Why do women get bitter and angry when other women succeed while men congratulate each other and lend a hand to that...

Why do women get bitter and angry when other women succeed while men congratulate each other and lend a hand to that guy who hasn't succeeded yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Women_are_wonderful"_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Briffault#Briffault's_Law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only white men are capable of real empathy.

because women are the niggers of gender

>men congratulate each other and lend a hand

HAHAHAYHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

that doesn't happen.

If you're not a nigger OP is right.

Men always strive to be better than themselves, while women do not, so they try to bring others down.

"Whenever a Friend Succeeds, a Little Something in Me Dies" - Gore Vidal

>If you're not a nigger OP is right.

I'm white... and I need to find a job.

Can you guys help me?

men who aren't niggers do this.

niggers are too insecure to help anyone

Because to a woman, every other woman is competition.

I unironically would if I could. I'm in college in my second year for computer science. I can only hope once I'm done I can get a nice job.

>I unironically would if I could.

nice save.

>women are such harpies, at least men are bros, r-right?
COPE. Men fucking despise each other, just look at how 95% of the male population is willing to throw everyone else under the bus just for some pussy. Meanwhile women hate each other on the surface, yes, but ALWAYS stand up for each other. If women were individualistic they would have never succeed with feminism and fucking men over. Men are always competing amongst themselves for the title of alpha male but women happily share Chad.

I bet you fags believe the "men peak in the mid 30s" cope too lmfao.

Nature. Because men understand hierarchies and women understand circles.

>women hate each other on the surface, yes, but ALWAYS stand up for each other
you have to be 18 to post here

Feminism was a fucking aliance between puritanical WASPs and kike MEN you stupid faggot, women weren't in any position of power and never have been, it's MEN who have given them feminism and it's MEN who could take it away at a moments notice.

>Coping by telling yourself you have a time limit.
Could you be any less retarded?

99% sure you're a woman or some low tier beta who's never gone outside. Women do not happily share chad, and will secretly destroy other women in-order to maintain him.

On the contrary, men have to struggle in-order for their worth to be maintained, and because men sympathize with this, they are willing to help out another man to become successful, as we know we were once low as well.

How stupid do you have to be to think women aren't manipulative. "Oh, but men do stupid shit for pussy!1!!" No shit, Sherlock. That's literally the power of female manipulation.

Because men are actually capable of co-operation in order to get shit done. We can play a positive-sum game that benefits other people. Thus, our successes display merit and inspire others.

Women on the other hand have no such drive, they play a machiavellian zero-sum game where success is gained at other people's expense. This makes for uneasy and usually temporary alliances.

Men are also held to higher moral standards, while women are even encouraged by society to put their pettiness on display.

Women are in a constant fight for resources from the day they become fertile until the day they become infertile.
And they have a biological clock ticking reminding them of it.

Men require less resources directly and can obtain them always directly while a woman must rely on a man to acquire resources for her during pregnancy and while she raises small children.

These biological hardware integrated things are being exploited to enslave both men and women.

Different values.
I promise you men don't congratulate each other when one gets a girl that the other fancied. That particular instinct is borderline murderous for some.

I know it's cucky, but I did. Partially because I just got out of a bad relationship with a whore of an ex. I will admit, it probably would've been cancerous if the reverse happened. I wasn't THAT interested for reasons above.

Pussy is the only thing that can break up guys.

No shit women are parasites you retard, that's exactly my point. Women have succesfully created a system to leech of off beta men while they fuck Chad. When left to their own devices, they are helpless, obviously. But that isn't supposed to happen in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Women_are_wonderful"_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Briffault#Briffault's_Law
All men are white knights naturally. Feminism is, as always, women using men to achieve their goals.

They certainly are happy enough to maintain the status quo. They prefer to compete for Chad than to settle with a 3/10 subhuman. Meanwhile men throw even their beliefs away for male attention. All women subconsciously know feminism is advantageous to them.

No, women are like niggers, they act in unity against a common outgroup, but have no actual ingroup cohesion because they can't compete through displays of merit like men, so fucking each other over is their only game.

Men are more extreme, we're under such immense pressure that we either step the fuck up and win or we end up as losers. Of course loser men are bitter cunts, but the life of a male loser is infinitely harsher than that of any woman's.

Anyway, men are capable of achieving higher human quality because we're held to higher standards.

femanon here

ive noticed males tend to be over competitive and put each other down and climb over each other to get to the top, just look at the relentless corporate world. women support each other

>femanon here
stopped here. tits or gtfo

That's some great capitalization you got there.

durr wimiz iz bed n dur men iz gud Xd

>men climb over each other to get to the top
When a competent leader takes over, everybody is better off. The leader reaps more benefits than the underlings. Most often it's a positive-sum game.
The leader taking bigger share of benefits is mechanics necessary to ensure the competents actually want to expend the energy on climbing up. As you saw yourself, it ain't free to climb up.
>women support each other
Typically in a steady-state, zero-sum game. Crabs-in-a-bucket style.
Obligatory #NotAll for the triggered.

Just shows that argentina isn't white

>Brainlets who have never had an actual career
Most ambitious men are backstabbing assholes who will go out of there way to freeze out competition. Yeah I'm sure all your stoner co-workers at Jimmy John's are Bros but once you reach management in any industry it's a fucking rats nest.

He was a pedophile

No, niggers have no empathy thus they cant really understand why they should help people if it doesnt benefit them.

>t. soyboy goy

Wishing you were a girl doesn't make you a girl.

because women have the same brains that niggers have

Men are envious too. Just look at all the lefty-cucks who can't stand Jordan Peterson making 70k out of Patreon, in general all leftist ideologies are based on resentment that someone else is more succesful than you.

There is no free will.

Successful people are born and made. You dont choose to be successful so why the fuck wouldnt I get bitter and angry when life is all a big animal game. Why would I congratulate someone who was born to become successful, has a higher status than me, gets better women, has a better life and all that without deserving it more than me?

An argie woman wrote this.