Give me your best arguments against the existence of White Privilege and prepare to be debunked

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-nonsense-roundup-racism-white-privilege_us_59c1811ae4b0186c22069390
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html
cnn.com/2017/12/06/health/social-media-race-debate-allies-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Homeless whites exist.

Actually, onus of proof is on you to provide empirical evidence, but 'white privilege' rejects scientific method and is instead a religious belief.

>I made something up. Now expend your energy refuting it.
Not how it works kiddo.

how can white privilege be real if whites aren't real

Argument invalid.
OP is a faggot.

White privilege hahaha if that exists wouldn't individuals like Richard Spencer and David Duke be celebrated and not demonized and hated by (((power structure))) in your MultiCULTi country?

Try Jew privilege instead

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

this is deep

White Privilege is the (perfectly moral) inheritance of value from successful ancestors.

Attacks on Privilege are attacks on the natural order.

Attacks on the Natural Order are self-destructive, the Natural Order always reasserts itself in the end.

Only by improving your people in accordance with the Natural Order will you make real progress against "Whites".

we are waiting for OP.
oh, wait. slide thread?
S A G E
S
A
G
E

to complex for nigger fags

Stop blaming others for your problems stupid nigger

huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-nonsense-roundup-racism-white-privilege_us_59c1811ae4b0186c22069390

ask the cucks at "white nonsense round up"?

>White privilege
>The man in the cartoon is a Jew

Really activates my almonds

Affirmative Action

Whites don't have privilege, and that's a problem.

1.) There's not one word of one line of any law that can be construed as racist.
2.) Blacks have an overwhelming rte if single motherhood, tanking their standard of living.
3.) Black schools get most federal funding
4.) Universities literally grade blacks on a curve regarding admissions
5.) Virtually every black in prison is in there because they're guilty of a crime.

If you grow up in a shit community it is up to you to make it as an individual. Not sit around and moan about privilege because your parents were too stupid to teach you the basics of life.

whites invite nonwhites into their countries.

Whites have the privilege of being held to higher standards compared to niggers of color.

>1 post by this ID
> soyboys still bumping the thread
Dumbasses

Its statistically proven that nonwhite names for black people have a lower response rate for interviews than applicants. Or the statistical lack of father figures. Or a black culture that views education as selling out. White privilege is not as big as the niggers make it out to be, but it does exist and you are an idiot for denying it.

Alot of shit nignogs claim as "white privilege" is more of a class war between the growing divide on rich and poor and effects whites just as much but you are no better than a fucking Jew if you aren't willing to aid your fellow American just because their parents are idiots. Thats Hebrew 101 bullshit.

bump

You bump nigger.

The most well-educated class of people in the United States is black women. I think many of the people who believe in white privilege overlook how much minorities are helped by affirmative action and minority quotas. I hate filling in "Caucasian" on applications because I know it only decreases my chances of being hired because of minority quotas.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html

Tennessee Valley Authority

Every white guy I know has been pulled over by the cops. Every white man I know that has been arrested was bashed and some were bashed until they admitted something they didnt do.

The cops are power trippers. It isnt a race thing and whites dont get off easier

Oh and even the girls have been bumsearched for no reason just because they happened to be in a club that was raided.

We have the privilege of living in great societies built by sensible White people.

Can the OP name a single African country he'd prefer to live in?

And before you screech white trash we were middle - upper middle class. Rich by todays standards. Private schools, big houses in best suburbs, holiday houses. Well spoken, white kids. Privileged even for white.

I dont ever want to hear the cops target minorities. Minorities get off on murder literally. ..sage this shit

How can it even be legal to hire by qoutas in a country soooo "free"?

Aussies are unique because always said we lived in the lucky country. We always said we were the luckiest people in the world to have such a great country built on the backs of hard working white men. We appreciated what was sacrificed so we could be comfortable and we worked together as a society to keep it good. We werent entitled narcissists like americans. America destroyed us anyway .

Says the Swede

All mention in this tweet

it's called intelligence

The nation is legitimate, that is the argument.

excellent post

>lack of fathers
Is this universally black? If so, they need to look at what they're doing wrong. If not it isn't a """white privilege""".
>stupid names
They should understand that if they're going to rebel against american culture they will be seen as a pariah. The name isn't their fault, but is indicative of their upbringing and views passed down.

>1 post by this ID
>White privilege
> the privilege of being murdered and raped in your home or neigbourhood by foreign shitskins and being called racist if protest

Shut up faggot.

>1 post by this ID
Remember, if you respond to shill threads without saging your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Niggers fail all over the world. In countries that are majority black. There's no place on earth where you'll find a successful black country. This isn't because of "white privilege". It's because of low iq.

Gay image

Anyone have the edit where the two tracks are the same, and the one with all the hazards are in a thought bubble over her head?

I like that one.

White privilege is a concept that relies on an intersectional interpretation of the world.

Intersectionality suggests that the individual is the product of several identities that come together to form a person, and society oppresses an individual based off how these identities stack. On paper it holds itself up as being individualistic, when in reality it is the exact opposite, stuffing people into boxes for easier sorting. This practice falls apart because the identities that are held by intersectionalists as being the most important are arbitrarily chosen based off nothing but their ideological assumptions about the world, such as race, gender, sexuality, and gender identity. It has been scientifically proven that factors like intelligence, social class, and physical attractiveness are greater determinants of success and happiness than any of these.

If internationality were to continue down its own train of thought without arbitrarily stopping to place undue significance on features such as race, it would ultimately have to come to the conclusion that there are, for all intents and purposes, an infinite number of identities and features a person could posses to alienate them from society's power structure. In this way, the individual is the ultimate minority, and all persons are best judged on an individual basis.

The concept of white privilege breaks down because it asserts that a person's race is more important to defining how they interact with the world than the decades of struggles, gifts, talents, chances, dreams, failures, illnesses, and experiences that they are actually made up of.

TL;DR- Only stupid people and assholes tout white privilege.

good read

saved

>2 hours ago
>1 post by this ID
>I was dumb enough to reply

you got me :(

cnn.com/2017/12/06/health/social-media-race-debate-allies-trnd/index.html
>White Nonsense Roundup is a social media watchdog group with about 100 white volunteers. Its goal: to relieve people of color from the emotional labor of engaging with a person's racist or racially insensitive thoughts.

The best argument is that no life is without unforseeable obstacles and complaining about them isn't how you solve your own problems.

tl;dr
There will always be inequality. Stop looking at the plate next to yours and focus on filling your own to the best of your abilities, not to the worst of your detriment.

You are mixing things up, it's not White Privilege, it's Non-White Self-Oppression.

Nobody forces you to leave school early, that's on you.
Nobody forces you to use drugs, that's on you.
Nobody forces you to commit crime, that's on you.
Nobody forces you to join a gang, that's on you.
Nobody forces you to impregnate some 16 y/o black girl, that's on you.
Nobody forces you to leave that girl and make your son fatherless, repeating the cycle. That's on you.

You just look at whites and think that because we have it better it's because of something you can't control. It's the opposite in all aspects.

Whites make better choices and get better results, asians make even better choices and get even better results.

Making good choices is not a privilege in the same way making bad choices is not oppression.
Take responsibility for your mistakes, and set to fixing them.

Sort yourselves out.

White Privilege is when white people are so racist that they won't even rape black chicks.

>1 post by this ID

...ly gay HAHAHAHA
>1 post by this ID

Ayyyy I found another shill

The definition of the word privilege.

White people do not have special privileges. On the contrary non-whites get special privileges in the form of special scholarships, diversity quotas which give them preferential treatment, segregated areas (to give them a safe space), priority funding (gotta help the poor colored folk), societal privileges such as the ability to be racist without consequence, etc

These are all actually codified and institutionalized special privileges.

The only things you can use to claim white privilege are:

White people are smarter, healthier, wealthier, and commit less crime. Rather than accepting that maybe we are doing something right, you dive into insanity and accuse us of having some special privilege that comes from what? Some policy like voter ID is somehow racist.

Kill yourself.

/thread

>Trying this hard to not admit whites are priviliedged

Please name ONE scholarship that a white straight Christian male can get that is denied to a black lesbian Muslim woman, because there are LOTS of grants and scholarships JUST for minorities!