Goolag shuts it down

Goolag has censored a video made by THE POLISH GOVERNMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=gLBqB1d81KA&bpctr=1512578946

There's a reason they don't want anyone to see it, that's right because IT TELLS THE TRUTH

You know what to do Sup Forums

>SHARE LIKE MAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBbi70GfuVA
youtube.com/watch?v=2MDVoZZUVxI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj4FqzEU944
youtu.be/2MDVoZZUVxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anywhere I can actually watch it?

Link in description

Just watched it with op link. Wat do?

works just fine on YT, just click through.

They should run it on the tv.

Confirmed.

HAHA POOLAND BTFO!

O KURWA, GRUBO

As my government's video productions go, this one stands out as relatively well produced.

oh wait now i got it

Click the "Se Pa YouTube" link. You'll be asked for one more confirmation.

I got the link from Breitbart London, try there user

Also if not signed in to YT try that, might be limited to YT account holders only

Nah, works without logging in to Youtube - at least for me here, in Poland.

everyone with a twitter account get spamming, we need to punish this censorship by massively inflating views.

OK nice, was just speculating to help fellow user

>censorship of foreign governments
>video contains nothing that is against youtube's rules
this is great

Wow this is a new low for google. Isn't that completely illegal for them to censor content from an official 100% recognized nation?
Imagine the outcry if there were major Russian websites censoring official EU or American propaganda.

>Imagine the outcry if there were major Russian websites censoring official EU or American propaganda.
It's already happening. It's called RT and the main reason why DRUMF is going to prison.

Based Poland

It is censored for me in the same way that Jared Taylor Race and IQ video was.

There will be more censorship. YouTube is going down into the gutter.

YT shadowbanned it too.
Disgusting, these fucking kikes need to be stopped

Nothing you can do about it.

Funny thing is that this channel has close to ZERO views, yet they claim that people reported it into oblivion.

YT must have special people watching such channels if they managed to censor it based on 0-50 reports.

OI VEY MUH RUSSIANS INFLUENCED THE ELECTION IT'S HER YEAR IMPEECH DONALD DUCK

>very visibily meddles with foreign governments

WE CAN'T TOLERATE YOUR INTOLERANCE YOU EVIL NAZI ALT-REICH GOYIMS YOUR COUNTRIES DON'T BELONG TO YOU!

It's called "Limited State".
First, it's no longer listed on the uploader's profile. I presume it doesn't show up in notifications (wasn't subscribed to this channel).
Accepts no comments, no ads, and is not listed in "Related Videos". You cannot even click of uploader's name under the video to go to uploader's profile.

The only way to discover the video is by a direct link.

It's an algorithm.
The program detects pictures of refugees or anti-EU anything or rhetoric and immediately put the video in limbo pending ((((human)))) review

Damn, they didn't tell anything new, only compressed last 2yrs of Polish view on immigration in less than 3min.
tell truth
>goiym knows
Get flagged as offensive...

it had 90k views very fast. I think google lies about stats on videos it doesn't like.

Exactly, there is nothing extreme here, nothing controversial, what they are basically saying is ANYTHING that counters the narrative regarding flooding Europe with 3rd worlders is hate speech.

If you're not both worried and enraged by this you're insane.

>GUYS FREE SPEECH IS IN DANGER DONT REPEAL NET NEUTRALITY
>teleports behind you
>censors your video
>heh, nothin' personnel kid

goolag pays me $300k a year though

Not true, you can reupload it and it will not get banned. It was done by trained people that are observing that channel.

if it is on youtube it is not censored you fucking mong, kys

Libturd trigger event

>t. brainlet
Listen to someone with some knowledge on the issue

Pathetic. Thought policing through and through.

YT, restore that video now.

They do.
youtube.com/watch?v=SBbi70GfuVA
On this video they also locked the view count after a certain point.
All of the "trending" videos are controlled too, they purposefully put all those late-night liberal propaganda videos way to the top every single time.

Traitors hang before the enemy. Never forget that, shill.

I gave up on YouTube after that.

Good shit Poland.

We warned you Poland.

replace youtube with hooktube in the url

Get back under your bosses desk, m00t.

leftists hate the V4 because we're the coolest kids on the EU bloc

Wasn't that a year ago? We stand with Poland and Hungary. Stay strong, brothers. Lots of love from Ireland.

youtube.com/watch?v=2MDVoZZUVxI

Well I'm I feel mad about this but still what can I do on this level?

I've been on independence day on 11th november, a twat from opposition party from my city called on TV all participants fascists some days later.
I went to his MP office and scheduled a talk with him. Last week finally my appointment day came, went there and literally asked why he called my wife and my 3 yo boy a fascists.
Faggot didn't know what to say, instead called for security to take me outside.

I hate you kurwas and your stinky country!
but...
thanks.

>I hate you kurwas and your stinky country!
whyyy?

Lol

too many facts and not enough talk about how the refugees feel

NO U

RT Isn't blocking vedios, gas yourself kike.

Can this be posted to liveleak?

How many days is a month exactly in Brussels?

what's concerning is there are no large alternatives to youtube.

youtube and google can, and will, censor according to their agenda. it's their platform and they are fully allowed to. it's a disturbing and scary trend, but what can be realistically done about it?

Censorship? in my Google? It's more prevalent than they'll admit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj4FqzEU944

I wanted to share this video to my friend whose parents are from Poland. The share video function in YouTube is missing on this video.

Send the link. The link works. Reposting for your convenience:

try:

>I hate you kurwas and your stinky country!
Dude...kurwa why?

good question, I think it has something to do with being
a.)butthurt from pre/WW2 ( land disputes, small war here and there and then you took some land when we turned fascist)
b.)butthurt from being ripped off at polish markets in 90s when everything was cheaper in poland and worse quality
I for one love poland and envy your proud national spirit (czechs and slovaks lost huge part of it because of pointless split)

Cheers user. V4 shall.

>You know what to do Sup Forums

Support different video sharing platform?
Dump recaptcha?
Kys?

It's been more than a month now.

The government making that shit entirely illegal would be the best option, actually.

Oh I understand that I can copy paste the link. I was more mentioning the fact that inside the YouTube app on my phone they force disabled the share function. That is not ok.

desktopfag here.
"mobile apps" is a ghetto. high time we burned it down.

Wonder if there will be a shitstorm over this, this doesn't exactly sound legal.

Build the wall! I mean... fuck. What is Trump's plan for this?

Somebody get Sargon and PJW on this

the video is in a so called "limited state"
where the video will not be recommended, advertised or able to be shared to other youtube users

I talked to few polish friends and they just said that censorship action from google pretty much validated what was in the video.

You can.

It's just in the "YouTube Jail" with a compulsory warning you have click on at each view, no comment allowed, no rating allowed, no link to the channel, no access from the channel, no access from the YouTube search engine, no possibility to watch it from another website.

That's metaphorically a way to crucify a video for the whole public to see what happens when you wrongthink on the plateform.

I think it's the first time they did that to the government of a democratic country.

>Somebody get Sargon and PJW on this
Somebody get Piotr "VaGla" Waglowski on the case, he'd know the relevant legislation, and should have enough pull with the right people to raise some stink.

Picture is related - the lawyer & publicist in question.

Start backing up all of the videos you think might get censored onto other platforms.

I cannot stress this enough.

This whole migrant event was what really convinced me that the people in charge are disconnected from reality. If they really can't understand what is going to happen by bringing those people into their countries they have passed a point of no return into favoring ideology over logic or evidence.

I don't even think it's going to cause civil war or collapse, I think we're still over a century away from that, but what it does do is make literally everything worse. And if they really cared about these people they could use all this money they're going to have to spend as foreign aid to the countries in question. This 'solution' is fucking nonsense, it's not even helping the fucking migrants who just rot in ghettos in alien cultures(not that I'm pretending to care about the migrants, just pointing out further absurdity). I'm glad Poland was aware of this all along.

yeah, thats the first phase, soon you will start to see it was actually well planned, with ideological backgrounds, removing obstacles on migration routes, you will even start to realize that it was foreign aid that caused massive population boom in 3rd world creating hundreds of millions of future "new europeans" (and canadians too as you probably already noticed)

I mean you can call your usual upper midclass signalling liberal disconnected from reality, but likes of soros, juncker, merkel... yeah, no.

rude, but I bet google pays him 600k a year, if not, he's getting ripped off

I've never been able to think of a coherent motive for turning the entirety of Europe into Brazil or Lebanon or whatever. I mean who wins in that situation? Nobody

Hooktube.com

>when you own the realm

Bump.
Poland is based.
Fuck goolag.

My stomach hurts! Thanks man !

Bump and shared the video, I have never seen a video so limited on youtube fuck those bastards

in long term : create chaos, destroy traditional foundations of society, blame national institutions, remove national states and replace them with unelected world government ruling dumb and easily controlled flock of products of miscegenation with no identity

>THE POLISH GOVERNMENT
>IT TELLS THE TRUTH

I love those two, they support Israel like my and my G-D fearin' all American family! #MAGA #MakeIsraelGreatAgain #POTUSTRUMP

youtu.be/2MDVoZZUVxI angry foreigner has it up, Bosnian refugee moved to Sweden when he was a toddler

>tfw i literally worked under my boss's desk at googol

So what is this Bilderberg thing and what was our little brother doing there?

I will do my part by sharing it with 4 people I've got on my jewbook...Someone proposed to get e-celebs ( ... ) on it. I think it's not a such a bad idea.

>friendly bump
Fuck Google.
Fuck Mürkül,because she was who requested that google censor it.

elites always try to maintain status quo - they obviously want to stay in charge
therefore they want to dumb us down and loose identity by several tools - one of them is intermixing with 3rd worlders
by introducing them + their conflicting culture/ideology the divide us into more managable groups and because of unrest created we can stripped of our liberties - free speech/inet anonymity/constant martial law/surveillance with simple excuses - combating terrorism...etc..