Which is a good one in its way,
Attracts the eyes, and moves the _hips_,
And drenches handkerchiefs like towels
With tears that, in a flux of euphoria,
Afford hysterical relief
To shatter'd self-doubt and quicken'd beats,
Which your aidoru katsudou metes.
I like your moral and machinery;
Your plot, too, has such scope for scenery!
Your dialogue is looney and _pop;
The play's concoction full of art;
Your hero is AWOL, your heroines deals warnings like lances,
All stab, and everybody dances

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/whitelist.php
bakabt.me/torrent/142871/uchuu-kaizoku-captain-harlock-space-pirate-captain-harlock-live-evil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poems are back! Yeah baby yeah! Woo!

This thread runs a high chance of being deleted because the OP isn't a plain "discuss Aikatsu and Pripara here" sentence but something more creative, which means it's clearly off topic and it doesn't matter if the thread is actually discussion anyway. Learn the rules, OP.

Please add idle to it next time.

I want to fuck Lala.

But will you want to fuck nu-Lala?

This pic reminded me of the good old days.

They're never coming back.

Doki hurry up I want to watch pripara

>not putting idle in the op
Fuck you too.

It was good while it lasted, Aoi was best girl

>Cocotama is now a course in analysis
Not a direction I expected them to take. Maybe I should catch up.

Is Cocotama any good these days? I wasn't even drawn in by Megumi Han in the few episodes I saw.

Rock, paper, or scissors?

Chiri, but preferably in her non-idol form.

But then she will have smaller feet.

I'm always surprised how a ton of artists didn't know about PR or they just didn't like it.

I like them that way.

Paper in any form, Chiri is my favorite from Non Sugar.

Hides-Under-Bed-kun needs to stop molesting the idles.

That's quite the workaholic spirit.

Your mother and her goatse is off-topic, OP isn't.

Big feets are her charm point.

I'm sorry, it's just so hard to resist.

Also please stop posting that picture of me, I don't even know how you got it.

Hides-Under-Stairs-kun gave it to me.

>that OP

Definitely punch Rin in the face tier.

You want to be shanked, don't you?

Put idle in it, I thought there wasnt a thread for ages

How many episodes is Stars going to have?

Are you ready?

I want to fuck Akari's armpits.

One Step is really cute.

TE WO HANASANAIDE

Wa.

I'm going to hanasanaide your te.

Can I pet that cat?

You might get diseases.

Leukemia isn't contagious.

Are there any recurring dreams that you have? I have several common settings, like my high school and college, but the content is usually different.

I don't like your insinuation.

I have a recurring dream of making love to Lily.

I dream of being an idol.

>no Idle in the op

It's not reoccurring, but before I got into /ai/ and other idol shows, I had a really vivid dream about being an idol. My manager, crew, and fans gushed over me and my smile would brighten everyone's day. I had a ton of really cute and colorful outfits I used, and a hair stylist that traveled with me that would spend hours carefully styling my hair every day. It was so vivid and clear, I remember things like walking backstage afterwards and the crew helping me change for the next song, conversations with fans, and general downtime. It was one of the best dreams I ever had.

>[Mezashite] Aikatsu Stars! - 039 [34D7371A].mkv

Pick your school.

Pseudo-potato in the middle of the brown-and-blues.

Grey and blue.

Thank you for all your hard work.

The purple and black one kinda looks familiar but I can't quite place it.

Green
GREEN

Its the Yes 5 uniform

Tell me your thoughts, Akatsukin. Will Lily become S4?

The black duo looks super cool.

Btw, how do you download old anime? Most torrents I've were not seeded for 100%, and even anime from just a few years back needs weeks to download. Of course there are exceptions, but I generally found that after 3-4 years there are barely any downloads.

BakaBT in general, AnimeBytes if you have an account.

I normally use bakabt for any show more than a couple years old.

>BakaBT
So then, am I doing something wrong? At most I can find a single download there, sometimes not even that much.
I don't have an acc.

You only need an account to search (although you can also do this using google).

I search with google.

Just use name bakabt on google. and check whatever you use to download is listed here bakabt.me/whitelist.php

If you have problems downloading, your client isn't on the client whitelist. Here is a list of all accepted torrent clients: bakabt.me/whitelist.php

Make an account for easier searching, and when you find want you want, copy the URL and paste it into an incognito window. Download from there.

I am already using that method, and I don't think downloading to 60% then staying there because no seeds is a client side error...

How is this supposed to help?

What are you trying to download? Almost everything in BakaBT is well-seeded.

site:bakabt.me is more reliable.

You need to re-get at the begining of each month because they switch their trackers for public users.

bakabt.me/torrent/142871/uchuu-kaizoku-captain-harlock-space-pirate-captain-harlock-live-evil

Scans fucking when?

Does Shion pleasure herself with go stones?

This might be it, I didn't know about that.

I think that Lily is the most skilled right now, and she deserves to make it. I can't see Yume or Laura reaching her level in time at their current state, so something big would have to happen. I don't want to discount Yuri either, and it's possible Lily's frail health could come back, plus there's that indication that Hime might be the final boss no matter what else happens. Even taking that into account, I'd be sad if she didn't make it.

>Anchusa is a flower Fairilu
I feel dumb for not google her name sooner.

Yeah, Anchusa is a flower after all.

I tried downloading it, and just finished. So try doing what that other user suggested and get the .torrent file again.

Lily not being able to compete due to her health would be complete bullshit, especially after the end of this episode. I'd be so mad.

Hime just remaining as S4 would also be bullshit, although I'd totally be cool with Lily competing against her and still winning the spot from her.

>Lily vs Hime
DRAW

I'll bet Lily has very kinky sexual fantasies.

Will try. Thanks.

I'd also be mad if that happened, even though they'd probably give Lily the S4 seat it'd feel like a kinda hollow victory.

Really I don't want Hime to compete because I don't think the show is ever going to let anyone beat her besides maybe Yume, and that's clearly not happening anytime soon.

Lily is the kind of character who pushes herself beyond her limits in the climax and dies in a blaze of glory. Maybe she can be posthumously crowned S4.

top left cardcaptors

I can already see the doujins.

Why is smelly forehead pretends to be vampire?

BUY THE MOVIE!

WHAT THE FUCK

That's the real story, What about it?