Get ready spaghetti for demi

Get ready spaghetti for demi

So is vampire the main girl?

Was expecting her to be a beast girl but she turned out to be the best girl.

livestream where?

subs when?

Look at this baka.

why are genki girls always best?

>all these faces in one episode

2hrs+

She is not genki girl. She is depressed girl acting genky so that her being a Demi woudnt be emotional burden on her family.

>fascinating

Check out THESE dubs.

Go away, Freud

The fuck is it?

Depressed girl acting genki is still genki tho.

The cutest.

Dullahan is overrated

Sorry, but neck is one of the best parts of the female body

She is pretty much the main heroine though.

Are you a vampire Demi?

I'm kinda miffed they are having a duwalla. There have to be less obscure and less improbable "demis" they could have used.

Also this

All demis in this manga are humanoid, so cant use the variety from monster girls. They should look human, mostly. Dullahan is actually the one that stands out the most.

That's what I mean with "improbable". Something like a werewolf or gorgon would have been more plausible, if these are actually mutants.

Dullahan is stacked? Since when?

Webm of vamp-chan flapping her cape?

Dropped.

Since always

the dumb vampire said it herself, she's hot

Especially when you try to fuck her neckhole, amirite?

Vampy isn't dumb

Would it be too hot to put in, or would your penis just go through an alternate dimension?

>vampy isn't dumb

she is dumb
dumb as a rock

dumb dumb DUMB

Considering she has to eat my best guess is that she would feel it in the back of her mouth
Rude and untrue

she is the dumbest girl in the school

She pretends to be genki and dumb mostly, its "forced happy". A role she accepted when it became clear that her being differnet causes too much concern to her family and sister that from day one takes care about her. So not to weight them down with her issues, she took a role of happy go lucky always smiling and random airhead - so that they woudnt be concerned about her not having friends, fitting in, feeling discrimination etc.

I guess at some point Ironman-sensei sees through that facade?

>ironman fondling those tits while her head gives him head

C92 when?

Its not his issues, he does not concern himself with Demis personal problems, he`s just a teacher with interest in research. Nor manga does focus much on such stuff or ever go darker (albeing Yukionna is by definition lonely and depressed as its her nature) - it just explains and states stuff as it is. Same way you`ll see the detective persecuting and observing dangerous Demi`s like Succubus sensei later and learn that not everything is as happy and conventional as it seems - but it just add details to the world, not trying to make a statement.

But she's got interdimensional neck
That's the best kind of neck you fucking pleb

No, it's just his headcanon.

I am no neck sommelier, but I am pretty sure interdimensional necks aren't the best kind of neck, kind sir.

>or would your penis just go through an alternate dimension?
Yes and no, in the manga they mentioned that one time they put an endoscope down her throat and it looked completely normal. Essentially her head and neck are connected as normal, but theres a wormhole or some shit between them that causes them to be physically connected but able to be taken apart because of multidimensoinal space or some shit. Also the flame doesn't feel like anything, but its really uncomfortable for her if you touch it.

In addition to what said, there's no neckhole, the bottom of her head and top of her body are covered by skin.

No she isn't. Succu-sensei is.

>deepthroat dullahan
>penis disappears

????????

I want to feed Vampire-chan.

I want Vampire-chan to cure my priapism.

>[HorribleSubs] Demi-chan wa Kataritai - 02 [720p].mkv
Subs are out.

How many times was her body molested before she got it back?

best grill

Would you?

C U T E
U
T
E

Wait til the PTA catches wind of this

So where does the food go when a dullahan eats?

Twice

Her head still connects to her body.

I want to cuddle with succubus sensei.

Into their stomachs. Their necks act through a wormhole so they're technically connected but not in the same plane. There's an illustration of what it looks like in the manga

I want to cuddle with you

But I want to cuddle with (You)

>no reverse throatfuck
what a pointless ability

Was great episode, but i was a fool expecting from A-1 to maintain the visual quality of first episode. 2nd one was cheap as hell.

Are you a cute girl in glasses?

>doing lewd things to a dullahan's body while her head is away

this fucking knob knibbler

She couldn't resist dem arms.

I want to like this show, but for some reason I just can't.
The dullahan just seems off and I can't stop thinking that this is just a cheap cash grab by Aniplex.
Please help me.

Imagine how fucking weird were the births of dullahans before medical ultrasound existed
>doctor fisting the woman trying to get the head out of there

In eight months.

Who can?

There are only 3 dullahans alive worldwide at current moment in their universum as stated in episode, so its quite rare occurence.

Why is Hikari such a bitch? There's genki, and then there's how she acts.

Vampire makes the best faces.

No, I'm your childhood friend though

>giving her head away on the first date
What a slut.

Her naughty faces are the best though.

Why is she so cold?

She can't help it, she's a snow woman.

That's my fetish too.

>pissing while sensei holds her head

Now this was maximum lewd holy shit

If you don't like it, don't watch it. No reason to force yourself to like something you don't just because a bunch of people from Sup Forums like it. You have shit taste for not liking it but we have shit taste for liking it so it evens out.

In this episode we make common sense accommodations for a disabled person.

>One look at his bulging arms.
>Sopping wet already.
SENSEI EPISODE WHEN.

Girls in glasses make my penis very happy.

NEXT WEEK YOU MONG
watch the preview after the ED

CUTE.

What happened to Yokoi that turned her hair blue?

>dullanh-chan spinning her head around and making noises
Fuck, my heart

We X/1999 now?

When was that?

Macchi has an arm fetish?