My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2 (look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki). I'm religious...

My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2 (look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki). I'm religious, I believe in God but I reject the teachings of Islam that are incompatible with societal cohesion. I work and pay taxes, as does my wife. I'm raising two children that one day will be contributing to this country's success.

So why does Sup Forums hate me again?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Diplomatische-Tauschgeschäfte-Gastarbeiter-westdeutschen-Beschäftigungspolitik/dp/3412200743
nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/08/09/nee-lubbers-we-hebben-geen-vluchtelingen-nodig-12451574-a1569387
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because your bait sucks.

fpbp

No one cares about your ethnicity, fucking turdler.

>My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2
That's nice. You can go back now

what did you rebuild? poop in form of your dead skin pieces. the fuck out already.

actually I'm leaning more towards left than right, but let's be honest, abdul: you need yrs more so that globalization would work. k, prolly not you in particular but 99.99999% of your shitty kind who only have 2 abilities: rape and state benefits.

world ain't ready for poop people yet. pls school your kind and rewrite your (((((peaceful)))) religion into something actually peaceful, like who cares whatever the fuck you write but make that fantasy book nice.

>You can go back now

Where to? I was born here.

My Grandma rebuild it, while your grandpa still was fucking goats in east anatolia.

>My Grandma rebuild it

With what? Russian cock?

>I'm leaning more towards left than right
>rape and state benefits
>more towards left
>rape
>left
>rape
>sees the flag
oh right

>So why does Sup Forums hate me again?
Because you believe you rebuilt anything.
Turkroaches came here AFTER Germany was rebuilt and already booming you disgusting cunt.

Strong bait, Well deserved (you)

You're not German. Go back.

read all

Still biting...

You're descended from the Marshall plan?

WE

Your ancestors have been nothing but pain and trouble for Europe. You've created nothing in Europe but hate. You wouldn't be in Germany at all if not for the CIA and other psychos trying to eradicate the European martial spirit for years after WWII.

pft no, srsly. no one asked for your shitty help. what? something goes wrong in a country and you think you can just help repair and than it's yours? fk off they would've fixed it without any of your help

>talks about flags
>comes from Corruptia

talking about future. until then im voting and living right.

sry, i forgot you guys can't read in Corruptia

>Gastarbeiter
it was just an early stage of kalergi plan, dilute the Germanic race, etc. They tested the waters with non Germanic Europeans first and then they went full on with the turks/MENA subhumans.
If Germany did Really need immigrants then they could have summoned all the diaspora from around the world

What does that have to do with his grandmother's Russian cock collection?

germany's a shithole just like turkey desu dont know why you went there

Rebuilt into what? The heart of the European Caliphate?

>Rebuilt into what? The heart of the European Caliphate?

...he said, while Paki semen is dripping from his sister's chin.

>My ancestors literally rebuilt this country
WIR

Oh so now these are claiming they rebuilt Europe after WW2. This is a fucking lie. The rebuilding was already done when the migrants came.

WARN

>The rebuilding was already done when the migrants came.

Yeah, kinda like all the American cotton had already been picked before the slaves arrived.

GASTARBEITER

Gastarbeiter were brought in AFTER Germany had been rebuilt.

Turks were brought in during the 70s.

Is that what you guys tell yourselves?

Hau doch ab, Mehmet.

Nun ja, weil ihr durchgängig "muh Respekt" wollt und effektiv nur im gesellschaftlichen beteiligt seid indem eure Schergen unsere Politik aktiv beeinflussen und auch degenerative Politiker und Meinungsmacher in ihrem tun unterstützen.

g u e s t worker, fuck off sand monkey

So, assuming you are Turkish.
Read this:
amazon.de/Diplomatische-Tauschgeschäfte-Gastarbeiter-westdeutschen-Beschäftigungspolitik/dp/3412200743

Turks had nothing to do with rebuilding the country.
1.) They were to late to be involved in it. The "Gastarbeiter" during this time were primarily Italians.
2.) Gastarbeiter are primarily a mean to remove trade deficits and currency imbalances of countries that import German goods but don't sell to Germany. (Think Greece today)
3.) Germany did not want Turkish "Gastarbeiter" The response of the Politicians was, Nope too different culturally.
4.) The reason Turks were brought to Germany was US pressure to support the Turkish state, a NATO member, im order to keep it from collapsing and possibly turning communist.
5.) The original contract read: Only Turks from the European part of Turkey and only for a limited time, having to go back.

You are here because the contract was not kept (the parties discovered Turks as potential voting block)

The reason why you possibly believe what is written in the OP is that
"We'll get some Turks to send German money home toTurkey, so the US won't be angry and we'll stay in a better position to fight the Russians"
... Doesn't sound to great on state-run Television

UND

HABEN

DÖNERLÄDEN

look up "Trümmerfrauen" faggot.
Turkroaches came somewehre in the 70s when we already rebuilded everything and had our Wirtschaftswunder

Ungrateful t*rk, contributing mere manual labor does not change that you deserve no place in the German land
Your kind will be driven back to your home of shame and vexation

GEBAUT

what does islam have to do with your op?

Forgot to add the Turkish state was in a financially very problematic situation at this time,
which made it necessary to send the jobless to Germany in order to support the finances.
And that Germany had a more than sufficient supply of European neighbors willing to send additional workers. (Germany was sending back Italians at the time)

As you might be aware Turkey was a NATO member before Germany, and is in a Strategically important position.
It's also interesting to note that later Gastarbeiter were also coming from financially instable countries closer to the borders of the Soviet block ...

>My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2 (look up "Gastarbeiter" on Wiki).

No, you didn't rebuilt it. It already was rebuilt when you came. Gastarbeiter were needed for jobs in the booming economy
Didn't have much problems with Turks in Germany. Now that I see the majority of them is loyal to Turkey and Erdogan instead of Germany I'm not sure anymore

But the problem was, you came as Gastarbeiter and when you weren't needed anymore, you didn't go back. Even though you came as Gastarbeiter. Guests disappear eventually.

>Gastarbeiter were needed for jobs in the booming economy
no they were not, see:
Turks were primarily employed in the textile industry, which used the cheep unnecessary labor in order not to modernize...

Which is the reason why there is no longer a noticeably large german textile industry.

Maybe we should add that the Wirtschaftswunder is not really a "Wunder" but a result of Germany not moving to complete war production.

There was still a huge amount of unused consumer goods production capacity left in the country.
(which is why it didn't made less sense to bomb factories, as they were quickly rebuilt during the war, and the Allies moved to bombing the cities.)

This gave Germany a very good economic start after the war as the cities looked a lot worse than the factories that could be used to produce goods for export... which seemed like a "Miracle" considering how the country looked when only seeing cities.

Nice bait hadi sikitir git simdi burdan kike

Typo.. should have been:
> (which is why it made less sense to bomb factories, as they were quickly rebuilt during the war, and the Allies moved to bombing the cities.)

Might be wrong, source in this case is Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley.. but have so far not seen conflicting information.

My ancestors LITERALLY fought for this country to keep it ethnically clean.

>My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2
I don't care, we would be better of without you.

>I'm religious, I believe in God but I reject the teachings of Islam that are incompatible with societal cohesion.
That is the most retarded thing I have read today.

>I work
Sadly you do.
I don't think non ethnic Germans without a special visa should be allowed to work here.

>I'm raising two children that one day will be contributing to this country's success.
By continuing to ethnically cleanse it of Germans?

You are polluting my country.

>My ancestors LITERALLY fought for this country to keep it ethnically clean.

They failed.

>They failed.
Sadly yes.

Hans es ist Zeit fürs Bett

The only reason you are being kept here is so Bündniss 90 Die Grünen and Die Linke can have a voter base, please don't kid yourself.

Its time for tears.
I also sleep from 22:00 to 6:30, it is the most effective schedule from me, so I still have time.

the first "Gastarbeiter" came when the Wirtschaftswunder was allready in full swing and german workers were too few

You fuckers built nothing, your Parents got Special Treatment to come over to Germany
you got cheap housing and better wages than german workers
so shut the fuck up

> My ancestors literally rebuilt this country after WW2

No ! This is not true. Do you really think Germany would have stayed destroyed without you lot cockroaches?
We have the same propaganda in France

I always thought that most of them worked as "Bandarbeiter"

>France

>Gastarbeiter

pick one baguette, the arabs came because you cucked them with colonization

This meme is so prevalent among immigrants

Funny part is you didn't rebuild Europe at all.

>Turks were brought in during the 70s

turkish migration into germany started in 1961 after an act between turkish and german governments

Most German males were dead. Of course Germany couldn't have been rebuilt without Gastarbeiter.

Wouldn't* if you'd just go home with your family.

*That's a lie, totally would still, because Mohammed.

>You reject the teachings of Islam that are incompatible with societal cohesion

let me ask you a question that have been asked by people smarter then both you and me put together

I have for you a bowl of skittles, there are 100 skittles in that bowl, but only 3 of them can kill you. You dont know which will but 3 will 100% kill you.

How many do you think its right for you to eat?
1? 5? 10? how about all of them?
Reject Islam keeping doing what you are doing, and there is no REASON to hate you.
Keep Islam alive in you, and know that you, your friends, your children or your grandchildren, may kill the society that you have entered.

If you think thats ok, then thats why we hate you

reject islam, embrace buddism, judaism, christianity and we won't hate you

and you know what makes us "germans, french, romanians, europeans" is not that fact that we were born here is that we embrace GERMAN, FRENCH, ROMANIAN, EUROPEAN CULTURE.

We EAT PORK
WE DRINK BEER
And we have pre-marital sex with horny teenagers, while we force education down their throat, as they consum and consum and consum, being happy motherfuckers atleast while and free

You wanna be european? get with the program
renounce the cancer what is islam, and enjoy a german dark ale, as you shove that pork sasuage inside you

And then why hate you? you are one of us, like us, fighting the good fight.

But with islam you are the enemy, the poison of society, that has a 3% chance to kill everything you enjoy about this world

Your parents ran away from islamic countries, (because they are bad) and came here... FOR A BETTER LIFE.

Do you want a better life?
Do you want to keep that better life?

Then... renounce Islam

>Gastarbeiter

Most of them were europeans who had remained neutral you retard

Roach Gastarbeiter came to Germany at the start of the 60s
even the very first Gastarbeiter from Italy came in 1955 when everything was already rebuild and the Wirtschaftswunder was in full swing

where does this "WE WUZ GERMANY RE-BUILDERS N SHEEEIT- meme come from again?

"out of 18 Million men under weapons, 3 Million were killed, this acounts for all german men"

We dont Need Asylanten with These low mathematics skills in Germany, GTFO

>I have for you a bowl of skittles, there are 100 skittles in that bowl, but only 3 of them can kill you. You dont know which will but 3 will 100% kill you.

Interesting. Let's take this analogy further.

>most rapists are male
>most terrorists are male
>most child abusers are male
>most war mongers are male
>most ruthless dictators are male

If I understand your analogy correctly, we should institute a travel ban for males.

Most of these whites colored white, have been fighting islam for atleast 700 years. We know why just look at how amazing, safe and wealthy the middle east is, such a nice place to live.

piece of shit my grandfather worked his ass of for atleast 40 years, meme flag fag just kys

Where do you think any of the D&C shit comes from?

not an argument

besides we did not even want you roaches and the deal only came to be because the US put pressure on Germany

And my grandpa fought himself to Moskau and back, worked in a coal mine afterwards and got a Pension of 250,-€ in the end

but no, YOU WUZ REBUILDIN N SHIET

Cucked them?
We basically build their entire countries...

>Are you telling me that Muslims women should be allowed to travel alone to european countries and enjoy, and explore their sexual freedoms againts the will of Allah? as the cum and cum and cum they beg for more christian cock many will convert just to have more white cock, since life is MUCH better in Christian lands then it is under the ownership of males in the middle east

I wouldn't mind me some nice persian pussy beging for BWC

But banning males would just bascily mean, banning everybody since females alone are less likely to be able to travel. 90% of all refugees are males,just to put that in perspective

The us pressure meme lmao, turks were always german allies so they invited them for good will. The muh US pressured us meme came from Helmut Schmidt to rescue votes from subhuman ossis for the spd

I understand. So your analogy really IS valid, but only in those narrow scenarios that support your narrative.

Got it.

You fcking shithead my grand grand father lost a war because your kaiser was a incompetent fag

so what your not even a native german then wtf you talking about, wtf is your grandfather doing in moskau ?

From the Rats hole your people crawled out of.

>meme
why are you turks always try to twist historical facts in your favour? you never contributd anything useful to the world and everyone hates you

useful, atleast we are not a degenerate puppet state this is enough

The guest workers actually costed the Netherlands billions
nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/08/09/nee-lubbers-we-hebben-geen-vluchtelingen-nodig-12451574-a1569387
Rough translation of parts
>Guest work has cost the Netherlands billions. The guest workers were wages to the Netherlands because the government created a labour shortage to artificially keep the salaries low. A solution for many non-innovative companies. They profited from the low wages and didn’t have to invest in knowledge and machinery.
>But after the first and especially the second oil crisis many of these companies went bankrupt or transferred their production to low salary countries. This was not exactly unforeseen. As I have shown in my PhD thesis the director of the department of economic affairs of the Ministry of Social affairs - the late Labour MP Berg - had already warned for this scenario in 1967.

(you) köfte munching roach faggot.

Without Gastarbeiters, it would have taken Hamburg twice as long to be rebuilt.

i guess he was german, he fought in the Waffen SS after all

you lost a war because you couldnt even stop a british faggot and his desert harem

atleast they defended their homebase, but anyway it will change not the fact that your kaiser was incompetent faggot

-cant even follow a simple Sup Forums thread without getting Posters mixed up

-absolute state of Germans in 2017

Because you tread where you do not belong. Begone, roach.

up until 2006 turkey got foreign aid and germany was the biggest payer.
you beggar better inform yourself beside stupid turkish propaganda that confirms your delusion of grandeur.

you mean without the gastarbeiters that came in 1963?

I do not hate you as long as you respect the values of democracy and rationality.

I'd hate you if you were one of the many hypocritical Turks who support and voted for King Roach Erdogan though. Supporting an autocrat because "muh strong country" but then living in another country that will not punish you for mocking its leaders?

Please.

in which Points was he an incompetent faggot ?
The "himmlische Pforte" of the Ottoman empire couldnt handle an arab revolt without going to shit
German reich fought the 4 biggest powers on earth and Held out for 4 years, tell me whos more incompetent

when somebody writes so much nonsense sometimes your brain will refuse to work

>support and voted for King Roach Erdogan though.

I don't.

that was my second post, look at the Color in the ID
being able to tell who said what should be agiven

Then no worries! Sorry if I'm sounding harsh, but that fact irks me to no end.