Another one bites the dust

So why are boomers so completely shit at running business and nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/12/06/toys-r-us-execs-could-win-up-to-21-million-in-holiday-bonuses/
youtube.com/watch?v=fRZAhgzyA-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kids don't play with toys anymore, only adults do.

>unprecedented prosperity in the 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, 2000's
>"completely shit at running business and nations"

Come on, millennial. Think a little harder.

Soyboys r' us when

>boomers doing anything other than fucking smoking and drinking in those times
Huehuehue

why drive to a store when i can order shit online cheaper

>what is amazon absolutely rendering this store obsolete

>1980s
>unprecedented prosperity

Lmao maybe try being older than 20 before you run your mouth about shit. The 1980s had one of the largest recessions in US history. In the 70s there was the oil crisis, and in the 1980s the bottom fell out of manufacturing. Everything got outsourced overseas, the steel industry virtually collapsed in the face of cheap Chinese and Japanese steel, and industry dried up across the entire Midwest and gave rise to the term "Rust Belt."

Just because everyone was going around wearing leg warmers and getting perms doesn't mean everything was peachy. Bread and circuses, that's all the 80s were. Consumerism and excess to delude people into ignoring the fact that our country's economy was being destroyed for the profit of the elite and foreign corporations.

>expecting brick and mortar stores to last forever.

They play with coloring books and shit, they might as well rename the store.

>276x198
leaf, you

Amazon can't keep getting away with this
Its already hard enough to get a job without them being the grim reaper of fucking retail
We need to stop this
Wagecuck uprising when?

This is the truth, kids play with ipads while adults collect anime figures

this.
see my shirts

nypost.com/2017/12/06/toys-r-us-execs-could-win-up-to-21-million-in-holiday-bonuses/

Looks like another example of the top gutting a company

I play with my ipad. On different apps all day. The techies shall inherit the earth.

My toys r us is staffed exclusively by rude niggers. That's why I don't take my child there. Luckily my mall has a local you store and hobby store we can shop in when bot buying from Amazon. It really comes down to Jews(Bezos) and niggers ruining everything

>Amazon dominating the marketing
>Kids aren't into toys anymore
>The kids that do parents can easily get the toys for cheap and quicker via Amazon
It's sad to see them go but Toys R Us didn't try to keep up with the demand.
If I were in charge years ago I would made the stores weekly and/or monthly destination for kids and families by having events.
Constantly have ads going and not just during Christmas.
And created a delivery system with some type of incentive or gimmick.
Kids aren't going to pay attention to your store if it's a fucking ghost town 10 months out of the year. Parents won't care either if you aren't offering them more or better service than Amazon.
I see companies like K-Mart just roll over and let Amazon and Walmart rape them out of existence and stores like Target are fighting tooth and nail to stay relevant and compete for a place in the market.

>Went to toys r us job interview when was 18
>group interview with 20 other people
>asked to do ridiculous bullshit like tell group about my interests and pick out my favorite toys
jesus this is whats required for 10/hr job these days wtf

How long ago was that?
I can only imagine it's gotten worse since then.

song related:
youtube.com/watch?v=fRZAhgzyA-g

corporations don't know how to hire candidates-- you have to be in the room with the interviewees to make good hiring decisions

Here's what will actually happen:
> Amazon goes 90% automated, the remaining 10% are drone pilots, truck drivers, and sysadmin.
> Retail wagecucks will line the streets and either starve to death, serve as a backdrop for a basic income movement, or both
> People like me will have one more reason to resent humanity appear on their taxes