How the fuck do we beat the jews

It seems impossible, how do we actually win?
They control everything

Nice digits.
The Jews are to deep, would take holohoax2.0 to set things right.

They need attention to fuel their victim complex, ignore them and they will wither away.

defeatist garbage. Most people are not aware of the JQ. Since the jews have made people focus on the perception of fairness, when it becomes widely known the jews have disproportionate wealth 95% of society will go against the jews. Just educate and put flyers up

Stop valuing things they value

DON'T GIVE UP.

nuke israel
and stop buying their stuff and giving them more power

yeah, like traditions, family, work, study etc.
oh wait.

no you cuck they control media and finance. The people must be educated on their nepotism. People want fairness and there will be no explaining away jewish schemes when everyone is watching.

Made me kek my ass off.

We're already winning you defeatist cuck. The number of people who hate Jews can only grow and when it hits critical mass it's over.

This subtly Red pulling the shabbos goyim no one will fight against an enemy they don’t know exists and the Jew has done a wonderful job blaming their bullshit on white men.

You have to take your meds.

For now, remember this: the Jew can own everything in the world that can be bought and sold, but he will still be internally impoverished. He will always be neurotic and will see himself as the victim no matter what. He will always know he's not a true white. He will always know he's hated. Imagine living your life like that. I would rather die poor but with honour than be a dirty Jew.

"How do we win a kobayashi maru?"

Winning is impossible. If you want freedom, simply Observe and Be.

To beat them, you must become them.

There are remarkably few Jews in the world. We win when we help their enemies destroy Israel. Support Bashir Assad and Syria will become the launchpad for Palestinians who want their land back.

Kill Israel, return it to its rightful non-kike owners and the Jew will be severely weakened. Remember pogoms and so forth were popular for centuries, while Israel has only been a thing since the 1940s. That's not much time at all.

Jews thrive in the swamp of our sins user.

Usury, greed, lust, sloth.

End these things in your soul, and end it in your family. Only then can we break their hold.

After killing a few Jews and stealing their I'll gotten wealth you will begin to feel like you're winning.

Great advice.

You can't, they're the master race. Haven't you observed that the 100% who owns 99% of earth's richness are jews?

Just work hard, get rich, and sort yourself out.

Also support anyone who wants to end the Fed because literally everything depends on the abolition of central banking.

Start with the bank. Trade all your money for real gold and keep them yourself. Dont take any loans ever. Usury is the lifeblood of the merchant.

The mainstream media is losing steam fast as fuck, it'll be done for soon. We win one battle at a time until we win the war.

Good advice. We must resist Satan and all his followers. God bless you, brother.

Top Kek

By preparing to live without the system, get guns, learn skills like gardening, learn math up to statictics and probability, learn organic chemistry, learn to shoot long range and learn how to reload and make ap ammo. Spirituality is also key, start questioning everything and start searching for answers.

Show no mercy to the enemy (liberals of all races, mainly kikes and their pet niggers though.)

Bump

We win by shitposting. We win by not giving in to the Jewish control. We resist Globalization and Soros. We win in the long run.

meme magic

This 100%
The Jew fears the virtuous warrior

>It seems impossible, how do we actually win?
>They control everything

you have to sacrifice yourselves for your politicians.

So many Amerimutts in this board polluting it with their stupidity.
>MUH J000ZzzZ!11! R DA FALTZ 4 ALL DA WORLDZ WURRYZ!11! XDXD

In truth it was AMERICA as a whole who destroyed western values and polluted the minds of millions with "Diversity" and "Multiculturalism" you are just as guilty as the AMERICAN diaspora kikes are so why install all the kikes as a proxy while you paint yourself as the victim? hmmmmmm????

stop being retarded and bring a real argument instead of throwing baseless bullshit around. Morons like you fucking burgers are the reason no one takes the right wing seriously anymore.
With your baboonic approach of blaming the kikes over EVERYTHING instead of taking responsibility or try to find a solution like just vote more conservative and be more nationalistic, enforce HARSH immigration laws so no one may immigrate and ruin your nation.

In truth it is all of our nations faults for not stopping the cancer of the left wing which grows in all of our countries, we are at fault and WE must repair this damage that we have done.

I think it's by keeping your soul clean, and then doing the same for your children no matter the cost.

It's a war of attrition and we win in the end. I've already seen the future. The Jew has only one option. Repent or be destroyed.

Fuck off kike.

By moving the embassy to Jeweruslem

En pannenkoeken. VEEL.

>It's a war of attrition and we win in the end. I've already seen the future. The Jew has only one option. Repent or be destroyed.

And what happens if they kill everyone who supports trump?