KAKAROT

KAKAROT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQaC6UIi5pQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THREE HOURS OF CRYING

Anyone else feel like the second half was kinda rushed in the "o god I don't want to work on this shitty movie" anymore sense?

I'm talking about the abridged btw

well its mostly fighting, the area TFS do worst so obviously itd be a dip in quality

youtube.com/watch?v=JQaC6UIi5pQ

The masochist fuckers were great.

I watch it with English subtitles because sometimes I can't make out what they said on the Abridged. But holy fuck what's going on with their "subtitler"? They fill it with memes and shitty jokes.

He want his viggies.

Broly is in the hell?
Broly will be back in a new movie or an arc in super?

Wait is do the subtitles add in more crap or something?

But seriously, why did they think Goku crying next to him was solid motivation? It's just so goddamn dumb

It usually goes like this
>Name of character(that can be changed at will, for example Vegeta to King Vegeta and so on): Correct transliteration of what is being said -stupid joke addition-

The thing is how did Broly know it was Kakarot that was crying?

Man that does sound awful, my condolences to the deaf or hard of hearing.

nah, it was fine

They didn't even post the Roshi bulking up part

They said they couldn't think of anything good to add to it to justify putting it in that wasn't already in that scene

Sheit

He has devolved into only saying a single word

The doctors were making fun of him because he was crying from gokus crying.

still the best dbz video game

This was one of my favourite jokes and I would have missed it without subs

Stab the baby!

>Vegeta spends a ton of time talking about how dumb Broly's motivation is
>everyone pauses to talk about how Broly is an idiot and a giant baby
>the characters literally just rush through the ending to not have to deal with Broly anymore

What gave you that idea, user?

Anyone else horrified by the gay interspecies marriage agenda?

Broly was a shit movie and character and they did their best. How can you make something funny when there is nothing to work with?

But being gay is "totally" normal
Stop being a bigot because one of our staff members self inserts into a fat man fucking a cat?

I laughed so hard at "The Legendary Super Saiyan is a literal giant fucking baby!"

>doesn't want to see it in person
this is why you're not a scientist

you can make fun of how shitty something is, or you can just disregard the entire stupid story and make up something new

I mean, Broly isn't even the worst dbz movie

>self inserts into a fat man fucking a cat
>kaiserneko
>neko means cat
>kaiserneko is a homo
woah

The same way they did with Nappa and Guru, be creative and innovative. If they were truly funny, they would have made this work. Clearly, they're nowhere near as good as they used to be.

I think they disliked Broly to much to actually try.
Previous movie they completely changed the villain's motivation and personality after all.

Then it's their own fault this abridged movie sucked.

>Implying an endlessly crying baby that you can't stop wouldn't traumatize the shit out of you
Why is a childhood trauma considered such a bad choice? Broly had no motivation, he was just a tool for Paragus' revenge
You can shit all you want on Paragus' motive, but Broly was just there as an unstoppable monster

>The Captain Cock parody was better than their movie

How would he even remember Goku? For that matter, why was Goku kept with the other babies instead of somewhere else given that he was sent off planet due to his low power level?

Also, he has no PTSD towards Vegeta about King Vegeta stabbing him.

Pretty much this. TFS hasn't been genuinely funny in a long, long time. This is just another showcase of how bad they've gotten.

Its shit. Here is a better one I made the other day.

You're welcome.

Broly is a pretty big guy...

The voice they had for normal Broly was hysterical.

>6074
>074
>4

(You)

I don't get the safeword moment
What did the safeword actually do?
Why did they even had a safe word?

>he's so cool
>but he's so dumb

Literally the whole enslavement of their race was treated as a BDSM thing. Why wouldn't they have a safe word?

Don't forget you're talking to a child user.

How did he even remember it happening when he was a couple days old tops?

But what does the safeword actually do???

>In BDSM, a safeword[1][2][3] is a code word, series of code words or other signal used by a submissive or bottom to unambiguously communicate their physical or emotional state to a dominant or top, typically when approaching, or crossing, a physical, emotional, or moral boundary.[4] Some safewords are used to stop the scene outright, while others can communicate a willingness to continue, but at a reduced level of intensity. Safewords are usually agreed upon before playing a scene by all participants, and many organized BDSM groups have standard safewords that all members agree to use to avoid confusion at organized play events.[5][6]

user do your homework

I took me way too long to get the Princess Trunks joke.

Since this is a DBZ thread so I'd like to point out for a second that Guldo's time stop ability is a STRONGER (longer limit) equivalent to Dio's The World. But Guldo is still a jobber while Dio was a main villain. I like to think about that because I think it's a good illustration of "power levels are bullshit" and stuff like that only mattering as much as what the author does with them.

Well, it also helps that DIO didn't need to hold his breath.

I never watched the original movie.
Is the amount of QUALITY from the original or did they do a lazy job with the editing?

The only edits I remember seeing are a few facial changes when Goku and Trunks get caught off guard by Broly. Everything else was from the actual film.

OH! so it's BDSM related
Well I'm pretty sure this isn't the common knowledge

...exactly how old are you?

Safety is since that stuff can get potentially dangerous. Also consent for obvious reasons. Also, in order for the submissive to CLEARLY communicate with the dom. Because in that sort of play, especially when roleplay is involved, yeses and nos and other stuff might not be clear.

The color system is a good illustration of the usefulness.

Green- keep going!
Yellow - Slow down. Possibly take a break.
Red- stop now, mother fucker! This is not okay.

Optionally also Blue for "Harder! Faster!"

In BDSM, everything has to be safe, sane, and consensual, or else everything is going to go wrong. People might get injured, murdered, or raped. And then you'd get the police involved... and yeah....

I'm 19
Well, why would you know stuff about BDSM if you're not INTO BDSM?
People can't just know everything about everything, especially if they're not interested.

And actually thank you for a full and polite answer.

The more you know...

The slapfight killed me.

Posting from the snakeway right now.

DIO doesn't need to breathe.

just fuck off already.you fucking TFS faggots

Aside from the lips flaps, Korin and Yajirobe, part of the scene where Trunks rips his jacket, that's pretty much all in the original

>Sup Forums posters this easily triggered that their hugbox doesn't have threads that cater only to them

>Dragon Ball Grand Trash
No wonder.

HOLY SHIT!!!
I just thought it was because of his long hair

A lot of assumptions here, we don't like you, case closed.
Fuck off.

wow

also looks like a foreshadow for mai

>we
get that hivemind shit outta here

Ever since DB threads become common, this place is sure get a lot worse thanks to all that cancer being released here.
Seriously, I always thought that you can't be worse than Nurut fags, but boy I was wrong, just by looking at the constant powerlevel crap in every single thread where anything is related to superpowers or just any action.
DB is truly the cancer of cancers.

I'm not the one who imply that boy.
Also fuck off.

Do you think they'll get do GT at some point?
Or will they jump straight to super since they hate GT so much?

A cut joke that they omitted because it was "too offensive" was when Dr. Briefs says "I just wanted to see the gay agenda in person. Frankly, I'm not impressed." was to have him say, "I just wanted to see what happens when you mix human AIDS with cat AIDS."

nah

>we
wew

HoƄestly, that's one thing that bugs me about this series. Why are they adding new characterization (i.e yajirobe, dende and korin being gay) when an abridged series should merely exaggerate the original personalities?

The worst was in The World's Strongest, however. They straight up rewrote the fucking ending.

>samefagging
WEW
W
E

Good post, user. I'm sure your mother will reward you with a juice box and some new footie pajamas.

They said it wasn't happening because none of them like GT. Super is a MAYBE when it finishes. But that's too far down the line to even begin to declare anything definite

What is pleasing the crowd?
Also they have actual faggots(or just one) so why surprised that they would add something like that?
It's rather sad to see how same people who would joke about character being gay now adding this to the actual characterization, but then again this whole abridged shit become worse as the time goes on.

Maybe the'll do like recaps of GT plot?
Like Kai abridged, only slightly more in detail.

Wow you sure showed me boy with all this samefagging, so many different people here.

Nice try though

Nice edit.

Taka said in the Broly stream that they have a policy of only parodying stuff they like. They don't like GT. So no.

Sure, let's just ignore the fact that Sup Forums is not found of tfs and it's shit, 2-3 retards speaking with themselves once in a while surely tells me otherwise.
Fucking retards.

He would be much better if his grudge was against Vegeta for what his father did to him

Not an argument.

>Taka
You mean Cuckahata101, king of Cucknadians?

>LOL I'M SURE EVERYONE WILL LOVE MY PERSONA 4 LET'S PLAY

yout oo

no bully

You dumb fucking child.

First, welcome to Sup Forums, you're going to learn intricately about every fucking fetish there is whether you like it or no.

Second, safewords are LITERALLY one of the only things normies know about BDSM.
Like, there's tons of misconceptions on the BDSM community, but the idea of it being so extreme it needs a "safeword" is fairly common knowledge and used often in adult comedy, especially when talking about sex in general.
It's literally one of the staples of dirty humor.

Probably their way of trying to get the "just a redub" people off their backs.

Nice counterargument.

Can't have a villain not having a grudge against the protagonist.

Not that much material to work with. They did ok I think.

>tfw grown-ass manchildren think they're smart pointing this stuff out when missing the obvious fact that Brolly's mentally unstable and simply relates Goku's crying and Goku himself with his attempted assassination, the destruction of his planet and his mental enslavement by his own father. His PTSD gets triggered by Goku.

Broly is literally 2 DEEP 4 U.

Broly is dead now.

Go on...