THIS TIMELINE WILL NEVER STOP

Eritrean shooter set free because he couldn’t know pulling a trigger would cause a bullet to come out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Kathryn_Steinle
friatider.se/sk-t-svensk-och-skyllde-p-rasism-nu-frias-han-av-hovr-tten
youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y
translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&u=http://www.friatider.se/sk-t-svensk-och-skyllde-p-rasism-nu-frias-han-av-hovr-tten&prev=search
breitbart.com/london/2017/12/06/swedish-deputy-no-go-zone-war-zones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wew

Should join the retard wagon and claim that niggers are to dumb to operate a firearm.

Best criminal defense ever.

"I didn't know for sure if it was loaded!"

>in America and Sweden you can legally shoot or murder people by claiming that you don’t know what guns are or do

LOL THESE ARE FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES

>I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD ACTUALLY KILL HIM
>I DID IT THINKING THAT IT WOULD FAIL BECAUSE I ACTUALLY WANTED TO GO TO JAIL

How is this not an admission that Swedes are racists and assume every brown person is stupid?

BASED kimchibabo bringing the news

idk about Switzerland but we sure aren't first world

DO BULLETS EVEN REALLY EXIST AT ALL?

The good part about living in Brazil is that if those fuckers started making here what they're making at Europe, the drug dealers would burn them inside tires. The worst part is all the rest.

What else is new?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Kathryn_Steinle

This, its halirous.

>America
I think you mean the People's Republic of California.
Also, that fucking spic is going to catch federal charges, he's going to rot for a VERY long time for what he did.

Swede cucks.. kys

Sweden
Yes

>Literally quoting a twitter account known for spreading misinformation

Every day, dark forces actively work again us.

This has got to be a joke. Is Sweden really THAT cucked?

>t-t-the government will s-solve it!

Lol nope. He’s gonna be deported only to come back with a free bus ticket courtesy of California. You lose white boi

>implying that even if it's false, it couldn't happen
You don't know your country and its cuckability, sir.

Kek

I never heard about any shitskin raping woman in Poland. Never. But it seems like Aryan women, for some reason, like to get raped, just like in 1945

Second world countries are no better.

I think they would say it is social constructionism rather than biological essentialism. In other words, he's dumb because he came from a disadvantaged background (relative to Sweden), where he got poor or no education, in an environment where education was not valued, and he was surrounded by similar people. Not because he was brown.

In a sense, it's a nature nurture argument, except the Swedes come to their position based on ideology rather than evidence.

lad, lad, lad, lad, lad. The Eritrean is not the problem but a symptom of the problem.

So, in effect, Sweden just set out legal precedent that these "people" , are in fact so retarded they cannot be held responsible for their actions. This might open up some interesting legal arguments for us in the future.

You're baiting but i'll bite anyway, the DoJ is literally bringing up charges on him.

His federal charges carry up to ten years each, which may be sentenced consecutively.

Can you even own guns in Sweden?

Eritreans have borderline retarded IQ so it's not that hard to believe

lmao this has to be fake news

You are wrong. Darker skin = lower IQ.

>See thing
>Accept it as truth without checking sources
>It gets proven to be false
>literally being so indocrinated that you still think it's true.

When was the last time you were in Sweden?

Yes. With a permit and a gun locker.

DOUBLE JEOPARDY
O
U
B
L
E

J
R
P
A
R
D
Y

WTF?! How do you not know how a gun works?! Is he retar-
Oh, Eritrean. Right then. Carry on.

black people believe in magic, they think a gun summons a fireball. They really dont now how a gun works.

Have you proven it to be false?

Its true tho literaly read about it 20 min ago

>permit and gun locker
So basically can't. If someone breaks into your house, that last thing you want is to find a key to a gun locker and (maybe) another key to an ammo locker.

Different charges you retard

If all those stories about Sweden are true we will soon have dozens of Swedes gone rogue, wanting revenge, patrolling their streets, bombing their institutions and murdering their politicians.

different charges fucknugget

No they're a social construct

friatider.se/sk-t-svensk-och-skyllde-p-rasism-nu-frias-han-av-hovr-tten

All across europe these fucks are getting off citing ignorance and cultural differences. Little children raped and they get off on a consent argumen ffs

The guy called the victim racist as he shot him. There was clearly motive. That is the info you are supposed to notice: racists have no rights.

Peter is jewish. Every person who reports these muslim problems is jewish. I wonder if they are twisting shit to upset us and show us how they have destroyed our countries and subverted our systems so we have no agency or protection anymore. Social revenge. I wonder if we dont get told the full story. It is just too horrible to contemplate.

What did sweden do btw? What is their historical sin they must atone for?

youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y

Sweden needs a military coup.

translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&u=http://www.friatider.se/sk-t-svensk-och-skyllde-p-rasism-nu-frias-han-av-hovr-tten&prev=search

It was a stolen staring pistol which had been modified to fire rubber bullets.

The African claimed he was unaware it was modified and thought it would only startle the guy he shot with the sound.

>get drunk
>get in car
>run over 3 pedestrians

“But your honour I didn’t know I would harm anyone when I got piss drunk and went driving”

“That sounds perfectly reasonable, case dismissed”

Is there a man with red skin named George living on the moon?

Is it proven to be true? No.

Is it proven to be false? No.

Your argument doesn't work

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The crime Sweden did was abandoning God and reaping all the wages of it.
This is not a joke, nihilism is the way you destroy any nation.
>wow, women aren't equal to men? Let's promote feminism!
>wow, some people can't afford healthcare, education or can't work? Let's give them welfare and raise taxes to pay for it!
>wow, people live in shit countries? Let's bring them in here!
>wow, I'm being replaced at an alarming rate? Who cares, I'm an oppressive white male!

>military
That's a joke in Sweden, you'd need to take in a RWDS in their next importation of migrants to fix the country.

No because the thing about that is everyone will have to want to do something about it at the same time. In this current age people are too disconnected from reality. Back when people actually were connected to their communities it was easier to form mobs.

Simple logic on suicide watch, btfo.

I cant make a new thread. More sweden news:

>Swedish Chief Prosecutor Lise Tamm has claimed that the Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby is like “a war zone”.

>Ms. Tamm, who will become acting head of the anti-organised crime unit in the New Year, said that she would be looking to war-torn countries like Colombia and El Salvador to find new methods of handling the rampant violence in Sweden’s no-go zones, Sveriges Radio reports.

>Tamm then compared the no-go zone to Central American countries which have had to deal with huge waves of criminal gang-related violence in the recent past:

>"And then I thought: How did they do it in Colombia when they deported FARC guerrillas, how did they do it in El Salvador when the war ended? How have they done in other parts of the world where you have had such great problems for many, many years? Is there any solution? You have to think outside the box,” she said.

breitbart.com/london/2017/12/06/swedish-deputy-no-go-zone-war-zones/

>Meanwhile in Sweden
>A white baby intentionally discharges a hateful bigoted tactical assault fart while passing a Muslim
>Muslim got slightly bothered
>Baby was hanged in the public square and streamed to every country in the world
>Merkel begs refuges to forgive her and gives them all a million dollars
>Baby is tossed into a shallow hole and spit on for being a hateful bigot

Sweden is out of fucking control

>Accidentally meet a guy who sells firearms
>Accidentally purchase said firearm along with ammo for it
>While playing with this strange metal object accident chamber the bullets
>Accidentally hold the mystery object correctly with finger on the trigger
>While waving it at racist white boy accidentally squeeze the trigger

It's an honest mistake really

the link has been posted twice now you fucking faggot I hope you get nuked I would cum to it

Okay so that is actually far less sensational. Fuck Peter for that.

And yet there are genius level blacks

>commies in charge of understanding the law

This shit happens everyday in Sweden, nothing new here.

All we Scandinavians can do is talk. Nothing else.

>Make up bullshit story
>"This seems plausible and representative of a country"
Sup Forums is out of control.

>There is no objective truth

Post modern Marxist philosophy will destroy us

The one from Fria Tider, which also has an extensive record of producing misinformation and spinning stories to absurdity?

Come on.

>Swede defending a Muslim intentionally shooting a person and swedes are so cucked they treat him like a child and let him go because "He didnt know better!"

Stay classy Sweden

I've never seen one. People just fall over for no reason after you pull the trigger so he probably thought it was the hand of Allah that struck him down. If He chose not to, then so be it.

I've done none of the sort, I'm opposing the fact that Sup Forums keep posting false or intentionally misleading articles and misinformation and use it as basis to judge a country they've never visited from thousands of miles away.

Imagine the guy right now: "holy fuck I can't believe that worked"
He must be bragging about it to his friends as we speak.
It's the same as getting out of a murder sentence by saying
>I'm sorry, I wasn't aware the knife was sharp enough to cut his throat.

This is part of a grander scheme. Everything will be revealed on the 22nd. Just like these digits.

Pretty mutch thi. Sure we are cucked we aren't deniying this, but stop posting fake news.
oO

Is friatider fake news?

Checked. I am expecting something spectacular on the soltice. It's a big occult day of sacrifice.

>be brown
>move to sweden
>sue gubmant for 50 million swedebux cause i didnt know i needed money to live in sweden
>???
>profit

No, this goes well beyond that. They didn't argue he didn't know it was loaded, they argued he didn't know what a gun does.

kek please tell us what this means, show us a sign

multiple swedes i know confirm that the problem is way worse than we think. yet u choose to lie about

kek

wouldn't that mean that the individual is incompetent to be tried?

wowaweewa

It's a tragedy that these digits were wasted on a Swede's LARP post

Ah, the Kate Steinle defense

>I have never seen a gun despite coming from a culture where guns are literally everywhere and used daily to mass murder people, so I couldn't possibly know what I was doing and therefore there is no intent and I deserve no punishment

(((Lawyers))) need to be hanged too

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED
checked

Fucking phone just spazzed out. Cbf typing it again.

Judah was lost originally because people strayed from religion and started worshiping idols etc. The were divided and the hordes invaded.

>Is friatider fake news?

Peter Sweden omitted that it was a modified starting pistol which the African argued he was not aware it was modified, explaining his defense that he claimed he didn't expect it to shoot someone.

look whos here

Probably but it still seems, to someone who thinks everything is a social construct, the conclusion is the same.

He's stupid, inherently, because of his identity.

Niggers and Mexicans in California are too dumb to know how a gun works. they shouldn't be allowed to shoot or drive.

Why wouldn't Muslims invade Europe? You fucks pay them to do whatever they want in your own countries

Open borders amirite commie faggot?

Well, people judge Sweden, because Sweden is a shitty country,

Fria Tider has been proven to spread misinformation multiple times, so yeah.

Different Swedes think different things. Some think our country is burning. Some think our contry has problems. Some are ignorant and think everything is ok.

The problem is complex, because it's part government negligence, part ethical dilemma and part political provocations from both the left and the right. Most of us Swedes are somewhere in the middle.

checked

>be a (((lawyer))) for migrants
>plead innocent to everything
>always win a case
>oy vey |>

well then it wouldn't be POLITICALLY INCORRECT.

It worked for that spic in commiefornia, Sweden just looked to its western xirster nation for guidance.