watch?v=e33GXRbC13E

>da joos!
your shtick is getting old, friend.

Thank you Trump

>when as a non-jew marries a jew, thereby the jew owns you.

you don't know this law do you?
no ofcourse you don't, that's why your ignorance will be the end of you and your children.

and no, you didn't hurt anyone's butt here

nope, not at all
hence the cancer comment.
learn to listen and understand the words behind the words, to recognise the actions behind an action.
also basicly this, what i said before: 152222566

>>everyone larping as a nationalist without any enviromental plan, and mostly only an economicaly plan, to take care of his soil in the longterm for the future of their children and their children and future generations are larpers with an egocentrical agenda and national liberals in disguise, often infiltrated by jews and people with an influence to serve jews (controled opposition you call them), in other words, your enemies of your people, your culture and your soil

everybody are looking at Jerusalem, perfect time to strike north Korea

(^:

>152222566
javascript:quote('152222566');

ugh

>that color scheme on that background
reeeeeee

>destroy the mosque
>build the Third Temple
>Jesus comes 2.0
>cleanses it from the kikes
>profit

Post this in every new thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=O42SkCy6aNk

yes and those 100.000 eager colonials waiting to invade syria to establish a jewish foothold wright?

>cleanses it from the kikes
>profit

Christianity isn't your Sup Forums meme.

Islamic extremist think Trump is propaganda mill. So many muslims won to their side.

>Trump has been dealing with jews all his life and has been rather successful doing it

You are never successful against jews in New York unless they let you.

>getting
it IS an old stick recycled shlomo recyclebergh.
as old as jews are.

exactly, unless you know how to play their game against themself. and know when and where to traith

when a jew says yes, it actually means no, but it lets you, aslong that yes benefits them.

read their books and books about them for a better understanding.

Is that the chick from that Japanese game that's meant to stand for some kind of machinegun?

Chinese, but otherwise yes, this is Negev from Girls Frontline
your mossad did a pretty good job with the character design

;)

Weaboos dig the whole yandere shtick. I guess if you're going to depict a girl as a murderous psychopath you might as well make her a machinegun.

I wonder why the Negev, though, it's barely even used. Why not Tavor? Galil? Hell, why not Uzi?

That needs to happen soon so you can build the Temple

templemountfaithful.org/

templemount.org/

Galil and Uzi were both taken by Upotte!! as far as i know
not sure about tavor

So happy)

>i-if trump sucks jew cock I will too!
Nu-Sup Forums everyone

If you won't stand behind Israel, then I won't stand behind you

I mean, it's a sexy gun if there ever was one. All of its other qualities aside.

One thing I didn't get about Upotte!'s depiction is the wolf ears. Why the wolf ears?

>One thing I didn't get about Upotte!'s depiction is the wolf ears. Why the wolf ears?
artistic license probably. same reason why Sako was an elf-eared rapist i guess (finns = elves confirmed?)

Israel assassinated JFK for his meddling with Dimona to prevent the jews from becoming nuclear. Trump knows this because the first thing he reportedly did as president was read the JFK files. IMO Trump assumed that having Jewish grandkids wasn't enough to deflet Mossad (((Cohencidences))) and did the most powerful thing anyone in his position could do. This is all smoke screen to take the rug from underneath ZOG. Trump will recognize an Arab state of Palestine that stretches the entire span of Israel excluding the Golan within 7 years. Screen cap this post.

jerusalem should be made the capital of the fourth reich and the remains of matyr adolf hitler should be buried there
afterwards, hitler should be canonized St. Adolf of wherever

you will pay for your crimes against adolf fucking filthy kike

Jeez the daily shoa are out in full force today.
I guess they don't want anyone to make fun of their new puppet, go figure the newfags can't comprehend the jewery.

Linz. He was born in (well, near) Linz.

>thinking hitler would be canonized when he persecuted the Catholic Church and supported the Austrian natsocs who killed Dolfuss in odium fidei
l m a o

very helpful info leafanon.. never heard this before

I hope Gershon Salomon is aware of this and adjusts his efforts so he gets it right

>The future jewish refugee knows more about Hitler than the Bong.

Maybe you can relocate to Britain and teach them about Adolf of Linz after you're forced to swim from tel aviv to Cyprus.

;^)

Sonh, ich been dissapintenzung