OPM

Murata Update is out
mangastream.com/r/onepunch_man/70.2/3946/1

Last thread got deleted because of some autist, dont repeat that, don't reply to him.

>One Filler Man

If a thread gets deleted it means the topic is shit. Stop shilling this mediocre manga. Only less than 10 years old like this series and you have to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

>Last thread got deleted
How did we come to this?

It's sad because the chapter was really good aesthetically.

Murata is a beast.

Look at the two posts above you made by one (1) person.

That or it's full of shitposting

What's the point in having Mumen and Master interact again? That just ruins the Garou encounter and how they were ideologically opposed.

Why are OPM threads so cancerous? Looks like it's true that its fanbase in the worst of all time.

Did you just straight up ignore everything that happened after Licenseless rider saved Garou?

Not only did Tanktop Hero say that Rider was right and that the tank top isn't for fighting humans

but Rider fought against garou after TTM was taken out.

This is why he is currently in such bad shape.

So where does the Suiryu guy sit in the power level chart?

mid S Class somewhere?

He's stronger than Genos already, I assume when he goes all out, he'd be in top 10 of S-Rank obviously.

Below Bang but probably above Genos.

>probably
He'd take the ultimate jobber, no sweat.
He's not even using his arms and his style is Void Fist.

>posting niggerstream translations

how low can you fall after-anime-opm-fags

>implying there is another one
Uk already said that he'll be late.

So Saitama backed off because he was afraid of losing his wig by his attack?

Yeah I think he is just under the Bang above Atomic Samurai

Like Saitama said. He is really close to not being able to have any fun.

Yeah, and he was holding back vs Saitama.

You guys reading comprehension is pretty poor.

he backed off because he was about to take Suiryu out in one punch ending the match instantly again instead of getting to see what suiryu can do.

No, he was about to use his monster punch on a human, suiryuu misinterpretated that and thought Saitama predicted his counter.

Better than no TL. HxH does it.
I interpreted it as Suiryu's spooky face triggered Saitama's monster reaction and he was about to one shot/kill him.

>manga stream
>manga mint

how does her body not snap in half at the waist

There are people here who thinks Saitama can even win against Suiryu. Suiryu is just holding back because he's too strong and he's got even arm bands to limit his power. Once Suiryu release his limiter Saitama is done for.

That must do a number on her organs.

Why are all the boys so handsome.

Curious to see Suiryu's actial fighting style now that he knows being a cocky bitch won't do against Sudden Baldy.

>mangastream
Kill thyself newfriend

> He's stronger than Genos already

Not really.

So Suiryu would have given Garou the business at this point

Pretty sure this fooling around is already genos-tier. If he gets real, thats no question

He is definitely stronger than Genos. Saitama is taking the time to give him a lecture admitting he is pretty strong and telling him not to get stronger. This is him telling a Suiryu who was holding back in fears of ending it too quickly.

They weren't ideologically opposed?

He's saying that because he's interested by his mentality and ideology.

True.

TTM didnt get dmgd as hard as MB did vs Garou, thats why he could recover.

And also the power of the tank top!

Saitama
Garou
Suiryuu
Zombieman

What will happen after everyone reaches the max powerlevel? Will they get autism like saitama?

No prize money for OPM man I guess

> What will happen after everyone reaches the max powerlevel?

They won't.

What a bland page, it could have presented all that information better

this.

Zombie man might become as strong as majin buu.

Garou/Suiryu might become dbz tier

None of that matters if saitama one punches them all

>Garou/Suiryu might become dbz tier

If he didn't with his monster garou mode he won't now.

He's messing around with arms folded and power inhibitors, he's above genos.
Genos is a scrub.

Genus just wanted to show him is fancy Takoyaki maker.

Him messing around around has nothing to do with it.

Genos is far from being a scrub when he can go all out with his big attacks.

>If he didn't with his monster garou mode he won't now.

Why not? he is going on real path now. He will be the hero he aspires to be truly. Monster Garou was imperfect because it's not who he truly wanted to be.

He couldn't even beat a cockroach.

I'd like to see a bonus chapter where Saitama wakes up and every hero is suddenly bald and strong like him including the sisters and King

Suiryu, Metal Bat, Garou would all beat Sea King.
Genos couldn't, even without saving the girl he was outclassed.

That's the thing. as imperfect as it, that fake goal was simple enough to drive him that far. If he could go beyond it with heroic goals that would mean breaking his limiter and getting on par with Saitama, which can't happen.

Armed Sonic was stated to be able to beat drided SK, so Genos could have beaten him. Just because the fight lasts doesn't means he can't win dumbass.

>that would mean breaking his limiter

No..no it wouldn't

Why the fuck do you guys keep saying that? The same way Metal bat can keep getting stronger and stronger. Garou can as well. He doesn't have to break his limiter to be stronger than Monster Garou.... He just has to be stronger than monster Garou.

And nobody can beat a baldy, your point?

Besides, genos did win, and that was after beating another demon threat.

Genos didn't beat armed sonic.

Right, they were equals.

Suiryuu would rape sonic but what about metal bat?

And Suiryu would beat either of them.
You can't feel his power?

if he played around he could get raped by metal bat even if bat has to take a shitload of injuries to get to the point to beat him

They aren't. The only reason ONE said their fight would end with a tie because they can't damage each other. Sonic's exploding Shuriken didn't do shit against Genos and his sword can't also cut Genos if he can't even cut through Hammerhead's shitty suit.

> You can't feel his power?

Anons! Don't tell me you are power ranking in OPM again!

>thread is devoid of life without the autist shitposter even with massive update
What killed the hype?

Just from reading these chapters you can feel his power emanating from the page, genos doesn't feel that way.

That literally doesn't proves anything.

TL took too long and people discussed raws already last night, it's also 5:30-8:30 in the morning in us.

Holy fuck this girl is cute. The way Murata designs the girls in this series is pretty amazing.

It's not about proof, it's not a science it is art. It's about emotion and I can feel his power.

>You're not even wearing a tanktop

Why is TTM so great?

>heroes destroy buildings no matter how weak the enemies are they are facing

>wonder why the Neo heroes is happening

Suiryu seems to be faster than Garou, from what can be observed. Faster at getting around, I mean. Garou's quite the technician, but he hasn't shown as much fancy footwork as Suiryu has, dashing and jumping all around for his kicks. If this chapter is any indication, Suiryu probably specializes in fast and hard hits. Rather hard, actually, seeing as how his knee to Saitama's face actually broke through one of the sound barriers, which I don't think Garou has done yet. And I dare say Suiryu was actually rather more casual than Garou was in his fight against Metal Bat.

That said, we don't know how hard Suiryu can really hit. So he may face the same dilemma as Garou does in a fight against Metal Bat if he can't take him down quickly enough, and may even have less of an ability to cope compared to Garou as, although Metal Bat may get stronger over time, he doesn't get any more skillful and resorts to the same power moves regardless of how the fight progresses. He might actually fire Metal Bat up even faster, if he actually hits harder than Garou does.

He's drawn to represent the fact he's overconfident. Genos won't be as much because he doesn't thinks the same way.

useless filler
people want the MA arc not this shitty shounen tier filler arc

Like they have a choice nor those so called neo heroes would be any better. Better than being kiled by monsters.

This guy looks stronger than Sonic by far, and Sonic and Genos are supposed to be about the same, so this nigga should be stronger than Genos.

Choze and Bakuzen were also overconfident, they didn't feel like Suiryu.

But the MA arc is more yhonen than this could ever hope to be.
This has still has Saitama so there is never a challenge or tension.
The raid however could actually be from Dragonball seeing all the focus on dangerous fights.

>wah wah I can't enjo new material written ONE I want muh MA drawn by murata because I'm a dumb pleb

>This guy looks stronger than Sonic by far

Sonic looks weaker than PPP and so you must remember how that turned out.

"looking stronger"? Are you retarded? What do you think you're reading?

Because Saitama literally didn't give them the time to show off.

There is no reason that Tank Top needed to tackle that monster through a building. I am sure he could have taken out that monster that looked tiger at best way easier.

Instead he launches it out of a building causing thousands in damage and then has no idea where the monster is going to land or if it's even dead.

>Because Saitama literally didn't give them the time to show off.
Which is part of why he feels stronger.
You are focusing on surface level "facts" of the manga.
Look beneath and see how Murata and ONE are making Suiryu FEEL.
He feels strong. They did not.

The hype is the problem.

> or if it's even dead.

He went all out with his tackle to make that sure.

They're in a narrow place, he's got literally no choice here, it's a terrible place for him to fight.

I didn't mean "looks" as in his appearance, but as in his strength and actions. Example, Garou hits Saitama. And he is strong enough to physically push Saitama into the concrete.

People forgot the MA has some Bleach level of pacing, and is basically Fake Ktr 2.0, just replace Aizen with Garou.

why hasnt mumen rider broken his limiter yet?

Suiryu can do the same.

So Suiryu at the very least is about as strong if not stronger than pre-ma Garou.

>Sonic looks weaker than PPP
No he didn't.

TTM can lift up tons and toss it hundreds of feet in the air.

He could literally rip that Fish apart. He went with the flashiest option

Yeah, he feels stronger, so what?

Besides extreme cases like being sent to the moon, Suiryu's and Garou's "feats" against Saitama are nothing special considering Fubuki had no problem pushing him around hard.

>massive update
with 0 new plot - its a fight scene so while its nice it doesn't add much to discuss
>what killed the hype
autists making threads cancer doesent help

I just realized that nothing pleases me more than seeing Garou get put back into his place.

Garoufags btfo

Murata has boner for Fubuki.

Ok, i admit i forgot that Fubuki manhandled him, nevermind then.

There has yet to be a cause worthy of it.

This. People just didn't notice it because when they read the MA arc it was already almost over. That arc is so dragged out it's not even funny. It's actually more of a filler than this Tournament arc.

I'd put him around Bang's level. Despite the obvious victory, Suiry wasn't going all out. He was fucking pulling a Frieza when he had his arms crossed and trying to kick Saitama's head.

Except it's good compared to Bleach.

So is Saitama weaker than Suiryu?