Why does she wear the bone?

Why does she wear the bone?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/teletaku/status/819484086263611397
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BONE?

What one wears on their hair is what one wants down "there".

The doki doki rises

Why does she wear the arrow?

It represents her love for mushroom and going up.

>going up.
like taking an elevator?

An exclusive elevator that goes to the top of the world.

Every thread until I win nationals.

Good luck in posting for eternity.

The future captain.

why does she hoku hoku?

It's a phalange from her last opponent.

>ping pong threads for eternity
Sounds good to me.

Because she's best

>Because she's best
She's not saying yurayura

MAGE?

BIN BON

I didn't expect this show to be this gay

So are Agari and Taily on the same level?
I doubt Agari could take on Dess

it only gets gayer

>Dess
literally DEATH.

Get it right

They are as straight as Kururi's drive.

Narashite.

To attract girls.

It somehow works.

I guess if ace was to go angainst death, she would have lost, since she was more focused on traning koyori to grope for the spot that felt the best.

Koyori being able to find the sweet spot benefits them both after all.

What kind of accessory would a child between him and her wear?

twitter.com/teletaku/status/819484086263611397
Shakunetu's twitter retweeted this.

I'm more surprised TV Tokyo has a dedicated table tennis Twitter account and they even had Nanana with a paddle drawn as its icon. Is it that popular in Japan?

That first girl looks monstrous.

She's too embarrassed about wearing doggo panties after elementary, if you're talking about that.

O FUGG

The heart pounding thing seems to be a meme right now. Even Dragon Ball Super used it.

Because at the beginning she sees being the best and being looked up to as her primary goal in life.

If she takes me bone would she hurt?

Is there a stitch of this yet?

To show that she wants to be knotted.

because she gives me an erection

No, there's no stitch yet, feel free to make it before anybody else.

If I took off that bone will she die?

>right now
user, it's harder to find anime where they DON'T say doki doki at some point.

bump for more sweaty tanoshii doki doki

Shoo shoo pantyless slut.

It will be very painful.

Koyori's match was pretty damn good. On to the last two episodes.
I'm assuming we won't know if they'll reach nationals

SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT THIS DOG DOWN!

From Agari's perspective she's already down.

How would you guys turn Hanabi into a winner?

Buy a lot of lottery tickets.

Wait until Kotori, Agari and Captain graduate, get jobbers to replace them, and Hanabi plays last.

I meant Koyori.

Just finished this today. I went in expecting a cute girls comedy, but still ended up quite satisfied with what I got. Underrated show.

POST ACE

PRE ACE

You're a big guy.

S2 when?

When the manga has more chapters.

Tomorrow

never

Yes

For her.

No

Same, it was really sweet. Loved all the retarded humour and yuri fanservice too

What other anime is similar to this? Sabagebu is the only one I've seen

Someone post the Spurdo edit.

Bamboo Blade

Koyori is too retarded to be boner-inducing, as she probably has retard-tier personal hygiene and leaves shitstreaks in her spats because she forgets to wipe.

Agari is the patrician's choice, and probably smells like strawberries no matter how drenched in perspiration she is; at most it would be slightly salty strawberries, but you'd be too intoxicated by the extra pheromones carried by the scent of her dripping sweat to even notice,

This image is the best thing that came out of these threads.

No, the best thing that came out of these threads is the sweat chart.

There's a sweat chart?

>sweat chart
you have my attention

>Agari
The ace's choice. Quite salty, but with a hint of sweetness in the aftertaste. Good hygiene makes for a very pure flavor that lets the sweetness shine through. Recommended for people of all tastes. The sweet spot is her neck.
>Koyori
Reinvigorating like a sports drink. Has a sour, fruity tinge to it. A good balance between saltiness and sourness allow the flavor to be pleasant to the tongue despite being very thick. Sweet spot is the inner thighs and buttocks.
>Hanabi
Like fireworks in your mouth! Has a strong smell and is very sour at first, but is also strangely addictive. Sweet spot is the crotch.
>Hokuto
Cool and smooth. The comparatively low volume makes for a thin, albeit pleasant flavor that allows the sweetness to really work its way into your tongue. The smell is almost like a baby's. Good for beginners who are not used to stronger varieties. Sweet spot is the armpit (preferably the right one, which sees more friction during a match).
>Munemune
Nasty but sweet. The excessive fat makes for a very rancid flavor. Not recommended unless you are a man of experienced tastes. If you are though, you will be rewarded with an indescribable sweetness beneath that initial layer of bitterness which is almost as soothing as a mother's milk. The sweet spot, if you dare try it, is the fold of the skin under her boobs.
>Kiruka
Mysterious and charming. Like Hokuto, she has a smooth flavor that's not too aggressive for beginners. What differentiates her is the deep, almost earthy, complexity of the flavors which makes a next dose irresistible. The sweet spot is, of course, her feet.

I never knew I wanted this.

>tfw the imagery can actually be tasted
I don't know how I feel about this. It's like sorcery really.

She wears a bone because she's a bitch

I personally feel violated. I never asked for this. After the wizadry the first line kicked in though I kept reading every time I tabbed back in.
user should use his powers of literature for good. Not for this vile heresy.

Everyone's the Ace's bitch after having a taste of the vitamin agari.

You mean vitamin koyori.

>ace
Dog is the real ace and we all know it. Might as well get used to calling her 'arrow' from now on instead

Vitaming Koyori makes you remember your love for ping pong, Vitamin Agari makes you fall in love with the ace.
The all knowing club ranking says otherwise.

I thought she only lost to Agari after her rubbers got worn out as heck.

I hope this bitch gets what's coming to her.

No. they kept alternating first place and basically whoever was currently in a bad period was probably second, like when Koyori didn't have the desire to win/nationals or when Agari was worried about her smash being predictable.

>bone posting

Isn't that actor just like 5'10 or something? I mean he wasn't a manlet, but a BIG GUY? Really?

wtf I hate Agari now

So what's the story? There's gotta be more to it, I'm pretty sure Agari wanted to scissor with her or something.

I'M CALLING BUSTA RHYMES

I'M CALLING PASTA RICE

It's unfair how cute Kirino is

Are the girls there working towards ZENKOKU or equivalent and not just fuck around 12 episodes?

They're working towards ZENKOKU but the story is more about their deadbeat teacher and their ace. Them fucking around is doing kendo

More of a comfy show with hype in the backseat from time to time.

Because she gives me a boner with those spats.

SOUNDTRACK WHEN

quality