SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN YES

Don't forget the jury in California that acquitted an illegal migrant murderer just to spite whites. I'm starting to think it really is gonna happen.

The soft bigotry of low expectations strikes again.

It affects normies day to day life none. Nothing changes for them, they still have their organic coffee and Facebook. They don't care, they aren't going to change or fight back, it's too comfortable for them.

fucking kek

Sweden just never ceases to deliver

It wasn't a real gun, he was still charged with 1 year and 9 months in prison.

It's still fucked up and i'd prefer if he was executed but you don't have to lie.

>4 masked niggers appear at party
>They demand to know something about who owns a car out in front
>They're armed with hockey sticks and stuff. One of them has a "start gun".
>"He looked crazily at me! I had to protect myself! Everyone's racist!" - Police interrogation
>Another man (no mention if swede or black) acts fast to try and disarm him.
>He gets shot in the leg.
>Black guy "didn't know it was loaded"
>Gun was not supposed to be armed with rubber bullets
Who the fuck loaded it with rubber bullets, I wonder
>He's still getting convicted for violence, and will spend 1 month in prison.

No, he's getting a month in prison. It's in the end of the article.

>it wasn't a real gun
>shot a man in the leg
>shot in the leg, with a fake gun
?????

Wait never mind i actually read the full article, he was to be charged with that sentence, instead he was only charged for having the weapon, 1 month in prison.

rip sweden

Well I don't know what you guys would call it but it shoots rubber bullets, can still make you bleed but there's obviously a big difference.

Any weapon that can shoot rubber bullets can shoot normal bullets. That makes it an extremely "real" gun.
Not knowing whether or not it's loaded is a failure of the shooter to follow gun safety, not an indication that the gun is somehow "fake".

U cucks wont do shit

Right I wouldn't pretend like I knew more than an american about guns, but my point was that it's dishonest in the tweet to not mention that it was a rubber bullet, not a metal one.

Breads and Circuses. Breads and Circuses.

Well fuck

That is a fair point, yeah. Getting shot with a rubber bullet is a lot less severe and worth noting. That tweet is definitely deceptive.
Still a little fucked, though, even in the US where we love guns you'd get more than a month for that. And I don't think anyone would make the argument that you "didn't know a bullet would be fired" upon pulling the trigger.

>nazis
>right wing
every single time

I don't know why the fuck you'd do this in the U.S. with rubber bullets. Very good odds you just get shot in the street.

This clearly proves that the system considers these shitskis to be sub-humans. And if we are prosecuted for pointing this out. Then it is clear the system is anti-white.

Yeah I assumed the 1 year 9 month sentence was the reduced one.

Sweden definitely has a problem with sentences being far too short, It has kinda worked with a fully Swedish population, but when you import too many muslims and africans you'll quickly realize why it's not sustainable.

I mean, why would you carry a gun with rubber bullets at all, in any scenario outside maybe being a police officer on riot-control duty? Even for training situations they use chalk "bullets" instead of rubber.

It was just a hypothetical anyway.

In defense of California, there was problems in determining beyond a reasonable doubt that the illegal had the motive and intent to kill her, even though it's fucking bullshit that he wasn't at least convicted of involuntary manslaughter. That's California-tier. This case, however, really seems like something you get in a trashy conservative email that's fake news. That makes it Sweden-tier.

most delusional image of the thread goes so you. congrtulations

if the veteran knew what they were fighting for,the would have allied with hitler

"we?" who's gonna do the fighting for you now that all the masculine, armed men are the very "nazis" you're trying to destroy? huh? ever think of that one? gonna have a bunch of huffpo writers fight a war for you? how well is that gonna work out?

>cannot be proven that he knew the gun would fire
Imagine Anders B Breivik pulling something like this off

>trusting the news to accurately report the details of court cases
And this guy isn't even from a news organisation. He's just some fucking dude.

Don't be so fucking naive, Sup Forums.

>1 month