Boku no Hero Academia

Do you think this'll end up as a long runner in SJ? Or will it fizzle out around chapter 200 or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
mangastream.com/r/vigilante/004/3948/1
strawpoll.me/12102577/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the author said he have the entire series planned, so I assume it will not be a long runner but who knows

it will continue until Jump find a bigger money maker which doesn't look like it will happen any time soon with all the rookies and amateurs artist they have been pushing lately

so: they defeat the villains go home, end their first year and then the story ends?

I like all characters, except two,
guess which characters I dislike

no, he did mention a timeskip in the future

by "not a long runner" I mean something that will last between 20 and 30 volumes

Is it him? And if so how can he be imprived?

Momo.

Jump will milk it this is a flag ship series for the history books it only just started so enjoy the journey as it goes

Depends entirely on how much screen time Mineta gets
Unfortunately with the way things are going, this series won't last another 50 chapters

>this series won't last another 50 chapters
Elaborate

Bakugou and Bakugou

ʇsǝq

Fuck off.

>tfw no sextape of midnight and Mt Lady

How can I be like Deku, guys?

Deku sucks so it's not like to be like him. You are probably like him already.

No, I'm nowhere near as strong. I've been training in hand to hand and lifting weights but there are some physiological differences preventing my muscle growth to proceed at the same pace

I've heard good things about muscle supplements - anything I can buy on the cheap?

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Hori said they'll be a timeskip in the future
Source?

haven't they already done quite a lot of timeskips?
I think they skipped over the holidays leading to the second semester
>not like anything meaningful happens there

Vigilantes is out.

A long, slimy thing tries to touch Pop Star.

His ass.

I would love to have that apartment, thats pretty awesome.

And he can get up there easily via his quirk.

Would like to see how Pop Step acts when not in vigilante mode. Maybe she's more of an introvert when not wearing the mask.

I feel as if if hori would take a break from HERO stuff and focused on dorm shenanigans then it'd go a lot better. There'd be time to focus on the other minor characters rather than just deku and his mumbling.

Think about it

>>Students escape their dorms in the night and sneak around all splinter cell like to the other dorms

>>Water balloon fight in the summer

>>Sleepovers, where they all get together in their own little groups and watch movies

>>We , the viewer, get to see how each individual character interacts with the other students.

>>Prank wars where Sero and kiminari team up with mina and hagakure to prank Bakugou or something.

I for once would like to have Hori slow down for just one bit and have normal school shenanigans. SHIT, have them take a freaking camping trip for pete's sake. Having them struggle to make it to the camp sight, put up tents in the rain, get up differently designed sleeping bags. Then at the end of it, have everybody look up at the stars of the sky.

I understand that it is MY HERO ACADEMIA, but There's school life with academics too. Not just "I wanna be a hero." Too bad, most of what I wrote will never happen. Hori's going at breakneck speed., I just want him to chill for once.

really depends, we already got /endgame/ boss shown so unless the author creates an even bigger evil that was behind the beginning of everything then we won't see the class get to their 3rd year before the series ends.

In the jump ryu interview he said the story is 20% done, that was around ch 90.
So it'll end at about ch 450.

>take a break from HERO stuff and focused on dorm shenanigans
That is literally the worst thing he could do. The story is already fairly slow. Don't try to slow it down any more.

Bakugou is for ____________

enraging autists

People with god tier taste.
Unlike that fag.

Mt. lady.

Hori literally jumps from one thing to another. First it's the AFO, then its the Provisional Liscense Exam, and now it's freaking Tin Tin of the big 3. It's going too fast.

Where is Hori even going to go after this. Will it be Deku vs All mights original "successor"?

Will there be a Jailbreak arc where OFA teams up with Stain to form a prison break provided that toga sneaks into the prison to free them?

Will there finally be shenanigans with the students instead of HERO-DA shit?

I just want to see more world building. Too much of it is focused on Deku and his desire to be All-Might without being All-might. There's so much that Hori could do, but it's all focused on freaking deku. Yes, I understand he's the main character but he's so boring. Give others that aren't todoroki, bakugo, or ilda the spotlight. They've had their time to shine.

Fuck, even show us All-Mights daily life now that he's not a hero anymore

blowups
>I still think of his rage at Todoroki with Glee
>What is it Kacchan mad that Shouto didn't fight you with his full power?
>Or are you mad at Deku for being the one who made Shouto use his fire side?

I agree, feels like there isn't enough breathing room between fights

She's only interested in wood

He was mad because Todoroki was a faggot.

mangastream.com/r/vigilante/004/3948/1

I think Hori knows exactly what he's doing from a structure perspective

That Twice chapter was fucking great even if you don't read into it

Kendou.

I am pretty sure it was because he didn't even try

CYCLOPS BEST BOY

PopStep is so fucking cute, holy shit.

>Q:So like other manga in Shounen Jump; Dragonball, Naruto, One Piece, whom fans are familiar of, are you open to an idea of a timeskip format at some point in your manga?

Hori: Of course, I actually have something mapped out in the future that may involve the students as a professional hero. I already thought of a possible title but everything isn’t set in stone yet so I may change if the circumstances call for it, it’s called Boku no Hero 2: The Electric Boogaloo. Like I said, I do find the idea of an origin stories very fascinating, but it’s not something that is going to be focused solely on. I also want to focus on their life as an adult at some point. I want to touch upon stories akin to something American superheroes does. Some of my favourite stories is when Peter Parker (Spider-man, if you don't know) accidentally caused Mary Jane to die, giving her cancer due to prolonged exposure to the radioactivity in his semen. When you’re an adult, even as a hero you are likely to be expose to something like Drugs, Alcohol and Sex. That's the kind of coming of age storyline I want to be able to tell in the future.

I WANT AN APOLOGY FAG

We are 100+ chapters in and they are just now starting the second semester
This series can easily go for 600+ chapters with this pacing

Which is why I want more structure building user. I want Hori to build upon the world he's created. He has so many good ideas and designs; but It's just straight fight after fight. Like christ, I get it's a battle shonen; but not every 4th chapter has to involve fighting.

Hori can't expect readers to care about characters if he never takes time to flesh them out. He keeps pumping out character after character which is cool; but never gives us a reason to care about them. He's only given a story to 4/23 main class-A. I want to see others have a time to shine. I'm sick of every other chapter being Deku thinking to be like all might. Most of what deku's life is either revolves something around All-Might or bakugou. Could he at least give All-Might more story to how he was when he was quirkless? Like was his life the same as Deku's? How did he meet Nana? What was Nana's first impression of him? How did their relationship progress to where All-Might found himself to be worthy of being called a hero?

I love this manga because of the interesting world he's made; and the characters he's created. I want to see the struggles, inside and out, of characters like kirishia, momo, hakagure and being invisible, Mina and her acid quirk so she doesn't melt her clothes. Is her smile and joy a facade? Does she secretly hate herself? Why is mineta the way he is? Surely he's compensating for something.

bird guy and how his relationship with dark shadow works. Is dark shadow a complete bro in the morning; and becomes a huge asshole at night? Does dark shadow whisper latin in a deep voice throughout the night to summon more shadow creatures?

I also want to see more of class 1-B.

Fuck this retarded Shonen Jump; conflict every chapter pacing. Give me interaction and character devolpment that isn't Speedguy, Explosive mckills, Muh daddy abused me, and Waah, I wanna be all-might without being all-might. Let me mumble more and more.

>like Drugs, Alcohol and Sex. That's the kind of coming of age storyline I want to be able to tell in the future
where were you when Boku no Hero turned Seinen?

Ah, yes, the struggles of a girl that worries about melting her clothes or a typical pervert would sure be much interesting than characters who face a lifetime of abuse or having a family member get crippled.
Fuck off with your muh side characters bullshit

BnHA Illegal spinoff focuses on drugs and still shonen

newest chapter is out on Manga$tream btw

user, you fucking retard, Todoroki's problems have been settled. He's gotten over his dad's influence. Why go back to the same shit over and over? I bet you like seeing the same thing happen all the time. It's literally the same shit. Deku gets into a problem, he thinks it over, meets up with one of his classmates, Screams at either Todoroki or bakugou, Anons say "MADMAN DEKU XD", bigger problem arises, everybody teams up, everybody lives. Fuck that shit. There's absolutely no consequence in anything about this manga.. You know for a fact that nothing bad really happens. Nobody every gets severely injured or dies or anything.

But of course user, the autist here, likes seeing the same garbage every single time. Fucking idiot.

>Deku.webm

Back to plebbit fag.
>He actually believes this

>MADMAN DEKU XD
Kek you killed me. I think Hori doesn't know how to relax with the writing. A whole SOL volume would be cool for example. The two chapters with students visiting the bedrooms were good but only lasted two chapters.

What the fuck do you want to see then? The adventures of your waifus going shopping? No one teaming up and people dying? Deku literally not being the main character and not doing anything?
Go read something else then you faggot

This. Mineta is the determinant in how quality the series is, my Grapefam.

This was an unexpectably comfy chapter

Fine user, Prove me wrong then; you dickmuncher. Clearly you love eating "Same-Shit soup" everyday. There's no bad consequence at all in this manga. None. I'm not wishing that hori would completely change everything. Just to expand more around the universe and the characters. To flesh them out.

But being that you're too retarded to think something outside of deku going "SMAAAASHUU"' it's no wonder you're so simple minded.

>Todoroki's problems have been settled.
he failed the exam, still hasn't full control over his firepwoers and he still hasn't forgiven his dad
>and he probably never will
>but at least he can look at him now without feeling the need to punch something or someone

>You know for a fact that nothing bad really happens. Nobody every gets severely injured or dies or anything
Iidas brother is crippled and will never walk again
All Might cant use AfO anymore
>well,except for short moments
Ragdoll lost her powers
Deku's hands are scarred and will never be normal again
Camie is probably dead

and I suspect that Yagi is soon going to kick the bucket

Bakugay and Todougly

>There's no bad consequence at all in this manga
So All Might retiring and the villains reuniting and that Twice chapter that showed how bad shit actually is out there is nothing?
Also we've gotten plenty of insight on this universe and its characters, just not on your irrelevant faves. Get the fuck over it.

Denki's girlfriend.

Mineta, probably. There's no one uglier or more useless than him

Licking the sweat off of.

Kill yourself.

This. Jirou is a dyke and I hate everyone who disagrees (aka the majority of these threads).

but that user is right
>and my number one on the hate-list is Endeavor

Literally, just listing people from his class:

Sero is uglier and more useless than him.
Todoroki is uglier and more useless than him.
Niglips is uglier and more useless than him.
Sadrock is uglier and more useless than him.

66% of these are objective facts.

>fujo licks the sweat off of Bakugo
>it explodes inside her mouth and blows her skull and bits of brain away

Mmm, I would actually love to see this.

everything in that interview is correct except this part which is fake

the original translation of this interview was posted on Sup Forums bnha general thread, some asshole on plebbit stole the text and added this part from his ass for whatever reason

Wow, one chapter about how horrible the world is. So much exposition. He could at least expand on it in the SMASH spinoff. This all happened after all might won against AFO which ended poorly I might add. At least have a jailbreak arc or something. Villians team up and wreck house; deku's mom actually gets impacted in a negative way. Ilda's brother suffering isn't really that bad. He's still alive and kicking, a cripple, but kicking.

>but kicking
oooh, very bad choice of words right there

No, everything is fake. I was here back then.

>the author said he have the entire series planned
So did Oda when he started, he can still stretch it.

after bath pop step = normal pop step > udon pop step > slut pop set

I think the jailbreak arc is actually going to happen desu. At least I hope so.
Iida's brother is not kicking, sadly.

are you a fujo or gay?

He's alive, that's all that matters.

Just imagine it now. Toga kills one of the guards while also taking blood. She transforms into one of the guards. Gets into the facility. Dabi burns all the iron bars holding prisoners captive. Facepalm-kun gets a portal to OFA location. He desintegrates his containment cell. Frees Stain too just in case. Toga lets all the other prisoners loose. Prison Break/Riot imminent. All the heroes are reported to go to the prison. When the prison is finished, Deku gets missed calls from his mom. He rushes home only to have his Mom trapped with Shiggy. Shiggy has four fingers around her neck. He only needs 1 more to destroy her. I want there to be more tension and consequence other than; "Oh you can't be participate for X amount of days."

There's so much that could happen. I really hope hori doesn't skip the possibility of a prison break. It could be really dope.

You want this to become another Bleach

this. filler isn't always a bad thing.

Something like that would be amazing, and seeing how Hori bothered pointing out that AfO was in the prison as Stain I'm really hoping we do get a jailbreak arc as good as OfA vs AfO was

Bleach failed because Kubo was being rushed. His editor was retarded and didn't let him finish it like he wanted it too. There are missing plot points out the ass in bleach.

I don't want this to be Bleach 2.0. I want it to be My Hero Academia. I love the Hero side; I just want more on the Academia side. I want to see school shenanigans and such. How is this so hard to understand? Haven't any of you anons had fun in school or were you the bitter loser sitting in the corner complaining about "normies" and being edgy.

I'm not saying that this is all the anons in the thread but lighten up a little. Jeez.

>Haven't any of you anons had fun in school or were you the bitter loser sitting in the corner complaining about "normies" and being edgy.
wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

What's with this stupid meme?
Girls like Kendou do not go for the angsty autistic edgelord type. She's smart enough to know to steer away from that retard.

Long enough to make a 75-100 episode anime and not a chapter longer.

I try to have high hopes for anons even though have of them on Sup Forums are probably social rejects because of their own misfortunes and shortcomings.

Has it been confirmed how many episodes season two will be?

They have enough for 24 with the material right now but that would probably be cutting it close with the manga. That being said, leaving it off with Stain at 12-13 episodes would be a total waste and an underwhelming note to leave off on.

A part of me thinks they could get all the way to All Might vs All For One in 13 episodes, but not with pacing on par with season 1.

strawpoll.me/12102577/r
It's the most popular Bakugou option on Sup Forums, even more popular than fujos somehow. Very shocking result.

It was one shitposter spamming it ironically.

>fujos don't click on a dumb strawpoll from an autist
>continue posting bakugou getting railed or whatever they do
It's not that shocking.

>I don't like it so someone must have spammed

You're remarkably easy to draw out.

>he says, after I just drawn him out

I'm actually starting to think it's a couple different people using the same shtick for guaranteed (You)s.

You really didn't.

It was one person spamming, though. It was proven in the thread. Although there was apparatnely one retard who sincerely voted for it, then got upset at the rest being shitposts.

Yes I did. I always make a post to sniff out the low T sperg to check how good the thread is going to be in advance.