Why do hafus always wind up with blonde hair in anime? That's now how genetics work

Why do hafus always wind up with blonde hair in anime? That's now how genetics work.

>That's now how genetics work.
What are you some kind of geneticist?

How are you supposed to know they are hafus otherwise? That's why anime americans are also always blonde

>hafus

wasn't Mugi half finnish?

actually it does. Blond hair is dominant to jap black hair. Not toother black hair genes, just japs.

They want a blonde character that's only half retarded

This is the only scene where Mugi looks attractive.

Maybe it's just that nobody notices if they aren't blonde?

Actually it is. Or rather, that's how it can work.

What about recessive traits?

>geneticist
No doubt an arm-chair geneticist less than freshmen

She went on vacation in Finland a lot, but I don't remember if they said specifically she is Finnish.

That's because their Japanese parent is actually a [spolier]blonde American soldier's rape baby[/spoiler].

This sounds too oddly specific to be credible, do you have a link to your sources?
It would be interesting if this were true.

>half finnish

>male jap
>female foreigner

Alright Japan, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Juste look IRL at those bastards. Somehow they're blond (sometimes)

male japs are probably the least beta asians ive met in my life though

>
>Juste look IRL at those bastards. Somehow they're blond (sometimes)
Are you sure you aren't looking at dyed hair?

Eh, From what I've seen this because, more often than not, with a mixed nationality couple they usually go on to live in the country of the husband. So when the setting is in Japan it's more likely for the husband to be the Japanese one. I don't really have any data on it though.

Two resons.

One. There is no Native japanese that are blonde. Only if they decend from mixed race thay can turned like taht.

Second. To make character more distinguishable from others and clearly mark them as someone of mix or foreign decent. Especially in anime like K-ON that uses practically few same face templates but with few different details like, hairstyles, hair color and eye shapes and color.

Most of the time all Nippon character will have various hair colors. Black, brown even more fantastic ones like blue and pink. But blonde is specifically reserved form ones that either dye their hair or are hafus.

Eriri has a white father and a jap mother.

>halfu blonde daughter
>studied in America or Europe
>came to Japan
>love interest beta jap boy
Ehh i don't blame them, let them enojy.