youtu.be/_oRdXEAvqAw
youtube.com/watch?v=rMaZ4WAmc1c
youtube.com/watch?v=J0xB9KcPZis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are two types of pitbulls
>ones that inevitably snap and maul someone
>ones that die before they get the chance to

inb4 le shitty owner meme

hopefully the cat's owner executed those dogs and beat the fuck out of that stupid woman. she can't even control her pets...wtf.

t. Shitbulls

Execute them all and replace them with Dobermans

As I recall, the cat made a full recovery, and its owner got a big settlement as well as victimbux from sharing the video online.

Seriously, I want to smack that woman. She isn't even trying very hard. She doesn't think it's a big deal that a cat is being killed.

Hopefully the pittniggers got put down and the cat died.

Why did that cat not run underneath the cars?

>pitbulls
>woman

feed pitbulls to lions

Would it surprise you to learn this happened in bongistan?

Fucking retarded cat honestly.
proof that domesticating these animals have ruined their own self preservation tendencies, thing just laid there as two barking mad dogs slowly just clamped its head in it's mouth and it did nothing.

F

Nigger dog of peace strikes again

>2 pickup trucks
>american flag

Doubt it.

Nigger dogs, that's what's wrong, obvious genetic problems. Is that what you want to hear? Well it's definitely pitbulls, but owner is also responsible and should pay money and yes pitbulls are dangerous by genetics unless really really trained and petted, worked with every day, spoiled. Same as niggers, they are nice and everything if you give them everything, but as soon as they see a blond woman and can't date, then they rape.

It had clearly lived a peaceful life free from nigger dogs threatening it, so was unsure what would happen.

why she didnt had her guns to kill em? Americans so cucked.

Not fucking politics related, you retard. And even if it somehow is,
>what went wrong
is not a proper OP. stop making this shit thread

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vicious-pit-bulls-pull-helpless-10755320
>reported on mirror.co. YOU GAY
#Rekt

They were her own fucking dogs dumbfuck. Why would she kill them?

WOMEN

If I was the home owner, and came out to witness this scene, I think I would've snapped and beat every non-cat in this frame to an inch of their life.

That woman deserves to be curbstomped after watching me repeatedly kick her niggerdogs into a coma.

because she couldn't control her violent pets.

There isn't a good reason why pitbulls shouldn't be genocided.

idiot

Sides in orbit, ty french user

to be fair it looks like she was in fact, shit.

>Americans using guns to cause harm
>Americans using guns to protect themselves
pick one
A simple fence would work too or some rules how not to have colliding influences on same street. Like with different races, same with different animals, you need to segregate.

because it's supposed to be the owner of the dog to shoot the dog?

The mirror always reports on salacious U.S. news.
Hell, they practically just scour news from Florida.

>All the steering wheels are on the left
>reg plates are all yankee

Pack it up, thread over.

All you losers still circlejerking over muh nigger dogs are pathetic.

My cat has a hard time working the trigger on my Glock 19, thinking about giving her P220 with SRT, should be an easier pull tbqhwyfam

>buttmad norge
Enjoy following sven with your rapefugees :^)

youtu.be/_oRdXEAvqAw

You actually think a retarded bitch like this would carry around a gun in case her pups get a little out of control so she can kill them in a second?

Pitbulls
>attack people as often as mudslimes
>can get into anything like a beaner
>dumb as a nigger
>will fuck you over faster than a kike

>Fucking retarded cracker honestly.
>proof that whites have ruined their own self preservation tendencies, thing just laid there as two barking mad niggers slowly just clamped its head in it's mouth and it did nothing.
This is what you sound like.
I bet you are either black or own a pitbull or both.

American freedom strikes again. Everything and everybody welcomed results in collateral damage.
Violence isn't everpresent, a killer kills just once to become a killer.

You wouldn't do shit you fuckin' pussy ass bitch, everybody knows you're an impotent little fag.

Obviously American expats shipped their cars to the You Gay because you can't get real cars there.

my dog chases cats but she stops when she corners them
she doesn't want to fight it she just wants to run after it
I love my dog

>a women walking an aggressive breed that requires a strong and good owner

A big problem is those stupid retractable cord leashes. People use them for large dogs and you can't really get a good grip on the shitty plastic handle or count on the cord lock to hold back a large dog.
You need a good solid nylon webbing like lead for big dogs. Something you can loop around your hand and strong enough to control your dog of they start to be a problem. I used a horse training lead for my 120+ pound Akita being it's same build as dog leash, but just much longer. Lets them roam when no one is around, but still on a leash. Add a rock climbing pinon on the end and you can loop it around a post/tree in a pinch if you have too.

Weak faggot bitch niggers own pitt bulls, no one else wants a pitbull around them.

Or you train your damn dog. You shouldn't need a leash to control it.

I'll just repost this that I posted in this exact thread 2 days ago..

>Sup Forums
>knowing what it's talking about

Pick zero

My cousins adopted a pitbull from an animal rescue. It was a fucking horrible dog. It would randomly bite anyone it didn't know for zero reason.

BUT

They sent it away to a service-dog training place for 2 weeks. Now the dog does nothing but obey. If you pour food in it's bowl, it will not even approach the bowl without being instructed. If my cousin tells it to sit, it will literally sit there until it dies if she never tells it to move. The dog can play with infants now and doesn't do anything except be perfectly nice and pleasant and let them pat it.

Every single dog, except horrible abuse cases(guess whos responsible there), can be trained if you just try.

Also this training place cost them like $4000 so take that into account, you can't rehab every single dog.

tl;dr Sup Forums doesn't know about dogs, if you train them they behave, if you don't then they don't

I thought a nigger was gonna punt that cat away.

>the cat made a full recovery
Why are cats so durable?

>beat up women for dog accident.
>go to prison
>dogs get put to sleep

It is difficult to kill demons without holy water.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMaZ4WAmc1c

NINE LIVES HUEHUEHUHEUHE

9 lives

This and also those dogs are fucking beasts; hope all ended in the hands of the chinese.

Pitbulls are Land Sharks.
No exceptions.
This didn't happen.

Keep your dog under control!

See, you guys keep calling pit bulls nigger dogs... My problem with that is, here where I live in the rural northwest, we have very little to no black people and few cholo beaners. We just have the field working beaners for the most part. We don't call them pit bulls up here. We call em American terrier. Tbh I've never seen a shitty temperament on a American terrier up here. Down in socal though? Nigger dogs everywhere.

This is strangely satisfying.

>Why did that cat not run underneath the cars?
Probably didn't expect the woman to drop the leash and fall on her ass. Most dogs aren't enthusiastic about being pawed across the face or in the eye by a cat. But pittbulls don't give a fuck.
>As I recall, the cat made a full recovery, and its owner got a big settlement as well as victimbux from sharing the video online.
>cat made a full recovery
That's one lucky cat, looks like he's getting fucking murdered.

>not the dog guise, its da leash
unless the leash is on a fixed immovable thing on someone's property where the dog can never leave, what you suggested is retarded. a woman holding even a good tough leash wouldn't have been able to drag these dogs away and even if she did, pitbulls are so unstable they would have mauled her to death for getting in their way.

>a dog selectively bread by humans to be aggressive
>hundreds of years of selective breeding doesn't matter, it's just a matter of training guys, trust me,
>science or genetics doesnt matter, I would know. I speak from my own n=1 anecdotal experience and it makes me 100% right so you guys dont know what you are talking about.
>tl;dr [REDDIT]
Sir, excuse me, did you lose your retard tub?

This

so much fucking this

youtube.com/watch?v=J0xB9KcPZis

Here is the update of Tweak the cat, two weeks after the attack. The cat is recovered, still sleeping in its own driveway, and sweet to its owner.

>germans using german shepherds with bad genes

the irony

Just wait a couple of years then your cousins will be dead by nigger dog.

>victimbux
lol

>Every single dog, except horrible abuse cases(guess whos responsible there), can be trained if you just try.

My extended family had a kennel.

They raised a breed that are like labs, docile and family oriented. These are dogs you trust your toddler to. They get alone with other animals too, including cats. They're the friendliest type of dog.

I was trying to break up one of their fights one time where an old dominant female was literally crushing her rivals teeth by biting her over the snout. I knew this dog for years. I tried pulling her away with a yank on the nape and putting an arm around her throat. Being in fight mode she nailed my arm twice seemingly going after the other dog still. I was wearing a thick sweater and a leather jacket and I still bruised up for a week.

The lesson here is that even the wouldn't-hurt-a-fly dogs have instincts that will get you mauled if you handle things badly. Yes, every dog can be trained. But trying to downplay the influence of breeding for aggression and not letting go of a bite is fucking retarded apologism.

There is a reason these dogs have such a high incidence of fatal bites even though recorded bites happen more with breeds thought safe like GSD. A GSD will nail you but isn't holding and tearing you open.

I call bullshit on this one. I've seen colleagues train their dogs pretty much daily for years and havn't seen this kind of improvement. I don't believe a badly trained dog can be corrected in a few weeks, short of lobotomizing them

>If your dog does not heel then you should not be walking it outside.

I had a bunch of boarder collies and I had absolute command over them to the point that I could tell all 5 to stay and sit while a squirrel runs through them. I could take them outside without a leash because they were totally under my control and could respond to various commands as individuals or groups. But I never took them anywhere without leashes besides a dog park.

The problems all of us have with pit bulls is that we have all seen or met pit bulls or pit mixes that would never follow orders. They might be stupid and loving to their owners like any dog, but they were mostly untrainable and totally lack self control no matter how much you try to train it.

You put a treat down and tell a pit to stay, most of them will always grab the treat. Some won't, but some also get mad at you if you try to stop them.

Pits are practically feral, they should require an exotic pet license like a wolf.

No sympathy for the stupid cat. Arrogance and haughty self-importance kills the cat as much as curiosity does.

Wtf does that have to do with anything? Retard.

this is officially immunity cat

as usual based doggos are better than cuck cats

>But trying to downplay the influence of breeding for aggression

pit bulls aren't aggressive, they are pretty much the gentlest dogs in reality

no, this isn't a joke. no, you haven't ever met a single one. they were bred to be gentle from a personality perspective beause of their other traits.

>There is a reason these dogs have such a high incidence of fatal bites

Yes, the fact that ANY mixed breed dog that fatally bites someone is listed as a "pit bull" in order to create a scapegoat and media frenzy

upwards of 80% of fatal "pit bull" attacks should read "mixed breed"

Is she drunk or on drugs? She's stumbling about like a retard and barely looking at what is going on.