How to stop a woman from becoming crazy woman?

> I found the picture here on Sup Forums made me think about how crazy most of the women I know are

>This is a woman who becomes crazy woman during an Uber drive:
youtube.com/watch?v=s8zvpFhgZUc
>This woman becomes crazy woman after not getting it her way:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z61O7kLlm-8
>This woman becomes crazy woman in an airport
youtube.com/watch?v=nn5QpgZc2uI

How do you stop women from acting crazy?

>Asian GFs

You don't

So what is it exactly that makes Asian Women so neurotic?

Asian bitches don’t fuck around. You have to be careful not to give them the dick too well, or else they get attached like this.

watch a movie from the 50s-70s and u get an idea on how they need to be treated to act properly

I know they intentionally play up this shit so lonely men become fans but holy shit

>So is this the end of humanity, did feminism manage to destroy humanity?
>this is what feminist ask other women about

>27000 times
>in a week
How the fuck is that even possible without the use of some call-bomb program? And what the fuck does her bill look like?

manage expectations

One call every 22 seconds for a week straight.

how to stop charging elephant.

With no sleep, literally never stopping. I don't see how she could have done it

You can't stop it
It's not an act
Woman are crazy

>Tfw no crazy, emotionally dependent gf.

I wish a qt asian cared enough about me to do this. I don't care if I constantly had to keep her sane. I'd do it. ;___;

They could count her calling his home/office/cell phones with 3 different phones are the same time as a call each

>saving the thumbnail

I have a theory about this. It has to do with birth control pills.
When a women is pregnant she cannot get pregnant again. Birth control pills trick her body into thinking it is already pregnant.
It was common to warn men about the "hormonal and emotional roller coaster a pregnant women will go through".
These crazy bitches are walking around 24/7 in this hormonal emotional roller coaster.

I wish a woman loved me that much. I would do dirty things to her

>So what is it exactly that makes Asian Women so neurotic?
when you take them out of their home country and give them a hard dose of western degeneracy it fucking destroys their mind

Checked.

Also by stepping up your backhand game.