Am I the only one who is repulsed by men having thin ass-legs? While skinny jeans do make them more noticeable...

Am I the only one who is repulsed by men having thin ass-legs? While skinny jeans do make them more noticeable, the fact is that a lot of men do have thin, skinny legs.
As a gay man myself I abhor people like that.
Who, or what is to blame for this, Sup Forums?

>As a gay man
Get aids and die you faggot.

Fucking skinwalkers

This.

I am against this for aesthetic reasons (I like 'em with muscle), but surely you would have an issue with that from a functional standpoint - men are WEAK as FUCK. What happened?

No one should care what you think. You like dick in your mouth. You like kissing hairy men. You are an abomination of nature. Get aids and die. I will not repeat myself.

Tall people normally have very weak bone structure, since they extend their bones, suffer from back/bone problems very early. What's to blame? Something in food that causes them to grow fast, not necessary very tall, but they grow tall fast, so their bones get all fucked up.

Looks like a stiff breeze would kill him

>meanwhile, at the strongmen championship

Do some squats or ride a bike, Jesus its not that difficult.

It's p. ridiculous looking imo

those jeans are ridiculous, what a clown

Bmx cyclists and emos

Stongmen don't have skinny legs, they are wholesome tall. If you look at them from far, you can't determine if they are tall or short. They have wide everything, not just vertical legs and back like the case of nu males who dine on industrial food only.

>t. manlet

Nice digits though

>As a gay man myself I abhor people like that.

Why are you paying attention to another man's legs? What are yu some kind of faggot?

I box and workout upper body and ass+hamstrings with hipthrusts.

fuck big bulky legs. I wear slim jeans

because most men only work upper body, if they even work out at all. A well developed upper body is what usually gets the most media exposure and thus, what most women find attractive.
However, if a man has well developed legs, that usually a good sign he pays attention to other areas like core and back that actually determine real strength.
so, blame the jewish media

also, to quickly sort out a stronk man from weak ones, OP, look for well developed trapezius muscles. While not always 100% true, having those generally means you don't just do bro splits in the gym

>caring about someone living in a country on another continent that you will never visit liking it up the ass
Are you projecting, user-chin?

Don't skip leg day. For these fucks you have to actually have a leg day.

>As a gay man myself

Nigga, you gay!

Nah.. Nah.. Nah... You're correct though. Men who were skinny jeans should be sent to the front lines of combat.

Checked

post your calves, homo

you probably still have decent muscle development in your legs though because you're actually active and boxing requires strong legs/core. You can still wear slim jeans but you probably don't look like the twig legged faggot in OP

Athletic cut or go home

>As a gay man

pic related

#teamthiccbois

>when women have stronger legs than men
The absolute state of men today.