How did Hitler make it so far in life?

Want to know how some nobody from the Austrian countryside from a broken family who originally wanted to be an artist, managed to nearly singlehandedly become leader of Germany and change the entirely world?

He practiced one secret, known to all other great men such as Tesla, Newton and Pythagoras
>Sexual Transmutation
He abstained entirely from sex and even masturbation.
It gave him superhuman powers and actual control over the higher faculties of the mind.

Most people do not have total control in their own lives which is why they never accomplish anything.
They are a state of what Kant deemed heteronomy-- they might have good intentions about career, or what they want out of life but these intentions are never acted on, because, a stronger urge is subconciously directing their paths and they willingly let it because they think it will give them pleasure. In reality, when they give into it, they surrender their autonomy.
The sexual portion of your brain will overtake the intellectual if taken to an excess. This is why the "ultimate goal" of most people is nothing more than "gettin sum pussy", and they through out all higher ambitions and goals out the window to do it, even if it is just imaginary.

The most advanced portion of the human brain is the frontal cortex. Whenever you do not think about or engage in sex acts, it is constantly being used, reinforced, and put to higher purposes; when you engage or think sexually, it goes into hibernation and connections to it become weaker. He was a prolific reader. He read during his formative years and sheer intellect was the only thing going about in the ether of his mind. This is what you can accomplish whenever you rise above your carnal desires.

Other urls found in this thread:

antisex.info/en/contin.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86086584/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134340484/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150760491/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bingo he was also an adept.

Thanks for thid reminder user

The age-old and still valid hard science on the matter proves that continence (the state of being abstinent from any sexual actions including masturbation) confers vast benefits to men who practice it. And reversely, sexual excess, causes wide-reaching adverse effects that inhibit the utmost inner potential.

"Science Discovers the Physiological Value of Continence"
antisex.info/en/contin.htm

Modern hard experiments again vindicate this science. We now know of neurotransmitters and hormones such as prolactin and how the sex act affects these.
Prolactin levels shoot up after orgasm, causing the the refractory period. It is also responsible for the postorgasmic tiredness and lethargy. Prolactin remains elevated for 2 weeks in men.
Sexual excess also slows down metabolism by increasing prolactin. It also makes T convert to DHT through oxytocin signal.
Moreover, it promotes a cytokine inflammatory response (the body's natural defense mechanism against STDs) which is why the body is often inflamed and aches.

You're welcome

Bump this thread would probably be better suited for /x/

No, /x/ is too conspiratorial and the minds there are not bright or worth elucidating.
But, Sup Forums, this message should be well received and it should help to explain the how behind one of the most idolized figures' here rise to power.

There are more and more people aware of and successfully overcoming the years hypersexual programming and breaking free of it and starting life anew.

In the words of Plato —
'To conquer oneself is the best and noblest victory; to be vanquished by one's own nature is the worst and most ignoble defeat".

He was the Bastard Child of a Jew-Bankster-Rapist.

He was a Homosexual, and a Pederast.

Pederasty = "Hitler Youth".

Manchurian Candidate, 100% under control of the Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist, & Jew.

Drive. Will. Ambition.

The children of satan and lies strike again.

Lots of people possess those qualities, but most never make anything of themselves. The most important quality for success that a human can have is charisma. People have to be naturally drawn to you.

He was the guy standing there when the movement he was loosely affiliated with surged to become a legitimate political force with him as the leader. After that it was just politics with one guy beating his rivals and getting near ultimate power.

Hitler had 2 wives during his life, how did he abstain from sex, then?

>Tesla, Newton and Pythagoras
Oh boy it's another /x/ episode let's go I bet he studied Sacred Geometry too?

There are ways to have sex and not ejaculate.

Dump all you have op, this is important, should probably make this a daily.

You also are mistaken. He only had one wife, Eva Braun, and only began seeing her in any romantic capacity in the mid 1930s, after his momentous and seemingly completely improbable rise to power.
Reports of affairs with his niece were contrived by the lügenpresse of the day in an attempt to demonize Hitler.

It is clear that he was abstinent during his formative and most productive years, his roommates and close associates have attested to this.
These figures are known for their chaste lifestyles. It's not speculative AT ALL. They stand out as some of the most intelligent men throughout history which is why they were mentioned, not because of "sacred geometry".

Tesla was one of the brightest minds of all times, yet was entirely celibate.
Newton devised calculus and classical physics almost singlehandedly.

Pythagoras only advocated sex for procreation and thought that sexual excess weekend the mind and the body.

There are countless more examples of such individuals and even more of people who by necessity were forced to be abstinent during their productive years.

> 5. Continence is beneficial to the brain (for conserved lecithin from retained semen is a true brain food.) Hence some of the greatest intellectual geniuses in ancient and modern times led continent lives. These include Pythagoras, Plato, Aristotle, Leonardo da Vinci, Spinoza, Newton, Kant, Beethoven, Herbert Spencer, etc.

I wish I could but I will be browsing Sup Forums less in the future. I recently was granted a decent salaried position and will not have the time to maintain a daily thread.
I hope others save the material here and build off it.

Dumping some of the best material I have.

This one is great.

Where can I find the rest? Pic related

Search sexual ills and disease. I'm pretty sure you can find the full thing on Archive.org or Google books .

Google Books is a good resource for real medical literature and experiments and observations. Set the time period before (((sexology))) came around and subverted everything. To this day, the "just do it LOL, how tf can it be bad for you" people only say that their research is invalid because of "le current year" and "huhuh, that's from the DARK AGES dude, it wont make you go blind". That's it.
Although Freudian rationale for human behavior has long been discarded from mainstream psychology, it never was discarded from sexology. The better worded arguments from the official field are just as foolish saying that ill-effects suffered from masturbation are the result of a "guilt complex" or "sex-negativity". The complex physiological response that sexual activity is entirely ignored because they do not understand it or want to understand it because they themselves often go into such a field in order to justify their own excesses.

hol up so what you be sayin if i stop fapping i can be hitler?

Hitler was an incarnation of the god Vishnu.

TIL that not masturbating makes you commit suicide

>Whenever you do not think about or engage in sex acts, it is constantly being used, reinforced, and put to higher purposes; when you engage or think sexually, it goes into hibernation and connections to it become weaker.
Might be why (((they))) are pushing degeneracy in the west and sexualizing the culture

>Adolf Hitler - Youth (Age 0 - 25)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86086584/

>Adolf Hitler - First World War (Age 25 - 29)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134340484/

>Adolf Hitler - Rise to Power (Age 29 - 43)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150760491/

You will accomplish much more in life if you practice seminal conservation. Even brief periods of it can have a profound impact.
>his suicide trumps his life achievements
>retard logic
Hello 56% Mutt. You never had potential anyways. Not like you would benefit from this advice or following his example.
It's true.

I can go without sex or jerking off no problem because I have good self control, but I hate nutting in my sleep. Is there any way to prevent it, or does it happen to everyone?

But how would you carry out sexual transmutation exactly? Other than not masturbating or having sex what concrete steps would you take

>Hitler never masturbated

Nocturnal emissions are the result of the over-production of Cowper's Fluid. It is not reabsorbed (internal secretion) as is the case of seminal fluid in the seminal vesicles or sperm in the testes. Unlike the other two, Cowper's Fluid is produced in response to sexual arousal and brief erotic thoughts can begin to trigger it's production. Even if you don't have any sexual arousal in a day, even old lingering subconscious thoughts in your brain can be activated and cause the wet dream to occur at night.
Laying sideways with a lighter cover or lower room temperature (good for sleep anyways) helps to prevent wet dreams too.

Not that it they matter that much, if at all. You do not have any hormonal response from a wet dream and the 'ejaculate' from it is almost entirely Cowper's fluid which is why, if you have ever waken during or shortly after one, the consistency is much different. So although annoying, they are almost harmless, unlike conscious sexual acts.
Accomplish the dreams in life you have always wanted to. Start reading. Better yourself.

Oh shot is this true? Not fake news?

I belief.

I'm MA do this. Now. Gf just broke up with me because she wanted kids and I said she had to wait until after I was finished school.

I guess that was my last Gf.

Only problem is how do you procreate without sexual activities?

Procreation is logical to me.

Yoga or pranayama, to be exact, look into raja yoga or falun gong, free books on thier website.

Google sexual transmutation yoga/pranayama.

Hitler also never won a war.

Nah, he won. Look what happens tomorrow. Screencap this post.

Masturbation is by its very definition a perversion and it is possible to go without it for a lifetime.
It is only so wide-spread because of normalization of the habit from the sexual revolution.

Most medical and moral advice in Hitler's day was that masturbation and sexual excess yielded negative effects. Hitler himself was health-conscious so it is likely he took the advice to heart.
It is a worthy sacrifice for the sake of procreation. A temporary break in abstinence is worth it for mostly everyone for the sake of continuing your genetic line.

This is a very valuable thread.