This is a japanese "high school" english exam paper

>this is a japanese "high school" english exam paper
No wonder they cant speak english

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KyIj7Kbpew
en.rocketnews24.com/2012/07/21/this-japanese-university-english-textbook-is-a-joke-were-too-worried-about-japans-future-to-laugh/
japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/06/08/issues/eiken-japans-english-learners-harm-good/#.WHpz-IE8KaN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that a 10 or 100?

Too busy focusing on maths/science

I wonder what an american "high school" japanese exam paper looks like

Well everything is marked as wrong so I assume it's 10/100.

It's a 10. Checkmarks mean wrong answer.

Foreign language classes in Americastan aren't any better.

Check means wrong, user.

Im not american, and if you're learning a language since elementary school, you should be making essays by the time you reah high school, not doing fill in the blanks like a kid.
Also english is the most important language in the world right now like it or not, and thats why its in japanese school curriculum in the first place.

Oh well it's a gay language anyway only good for picking up slags

This.

>english is the most important language in the world right now

Chinese is if you want to work in international buisness.

Checks mean a wrong answer, retardo.

>you should be making essays by the time you reah high school, not doing fill in the blanks

You should be doing both, plus some listening and speaking exercises.

youtube.com/watch?v=8KyIj7Kbpew

>I'll point out a typo and sound like a champ
The sentence might not be structured properly or I may have made some mistakes, but at least I can form a coherent sentence and get the conversation going without making the other person feel he's talking to a child.

>Too busy focusing on math/science
>XxX
>At least she's cute

Did I ever imply that in my post?

>tom
>she

>this thread
HEY!

>Tom lived in the country ( ) she was a child

>doing middle school algebra in high school

And those answers too

She was a tomboy.

Wow she really is retarded

Learning Chinese is a mistake. Your boss will send you to China to deal with the Chinese and the Chinese are cunts.

Yes, you fucking idiot. The English in the questions is fine, if she's getting them wrong it's quite clear that SHE can't speak English because she's an idiot, not because the Japanese don't have a grasp on it.

>>I'll point out a typo and sound like a champ

You're retarded. That's not what he was doing at all.

Mate,this is the level of math i get in college. Dutch schools truly are fucked.

These might be CGDCT anime without a focus on school but holy shit, they could have made these a little more believable. Japanese would slap the shit out of their children and sudoku if they had scores like these.

>that /biz/(?) thread screenshot

I know check means wrong, but that wasnt the point of the post, fuck off retard

She studied for one day and got 100% on the retest. She's incredibly lazy not stupid.

Yes, we all read that metal worker pasta once or twice.

Those questions are fucking stupid for a high school test, that's the point of the thread.

refer to

So what was the point of your post besides being a shitposting retard? Are you really expecting a moeshit anime to have a realistic portrayal of a fucking English exam?

She can also tune a guitar without tuner. Yui is a genius.

Link ?

>Im not american
Then stop acting like one.

Most anime have fill in the blanks tier english exams and one liner algebra math exams.
This cant be just an artistic stretch

>english is the most important language in the world right now like it or not, and thats why its in japanese school curriculum in the first place
Time to change that.

Lots of people can do that though.

nah English is the language of international business.

Chinese is only useful if you want to work in China.

She learned to do it really fast though.

For me it was information kiosks. Not a single requirement was fulfilled correctly. After that disaster I will never deal with a damned chinese company as long as I live.

IS THIS FROM THE MOVIE SPOILER THAT SHIT

Do you even filename, retard?

are you trying to tell me , nips use checkmarks as wrong answers?

I like how the answers are realistic guesses a kid would make

yes.

Then go look up what an actual Japanese English exam looks like.

yep

Show me your high school Japanese exam paper then.

Hory sheet, it's even worse: this is *university level*.

You don't get two on maths without having some form of retardation, she goes to school and regularly attends classes right?

If she does then at the lowest she should be scoring 20 to 30.

Never gets old

^ THIS. Never advertise to an employer or admit to knowing or even having knowledge of a language if you don't want to spend a LOT of time working in the language's shittiest countries.

>Cantonese / Mandarin
>Spanish = dangerous parts of Mexico and Central America
>Indian languages = India (Hell on earth)

Thats only if you live in China.

What level? In my whiteland university you cannot advance further than year 2 without a B on a Cambridge First Certificate mock exam.

India is an absolute shithole of a country but according to this pasta about China, the people are not anywhere near as untrustworthy.

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it. sn�pchatly.c�m

>tfw you have worse handwriting than Yui

NEVER WORK WITH THE CHINESE

Not sure, it was originally from 2ch:
en.rocketnews24.com/2012/07/21/this-japanese-university-english-textbook-is-a-joke-were-too-worried-about-japans-future-to-laugh/
Also:
japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/06/08/issues/eiken-japans-english-learners-harm-good/#.WHpz-IE8KaN

>Are You ready

lmfao

Worked with indian and chinese subcontractors. I'd have trouble saying which is worse. Actually had a positive experience with a company in mexico though the horror stories I heard from the mexican engineer I worked with were incredible. Guy's fiance was killed by police a few blocks from the hotel I stayed at. The work was fine though.