When will straight white men realize they are the most coddled people on the planet?

When will straight white men realize they are the most coddled people on the planet?

Yeah cause diversity departments make sure to hire whites. And whites get handicaps on the SATs/college entrance.

They're not anymore. Governments are bending over backwards for minorities and LGBTs.

>the people who built the civilization want the civilization to work for them
HOW RUDE!

I love when just being white pisses people off.

Rules of nature, soy bitch. Who reaches the top gets to dictate. Suck it. nigger cunt.

Surprised he’s not Jewish.

tfw being an autistic white male is playing life on insane difficulty

TIL left wing idiots think straight White men are coddled by faggots, niggers and trannies.

You can't make this stuff up. They're coddled by the folks who openly say kill the white men.

the people at the top have dictated that white people must be handicapped by diversity quotas in all institutions

Living in Germany as a white man is playing Dark Souls irl

I know how that feels. Still, autism can be a powerful tool to help achieve your goals too.

To combat the said privilege, use common sense and this would be easier to understand.

Yeah we're priveledged with the burden of all you colored folk.

Nice bait

No, it's not.
You're just a weak and whiny bottomfeeder.
Fuck off, memeflaggot.

Yeah it really sucks I was born with good genes. I should be ashamed of myself because natural superiority is incompatible with manufactured societal norms in the CURRENT YEAR

>When will straight white men realize they are the most coddled people on the planet?

translation: straight white males are the most envied

My favorite is when the fucking kikes PsyOp the normies through unearned guilt and they cut off their cocks. The sick mentally diseased cucks who do that go straight to living life on Legendary.

Reminder that the beta male that wrote that is pictured here wearing a dress, and is the worst type of narcissistic male-feminist cockroach that googles himself constantly for his little ego

And of course he's weak, balding, bearded and wearing the 'problem glasses'

Digits of truth.

2233444!
Combo breaker!!

>everything negative a germans says is considered racist and a hate crime
>antifa can literally set a city on fire and nothing happens
>fag marriage now legal so weimar degeneracy levels soon again
>all of major german media has the fake news quality of CNN
>german women are selling out their own men for third worlders
>more feminist bullshit/diversity quota/shit popping up by the month

sure sounds like an easy life and totally how it should be!

Good genes. Posting on an altright furry lover board, okay.

Yeah and it took a lot of leveling up to make it easy. You piece of fucking sage.

Neck yourself kike

if im soo coddled why did my genderqueer sister get a full ride and not my privileged ass??

I like how no one points out that every single society is to a certain degree nepotistic, and if you really want to define privilege, you need to address nepotism.

Why nepotism is NEVER mentioned? Who benefits from this term never being discussed?

Hey! I'm a straight white male! I must have missed out on something. Where do I go to pick up my straight white male easy pass? I can't believe I missed out on it and had to go to school, work hard for money, and abide by the same laws that everyone else does. I feel like such an idiot. Seriously, where do I go to sign up my easy mode white brothers?

>memeflag
>persecution complex
>misrepresenting what I said

Fuck off already. Kill yourself at your earliest convenience.

>muslim migrant in sweden. The lowest difficulty setting there is

Fixed

>using based WarCraft 3 for your shitty article
Fuck this nigger.

The “easy mode” is more a fine suit of armor and a fine weapon. Not so much a difficulty setting. Everyone in life plays on the same difficulty. Its the armor and weapons that set us apart. A difficulty setting doesnt work with real life. I cant take more bullets than you. I just have better armor and a better gun.

How many furries are there here? I came here from voat. Seemed like they had a more masculine mentality over there.

i dont think you really understand why the things you write actually mean because you make no sense

Grinder is a hell of a lot less difficult than being hetero trying to get laid on tinder. I had a homo friend tell me that with his app, he is always 5 minutes away from a blowjob. Tell me straight whites have it easier.

I dunno sitting around all day sounds pretty fucking easy

>When will straight white men realize they are the most coddled people on the planet?
>this is what brainwashing university students achieves
OP, you would have been a faggot anyway, you didn't have to go into debt to be this way

This! We Jews are on top and should stay there forever!

If anything the people who migrate to our countries to jump ahead in evolution are the ones playing on fucking easy mode.

They skipped all the trial and error.

>what is yo daddies money and education

Yeah because you worked really hard to be born as American middle class white family

Your children do. It gets said that your IQ drops 20 points when dealing with anything involving your own children. Nepotism is a manifestation of the genetic want/need to care for your children

>not being an abject piece of shit gets you better treatment
really makes me thing

This website is proof that being a straight white male is not easy mode

Those forced diversity quotas that are there to fight "white privilege" hurt East Asian and white students from poor and working class backgrounds the most. I fucking hate liberals.

Harder than you. Brought over on a boat. Forced to work to pay off the fucking houses and clothes and food we gave you. Complained about slavery. Started a fucking civil war for your black ass and killed a bunch of white men. Nothing has changed since slavery. Youre still a lazy fuck who gets everything handed to him. The only real change is the white man cant force you to work it off anymore. The worst thing the white man can do is abandon you. To live off the grid. To grow his own food and stop using fucking money stop paying fucking taxes. The whole fucking system is built to benifit you. The fucking system didnt fucking exist until you and your kike overloards saw an oppertunity to sieze power.

>wearing shoes
>eating food
>using toilets
>driving a car
>participating in elections
>using electricity
>speaking the English language

Is this about being on the easy difficulty setting, or just being a civilized human being?

>Billions of white lives sacrificed themselves thorough the history of mankind to put us into position of power and prosperity, billions died, worked to death and risked everything to progress us further
WAH WAH WAH IT'S UNFAIR WHITES HAVE IT EASY NOW! GIVE MY FREE GIBS!

I fucking hate race traitors and subhumans thinking they somehow owe them anything.

Imagine my shock that having intact families, a higher IQ, and a lower propensity towards crime and violence would lend itself to a more favorable life. Something about almonds and such.

This is why i say fuck america. And heil hitler. Youll never understand. You fucking ape.

White males typically have a decent early game since they are more likely to have two parents that actually want a kid and go to work. Due to affirmative action and diversity quotas, white males are one of the only groups you can openly discriminate against, making the midgame difficult. White intelligence and work ethic make for a strong late game.

Niggers are likely born to single mothers on welfare in high crime areas, making for a tough early game. They get a bunch of mid game power ups in the form or various gibs and diversity hires. They have a poor late game though since all their points went into strength and speed while hardly any went to intelligence, charisma, or wisdom.

Asians in western countries are true easy mode since they get similar early and late game bonuses as whites, but get many of the nigger mid game bonuses too.

(((They))) are on lowest difficulty setting. In fact they own the setting.

wrong pic

idk why but I love this image for some reason.

Damn straight. It feels good to be superior. It is a shame my ancestors didn't genocide more shitskins but I guess that is my cross to bear, white mans burden and all.

The all straight white males are middle or upperclass meme

Jews are basically playing with cheat codes activated.

Fine weapons are useless against the black mages. All they have to do is whisper their incantation of "DAS RACIS" and it sends the pale ones into a groveling and apologizing stupor.

I want it to be even easier. Keep it going. I don't want it to be harder.

If you hate white men fuck off out of the civilization they created, there is no white privilege. You assholes seem to think America magically built itself until some black people came along to do everything, who you omit were sold by other blacks and taken to America on ships often owned by Jews. How and why are we to take you seriously when you know literally fuck all about any culture or even basic reality? And the people that are replacing Europeans right now are utter shit, the worst of all people - except for Leftists.

It's actually the hardest; in white countries, anyway.

Che completes it.

Actually they’re right. Except for affirmative action and pushing out white guys for minorities for the sake of virtue signaling we have it pretty good. But it’s not because we’re coddled, it’s because we’re better at everything than everyone else. That’s a gift

good shit right there TK

>Being white and in a good mood REALLY pisses them off.

>all those guys look better than that 50 surgeries angelina Jolie freak

and this is his wife

Being a female is way easier, imagine being able to fall back into a job cam whoring on twitch for $30k/month

Or simply being moved to the front of the line whenever you apply for work in a mostly male environment, and then having beta males kissing your ass every day once you get hired...

Just remember:

This. It's so satisfying when you get a job or accepted into a prestigious school because you know you earned it in spite of being white.

Did you photoshop that nose larger?

White ancestors worked hard to make life easy while everyone else was tugging their dicks.

If you spend your whole life building a beautiful house from the ground up, would it be fair if some stranger, who spend his life picking fruit from trees and laying around all day, came in and demanded a room with all the luxuries you toiled so hard for?

Nope, he unironically married that

She is one of those bitter feminists who found a beta pathetic enough to deal with her shit, he adopts her viewpoints and everything

Said no genuine autistic ever

>6 years ago
>6

God I love being white. My very existence triggers half the shitskins in the world

>those forced diversity quotas that are there to fight "white privilege" hurt East Asian and white students from poor and working class backgrounds the most

Kek, who cares about chinks and whites? they don't even care of themselves and let others cuck them.

That was true decades ago. Now the playing field is even, if not skewed towards mudshits and women through affirmative action and preferential treatment in education and the economy

>muh ancestorz

So, what "you" have done regarding mentioned above? Yes, nothing. You just were born in a White family out of pure chance.

Kek she looks more masculine than him. I wish I was shocked by this.

He just needs some thick rimmed glasses and the whole world will make sense for a while again.

Typical.

Has to go both ways, non-whites can't blame le ebil white man for everything if whites "just happened to be" born into white families... Most of the vitriol on Sup Forums is in response to anti-white propaganda in academia and the media, those people are creating white nationalists every day.

When black stop taking my bike

Sorry for being naturally better than everyone else
Oh wait I'm not sorry, I'm not even white, but proto-slavic baltoid germanic

>being shorter than your ugly wife

Because they aren't anymore. Hasn't been that way for atleast a decade. Stop living in the past.

>be straight white man
>been searching for a job for 6 months
>no luck, despite having friends at every job backing me up
>find out from every one that the jobs i applied for were filled with minority hires
>every
>fucking
>place
Yeah, we live on easy mode. I wish I had low enough morals to get gibs

Having Your Countries flooded with dumb thirdworlders & being unable to Speak Out Against it is “easy mode” now?
Fuck off.
Why haven’t the mods banned this shill yet? They’re too slow lately.

Good looking white female is the lowest difficulty though. Guaranteed to spread your genes. Don't need brains can just be a model or the typical whore getting money from beta's.

>implying the mods aren't in on it

That's a nice image to show the magnitude of liberal retardation. My biggest spendings are rent, food, and energy in that order; almost all of that is produced in Europe. And then libtartds would try to claim that my living is sustained by 3rd world countries. Fuck that.

I am pretty sure being a woman is easy mode.