ITT: Post redpilled gaming communities

ITT: Post redpilled gaming communities

rising storm/red orchestra is redpilled af

I just stared playing this, WHY IS EVERYONE SO GOD DAMN RED PILLED IN CHAT!?!?!?
literal hitler worship and constnat use of the word nigger, it's the greatest thing ive ever seen.

Ive honestly never seena anything like it. Closest thing would be the Wargame series.

Kaiserreich

wargame community is redpilled as fuck. General chat is literally amazing. Dunno if devs cracked down on it yet but when i was playing air land battle it was basically 'exterminate kikes" all the time.

you play on TP?

What game?

Total war
Warhammer fantasy & 40k
Anything by paradox

Napoleonic_Roleplay_Server right? Absolute banter 24/7 on there

>Entire regiment based around ((()))
>Joshua_Ishmael_Askerijibat has joined the game
>Ishmael_Werzeremack_Bergenstein has joined the server
>Laurence_Goldberg has joined the server

I hate forced Sup Forums shit but playing there is absolute fun. Their discord is pretty redpilled too.

I haven't played M&B forever, is this the mod or the mod that was released officially on steam?

Wargame: Red-dragon
A lot of shit posting

Mount and blade warband napoleonic

Napoleonic Wars DLC for Mount and Blade: Warband. Public servers basically all dead except 3 and only 1 of them is much fun because it gets 200 players and they do big battles and stuff.

Official mod. A few diehard autists are keeping Napoleonic_Roleplay_Server alive and well until Holdfast is worth playing.

mount and blade warband, napoleonic wars expansion
it's pretty fun

runescape, not even a competition

I think most games that are hardcore you find this. As an example, I was semi pro at wow back when it was featured as an esport, and I noticed the really good players tended to be white autist racists. There was a very good private server where a lot of them played, and it was truly a little world of top notch players and chat was always taking about race, the jq, immigration, trump, etc. I'm very sad that community is basically gone from the game now. But, I just mention this cause I think there is hope for any of us to find camaraderie if you work your way into the upper echelons of your pursuit.

Rs is full of literal leddit-tier cuckolds, only pkers are redpilled

Interestingly the main other populated server in the game I posted makes users sign a "gamers against bigotry" pledge on their website.

You can guess which of the two populated servers people actually like.

Thanks

The AUS Army DLC in RS2 Vietnam is pretty fun, the night/rain map is my favourite. Also being the radioman and protecting the commander during intense fire fights while he calls in the napalm is fun.

tripwire interactive can suck my cock. I should have learned my fucking lesson with killing floor 2 but the reality is this company reliably releases games with such little content it kills the community.

They shipped RO2 broken and it didnt get fixed for like a year. The fans played through the bugs and kept it alive.

RS2 was shipped with like.... 4 maps... and I loved the game but it got old within like 4 weeks

They don't have admins in chat.
But yes even today in Red Dragon all you see in chat are redpills and lot of pol memes.

Correction, Wargame's community is legitimately Sup Forums but on politics and with double the shitposts. My arse it's 'redpilled'.

Yeah I'm a huge fan of KF1 but I got bored with KF2 in probably less than a week. No guns, no maps, small maps too with little choice in where to set up, and the random zed spawning around a corner that you just cleared makes kiting a very bad idea. So literally, camp the exact same spot every time you play a map. I seriously find KF1 to be better still.

what game is your pic

This
Heavy modded Atilla is fun as hell.
Soon one ruskie will make a whole map campaign, i'm just waiting for that.

NW?
Jailbreak is one of the most redpilled servers. Fuck me it's astonishing

>152236147
joined a tf2 sniper server and people were singing burzum

That's STALKER, with some kind of mod so you can drive a car. One of the best games ever made. A dark, gritty fallout type game from the ukraine about the chernobyl disaster.

>he doesn't know Lost Alpha, mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
lurk a bit more, preferablly on /k/.

huh, the car part led me to believe it was something else, but I already have all three games

Minecraft

Same sort of group who run NRP so I'm hardly surprised.

It's hilarious how if you go on minisiege or something chat is silent because people get banned for banter but on those servers there's constant chatter.

the Total War franchise is notorious redpilled

Get the FUCK off this board.

notch is some kind of red pilled
watch his twitter profile

Modded Hearts of Iron IV

bf1 is basically Sup Forums
oy vey

The fuck? You never go to the off-topic forums for TW then. Shitlib central.

What mods are you using?pic related looks like the Medieval mod,but are you using anything else or just that raw?

>forums
there's your problem

>Joo meme regiment

Mein sides.

RS2 wasn't made by tripwire.

I wanna 'redpill' myself on this whole gamergate thing since it's one of the main things that triggered this whole recent SJW thing into the mainstream.

Where do I start? Wikipedia seems to be very blunt and one sided.

I have trouble believing this. If you play it, you support YES swede cucks that literally make you play a nigger if you want to play a german. And compared to the other bf games, it's very simple with little content. BF4 is a little redpilled, but most servers ban real talk.

Which one of you cunts is advertising the 59th on Sup Forums

You don't. Here's the story:
>some sjw girl slept her way up through a development team
>boyfriend made fun of her
>MISOGNY
>ACTUALLY IT'S ABOUT SEXISM IN GAMES JOURNALISM
>retards on both side of the debate take it too far

It was about laughing at some faggot roasting the absolute life out of his ex.

Isn't that topic banned on Sup Forums?

Company of Heroes

yeah theres still a shitload of bugs in ro2, still a fun game

and I agree with you on RS2, what a complete waste of money buying that piece of shit

>59th
>Anything to do with Jailbreak or Napoleonic Roleplay
Didn't they all move to holdfast

It's always a good way to see if an admin is a cuck or not by seeing how he reacts to the resident server jews

Tropical Hell is the best server.

Dark Souls

CoH: Europe at War is amazing, I must say.

Verdun & tannenberg

I heard a guy complaining over voice chat about how there are too many “white male conservatives” in this game

this Nah cunt

I thought it was about a cuckold using Reddit and Sup Forums as his personal army. I keep seeing gamergaters screaming about ethics in gaming journalism after the fact. During Gamergate, all I actually saw was shitloads of threads about a fat nasty roastie's dox, her nudes, and about how moot and the mods are SJW cucks.

>legitimately Sup Forums but on politics and with double the shitposts

So Sup Forums?

>bf1 is basically Sup Forums
so full of Americans larping as european purebreeds

>If you play it, you support YES swede cucks that literally make you play a nigger
yes i know but my racism makes up for the cuckery, the community is redpilled all i see is Sup Forums memes in the chat

>TW releases an unfinished game
>'helps' modders make RS
>then contracts them to update their games for them
>continues to claim credit for their work

Smite, Battlefield 1, Overwatch, Street Fighter.

get out of here stalker o/

>lost alpha

That one sucked, CoC is better.

It's just some faggot making a big dox on his ex being a slut and then someone turned into "MUH PROBLEMS WITHIN THE INDUSTRY"

Nothing came of it, but people treated it as the civil rights movement of their lifetime.

Medieval Kingdoms 1212AD mod for multiplayer, with 1295AD add-on for campaign on DLC map, or the 1078AD add-on with diffirent nations on map etc.

Also some AI improvment mods with battle camera mod.

GAMING WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING FAGLORD?!?... Oh Mount and Blade.

anyone excited for kingdom come deliverance? its coming out in a couple months.

theres alot more to it than that
basically the whole gaming industry's journalist were all being paid out and controlled opposition to make gamers look bad

I have never seen a blue pilled person play this.

Came here to post this.
It was so much better a few years ago, RS2 really killed a lot of what little steam it had in it tho.

>tfw redpilled is just "hitdlur did nuttin wrong!!1"

>ctrl+f eve
>0 hits
Kids everywhere

>wanting to be a space jew

at least were not larping as britons, ahmed. don't you have some sharia law or T.V licenses to enforce?

Day of Infamy. There's a shit ton of Wheraboos.

Probably the Total War series

StarCraft

Even I thought it was funny at first when everyone was doxing Zoe and the cuckold she dated but when it turned into a moral crusade it became faggotry and aids.

is that the one eliw00d worked on? it looked promising but i stopped playing for a while

The overwatch community

dumb frogposter

Oh sure, it was funny as shit at the time.
But then people here and on tumblr took it too far and it got boring.
Like always.

If you guys like hardcore strategy games you should try out graviteam tactics.

Its like company of heroes only complete autism realism. Like if you spam commands your units get confused and dont listen

its fucking amazing. But the learning curve is massive. Also night missions suck because you literally cannot see anything

>be me
>playing napoleonic wars
>chat is filled with racist slurs,kekistani memes and ”Sup Forums was right”
>tfw

lmfao lold hard

You can also find some quality bantz in R6S.

>eve
The only place where you can be a space nazi killing space jews and the devs encourage it

mb warband

Would go as far as to call them red pilled and it's only a small portion on the player base, but I always see non ironic Trump and MAGA themed Orgs. in GTA Online. Also multiple accounts named Chester Bennington who long on and repeatly use the kill yourself mechanic so the notification "Chester Benning has taken the easy way out" gets displayed on everybody's screen. "Chester Bennington has activated Ghost Organization", have seen Kurt Cobains and Robin William's too.

beat me to it

its funny that mount and blade 2 still looks and plays like this with different textures

>notch
>redpilled
wrong,notch is not redpilled,he just liked to trigger feminazis and numales
it just so happends that nazi stuff is what triggers them the most

I dont understand this meme. Pepe is basically the Sup Forums mascot. Him and wojak are the infinite yin and yang of memes.

Napoleonic died the day the 63_NA Siege server was taken down. 200 man siege server, massive maps, admins were alright from what I remember.

Now we're left to Minisiege, which have your typical "niche gaming community tyrant admins," Napoloenic Roleplay, where a bunch of 12 year old admins use the players like toys on a play mat and ban you if you don't do as they say, and ofcourse the NEET regiment servers where an on-the-spectrum Brit or German will scream orders at you.

Not true, we got banned when we RP'd three black men with surname Nigerson.

I think you've been away from Napoleonic Roleplay too long.
It's run by a new set of fags from what I've seen and the only people who get banned anymore are teamhitters. The rest of the rules are just game modes tbqh