How will Poland recover?

How will Poland recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLBqB1d81KA
youtube.com/watch?v=7xbhDzGBNAE
youtube.com/watch?v=9AaO5s_GOCI
youtube.com/watch?v=XqOBTpuBVmA
newswars.com/youtube-censors-polish-governments-video-exposing-catastrophic-migrant-invasion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf, what was wrong with that video?

having conservative views on immigration is enough to warrant censorship now?

The same way all youtube cocksuckers do, make another channel and pump out the same bullshit.
How’s your first day on the internet?

it's not censorship if it's a private company doing it
the free market will solve all that
(no it won't)

here's the video: youtube.com/watch?v=gLBqB1d81KA (english subs are available)

Time for the Streisand Effect.

Share this example of censorship far and wide. Don't let the media ignore it, use social media!

Your average normie would find it surprising that they'd censor such a commonsensical video.

ITS RACIST.

Racist is a marxist meme invented by Leon Trotsky.
Its only purpose has been to stop Europeans from realizing their cultural and racial values in order to to steal its wealth and to produce an uninformed easily controllable mass of people with no heritage. People who fear the word racist have fallen for communist psyops.

Yes, because you are racist bigot
Who wouldn’t want to enriched their countries with multiculturalism but racist bigots like you

Holy shit dude, they deleted a vid by your ministry of foreign affairs?

Kurwa.

Yes, we are at war. NWO vs free people. YT is videoarm of NWO so of course they will censor it.

>having conservative views on immigration is enough to warrant censorship now
Yes you intolerant bigoted nazi

This guy gets it.

by reuploading the video

youtube.com/watch?v=7xbhDzGBNAE

"Everyone I don't like is Hitler"

- A Leaf

truth hurts more than anything, western Europeans are fucking delusional if they think multiculti will eventually work

it will work only when the last native European is dead

Can you explain why, please?

>an-cucks believe this

Damn, a brit who doesn't get satire, that's odd

>thats the meme
yeesh

bingo bango

racism is part of our culture, stop being anti-polonic

Oh I'm sorry, there's a sarcasm detection option online?
Huh, would've liked to know that sooner.

>When companies do something we like
We need regulation on this immediately, it's common sense that multinationals shouldn't be able to do what they want. This is threatening our democracy!
The company is full of white straight males, we need laws of inclusion and diversification NOW.

>When companies do something we don't like
Haha tough luck nazi, it's a private business, they can do whatever they want. It's immoral to stop people from doing what they want to do with their property.
Why don't you open your own company?

Really activates my neural almonds

I figured the balancing the blatant sarcasm of my post with an obvious hitler pic would have made it clear enough from the outset desu

Leaf shitposting eh

The Western economy is structured like a fucking ponzi scheme. It needs to lend unlimitted amounts of money to new suckers or it folds flat, especially in Europe where socilaistt governments have been printing Euros like newsprint. Juncker wasn't lyng when he said Europe needs 1 million new adultt shitskins a year to keep the economy stable: they are the new debt mine.

It all makes sense expressed in dollars and cents. We socialize bank debt by paying for the importation of fresh debt idiots and putting up with their bullshit. Anything that goes against this godawful, desperate plan is therefore verboten. The real issue is they are running out of adult niggers to import and they apparently have no Plan B.

Semantics. "Censoring stuff isn't censorship if x does it instead of y".

Dumbass.

So.. its factually correct, doesn't attack refugees and promotes a classical mainstream policy.. to goolag it goes. Dafuq.

Literally another shoah!

>Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information, on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or "inconvenient" as determined by government authorities or by community consensus.
corporations can definitely be guilty of censorship based on bias

kys

Pretty sure if you read the fine print on the EU papers you signed that Soros made sure there was a clause about not complaining about being forced to accept immigrants from the Middle East.

Heres 2 vids ive found that are in Jewtube Jail
youtube.com/watch?v=9AaO5s_GOCI
youtube.com/watch?v=XqOBTpuBVmA

BAD POLAND, BAD!
:/
LOOK AT THAT, I'M MAKING A "MILD DISAPPOINTMENT" FACE AT YOU, YOUR ARGUMENT IS REFUTED!
:/

Why was this censored when it's actually true that terrorists have posed as refugees to infiltrate Europe? Does Google pretend that the freedom trucks and terrorist walls aren't real?

>Sharing is disabled
holy FUCKING shit my rage

What's wrong being intolerant of entitled human parasites?

Thanks Poland.

? just copy paste the link

These are the things we should be spreading everywhere.

>Powerful
What it was about? Niggers dindu nuffin wrong?
Is Google bot out of his mind?

I should've went into politics, it would allow me to get paid to shitpost on the global scale on taxpayers dime.

my only mistake was being sarcastic with Americans in the audience

WHOAAA POLAND NO! BAD POLAND!

It came into a full swing in NN threads on Sup Forums btw

I want to leave this shithole, but 99% of the video content that entartains me is on jewtube
FeelsBadMan

amazes me there's any taxes to live off in Poland.

IF NET NEUTRALITY IS REPEALED, SACRASM DETECTORS WILL BE IN THE PREMIUM PACKAGE ONLY!!!!

yep you islamophobic nazi. stop having opinions.

anglos truly are the niggers of humor... and I always thought we were...

IT'S A MASS RETREAT ALL OVER THE PLACE! LA IS BURNING! JEWTUBE IS CENSORING!

WE
ARE
WINNING

>believes the "immigration is an economic bandaid" meme
>doesn't think it's part of a genocide plot
you are reddit. never post again

Thank god for 10 million ukrainians working the bottom tier jobs to pay for our governments youtube propaganda videos.

our government will threaten to sue them or/and to ban them from EU market just like they did with facebook and they will bend.

Pretty much this. Capitalism did all it could with the current batch of proles. Now they need a new class of slaves to work harder and for less if they want to keep increasing profit, which is the only way a business can show success in 2017.
Gotta keep those boomers rich with the fake money that was "borrowed" from their kids. Don't worry im sure they'll pay it back when they die, it couldn't all possibly be wasted.

The real issue is the steps google is taking to suppress the spread of thought, not the fact that I can't copypasta the link.

CRASH IT ALL
BURN IT ALL

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>because shitskins will be able to be productive in the economy

what the absolute fuck? you are importing even more debt via welfare and free gibs

I guess so. whenever I 'share' videos it's never with their share features though, usually just a copy & paste into a chat box & I'm sure most others do it this way too. so the measures they're taking can't be that effective

newswars.com/youtube-censors-polish-governments-video-exposing-catastrophic-migrant-invasion

(((info wars))) are on it. Soon our government will get a huge, free popularity boost from all the e-celbs.

>still believes the "immigration is about the economy" canard that was specifically crafted as a red herring to distract from the actual purpose which is white genocide
>ignores the thousands of ways they push miscegenation in media and education in these countries
>every single person on this board knew "immigration is about the economy" was a lie no later than 2015 and you're posting it here like it's a fresh new explanation
>"how do you do, fellow anons?" said the leaf who definitely is not paid to post here
i'd love to hang you by your ankles, slit your throat, and bathe in your blood

>Pretty much this.
only redditors type things like this

nice reddit spacing, real user who is not paid to post here
i can tell you are one of us because you posted an anime girl, just like we do

By keeping niggers out.
Also, we need Intermarium and our own platform NOW.

Let all those facts, statistics and images, unedited, uncensored, uncommented, flood right in.

And let us shame and disgrace them on International forums when the blind Western European slave states, will BAN their native population from accessing our free and factual information source.

Stay strong Poland, stay European and white.

I've been posting here for over 10 years and I can confirm that
>only redditors type things like this
Is something only a redditor would say.

Now you're just randomly hating. Embarrassing

Let's start a shitstorm.
Anyone got reddit account that was not banned on r/europe? Post it there, let the mental gymnastics begin!

they're right though. youve been posting here for ten years? Maybe ten minutes. as always
>A FUCKING LEAF

Leftists really are retarded, they don't know how to play this game. The video was uploaded about 3 weeks ago and didn't get that much attention, but it's going to now.

Bump for interest

Fucking niggers all of them.

Breitbart and infowars are already on it. It's only a matter of time until e-celebs start making videos about this and the video will blow up just like "the fall of nations" did.

Fuck migrants. But fuck Poorland also.

No point in that, they'll find a reason to delete it (rule 1234, art. 69 of the 'Community Guidelines' or some shit; they're big fans of the EU, needless to say)

I got banned for 7 days for casually calling someone 'a little bitch', lol, then called the mods pussies responding to their pm, and they extended the ban indefinitely

Pretty fucking triggered.

Why the fuck do you think Jews like running the banks?

>Rich
>Controls EU
>Controls media
>Imports 3rd world
>Sets laws so they benefits it
>Think they are special
>Think other people are worse
>Use other nations for their own needs
>Destroys Europe

I know! It must be da Jeee.....
Nope, Germans.

I have seen ISIS videos of bomb making etc and they were not censored. People need to wake the fuck up and get off of jewtube.

>jewtube is the only way to widely disseminate information on the internet
Oy vey, the censorship.

the elsagate shit was also still there last time I checked

Yes global economy will crash in 10-30 years that paper money won't be even usefull anymore
Delaying inevitable aren't going to fix the issue that world is run on a fucking debt and that we are getting to a point when debtors won't be able to pay up their debts
Only way Western countries could keep their people in check is by using army and forcing their citizens to be treated like slaves if they won't change their policies

I want to crush global economy, we can live off potatoes and we don't need new electronics.
After we prevail then new order shall be forged
Inviting uncivilized aliens to your countries will only get years of famine a lot more bloodier
Homogenic society can withstand it, if people will have good heart and help their neighbors
Society with lot of rapists, thieves and welfare queens won't be able to hold on. It's a fact
Those Western politicians don't believe that people in general are even good, but that people are some kind of evil
Why?
Because they throw so much restrictions and it shows that they believe that a man must be a slave or otherwise he is too stupid or too evil to live on his own
Fuck Western politicians and fuck your companies who think likewise

Figures. Pedophilia is quickly becoming the norm of the LGBT bullshit.

>Jewtube is the main way to widely disseminate information on the internet
Being basically shoved away from view by the 2nd biggest site on the internet, who has direct ties with the first, is very much censorship on a wide scale.

>poles are so based

>we dont take orders from anyone!

>ha,look at stupid ukraine, sakashvilli with no passport running about like the stupid paid faggot he is

yet, he flies in and out of poland to america with no travel documents without any problem. your country is just another backward poor eastern european shithole vassal state. dont get why you think you are any better to be honest. SAD!

irony is never a strong point for stupid people

Google is clearly too big, when they'll censor actual governments with no regard to their retaliation something needs to change, they're not being effected by market forces.

sure seems pretty progressive and egalitarian and liberal to shut down a video critical of a really bad geopolitical situation

thank you google

It is censorship if even one person does it. Look up the definition of censorship. It's not a 1st amendment violation, but it's censorship.

>productive in the economy
they are debt sinks, they don't have to do anything but take on debt

You can backtalk to big boys when your country isn't a ruin.

>SLAVA

>UKRAINI

>HIEROYAM

>SLAVA.

fuck off paki

bump

because its 2017
t. justin

how could a song called " gas gas gas" with hitler be offensive to (((anyone)))?

it is, on (((YouTube)))