Tracking the PG spin-offs

As most here are aware:

"Tony Podesta stepped down hours after an indictment was unsealed charging Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates, with breaking foreign lobbying law. Special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating Manafort, President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, as part of his probe into Russia's meddling in the 2016 election.
The indictment charged neither Tony Podesta nor the Podesta Group — identified as “Company B” — with crimes. But it accused Manafort of hiring the firm to lobby for a nonprofit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine that was ostensibly independent but “was under the ultimate direction” of the Ukrainian president, his party and the Ukrainian government. A number of clients and staffers cut ties with the firm after Tony Podesta’s departure."

For those keeping score at home, and tracking the movement of key players, the Podesta Group has become:

Cogent Strategies, (Kimberley Fritts)
Federal Street Strategies (Paul Brathwaite)
Lot Sixteen (Josh Lahey, Colin Hayes)
InSight Public Affairs (Oscar Ramirez, Dana Thompson, Josh Lamel)

Watch for these names and companies in the news, more added to the list as they develop.
politico.com/story/2017/11/16/podesta-group-ceo-kimberley-fritts-new-lobbying-firm-245557

archive.is/KzfhQ

politico.com/story/2017/12/04/podesta-group-new-firm-277775

archive.is/AYX7k

thanks for the non-bump, friendo.

is that real or just a convincing enough fake?

of course it's real fellow burger

that is fucking disgusting holy shit

Why do I suspect I'd get STDs from hitting that? I have friends of friends of friends who knew her like 4-5 years ago, apparently she was a big partier when she wasn't working, and had a big coke addiction.

they're real
so what
let it go user
you're on pol now not Sup Forums

They do their best to make it sound like PG isn't under any direct suspicion, just brought in to tell what they know about that dastardly Manafort.
Which makes you wonder why all their clients fled and the offices emptied within hours.

how long you been sucking cock?

Absolutely disgusting

and consider some of their clients.

wells fargo and oracle are mentioned.

Fritts was onboard with "taking over" for about a week, and then split...after she'd been there for 20-odd years.

it all stinks, rats from a sinking ship doesn't begin to describe it.

hate to see this die with so few views.

glad to know that this topic is so important for someone such as yourself.

let's just see you try and fucking ban me again you piece of shit cuck motherfucker mod bitch

Get some help, dude. I don't want to hear about another LV massacre.

Of course it's important to me. I wouldn't be posting otherwise. I want to see the clinton mafia go down as badly as anyone.

bump for OP

Bump.

Bump.

This was the most politically substantial thread all week and it is just withering.