HAPPENING - WW3 JERUSALEM ANGRY MUSLIMS

TRUMP will declare JERUSALEM as the capital of ISRAEL.

"Mr Trump! Jerusalem is a red line for Muslims" Says erdogan dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5146961/Erdogan-says-Jerusalem-red-line-cut-Turkey-Israel-ties.html

timesofisrael.com/rouhani-iran-will-not-tolerate-trump-jerusalem-violation/ IRAN will not tolerate Trump Jerusalem ‘violation’

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-israel-saudi/saudi-arabia-hopes-u-s-will-not-recognize-jerusalem-as-capital-of-israel-idUSKBN1DZ15A KSA not very happy kek :DDD

Trump managed to reunite sunnite and chiites for the first time in centuries KEKEKEKEK.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the country would immediately call a summit meeting of the pan-Islamic group if Jerusalem is recognised as Israel's capital

MUSLIMS VS THE REST OF THE WORLD INCOMING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0U6sLZoTsc
israelpalestineguide.wordpress.com/2011/09/24/the-man-who-wanted-to-blow-up-the-dome-of-the-rock/
youtube.com/watch?v=GIYjrQrieZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I pity the fools that fell for the military recruiter shilling on Sup Forums over the last few years.

brown people not very happy before he even announced :DD

So, Moslem autistic screeching, for recognizing what's been factually true for almost 40 years now.

If they won't do anything when Israel made it the capital in 1980, they won't do anything when the US says the earth isn't flat.

I wonder if the kike media will soften their tone towards President Trump?

Israel is the eternal home of the jewish people, and Jerusalem is its' capital.
What a timeline

Id pick them over you

PHAHAHAHA THAT MOMENT WHEN Sup Forums SIDES WITH KIKES

Fucking mudslimes have zero claim to Jerusalem. Zero. Their fucking flying horse Mohammad myth is complete and total bullshit, on par with their Mohammad cutting the moon into two.

Because you're a cunt.

Palestinians are not your everyday Mudslimes.

Why do muslims hate Jerusalem being recognized as Israel’s capital?

There is no such thing as Palestinians. They're Lebanese, Jordanians, Syrians, etc.

Jesus Christ. I lived to witness Sup Forums blowing kikes ass.

Because they have their Dome of the Rock on the temple mount, and zero justification for it. Remember that all of their mosques are considered embassies by them, i.e. conquered territory and therefore muslim holy ground.

Don't let it go a day longer, user.

holy city for muslims.
was owned by muslim arabs and turks for like 1500 year until (((Britain))) gave it to israel :DDDD

das rite greatest ally, now you make sure your "international" jews shut the fuck up while we holocaust the moslems in western nations and everybody wins

Absolutely retarded by drumpf.. I just hope this doesn't result in blood on drumpfs hands

THE MUSLIMS ARE MAD AS FUCK AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT

youtube.com/watch?v=q0U6sLZoTsc

>brown people not very happy before he even announced :DD
but that's wrong. Only brown people that were brainwashed by kikes hated trump.
I knew several Syrian - Americans that voted Trump and met several Egyptian exchange students that were relieved Trump had won.

>tfw there was a plan to blow that fucking ugly thing up and they decided not to

israelpalestineguide.wordpress.com/2011/09/24/the-man-who-wanted-to-blow-up-the-dome-of-the-rock/

Do you literally have autism?

Bullshit. The holy cities for Islam are Mecca and Medina.

want to lick the booty

No building stands forever.

Mecca and Medina are holy cities for RADICAL Islam, not vanilla one.

That moment when you realize Sup Forums always sides with chaos and you’re a newfag.

Smithers! Release the mutts

likelover

AYY HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYING WE *DONS ARMOR* BE NEEDIN TA *GIVES PRAISE TO THE TRINITY* TAKE JERUSALEM AND SHIEEEEET?

>WW3
Until it’s actually declared stop shilling this meme. It riles up the newfags who don’t know any better

Too much Ben Shapiro for you Americunt, go back to sleep

Well, since majority of Sup Forums cums buckets to Shapiro's NON-ATRACTIVE sister, what was I expecting...

>t.american education
>what is Al-Aqsa Mosque? what is the Night journey of Mohammed?

Jerusalem is the third-holiest city in Sunni Islam.[19] For approximately a year, before it was permanently switched to the Kaaba in Mecca, the qibla (direction of prayer) for Muslims was Jerusalem.

When does he make the Speech?

Lmao neocons wet dream right here.

Is it too much to ask for a major chimpout involving both sides? I would really appreciate some comfy Jerusalem chimpout threads and streams.

USA + Israel + Saudi Arabia
vs
China + Russia + the whole Middle East

youtube.com/watch?v=GIYjrQrieZY

in 30 min, link above is livestream.

>MUSLIMS VS THE REST OF THE WORLD INCOMING
More like muslims vs kikes and their americuck bitches while the rest of the world will watch and cheer as 2 biggest problems solve each other

>RADICAL Islam, not vanilla one
Implying there's a difference. Go back to the Middle East, Achmed.

Someone edit the monkey image. Oh and when the war happens we need a chat room up to cheer.

It still belongs to Christians.

this

There is nothing but radical Islam that exists in the real world.

BLAAARGHHHH

Not a long enough work week for you, Vasilis. Pay denbts.

>tfw haven't opened an Israeli flag selling business in pakistan

They will be burning through thousands of those things in the next days, all that profit gone.

Trump is controlled by kikes, more news at 11.

I would volonteer the army right now if world war on mudslimes starts

It's the bullshit I cited above, you absolutely retarded piece of shit.

Thanks but we don't need surrender monkeys for any reason whatsoever.

Removing kebab is NOT accomplished by praising kikes.
>BUT MUH MURICANS WILL REMOVE KIKES AFTERWARDS, WE NEED EM NOW
We both know that will never happen.

This is just a reminder to all of you die-hard Trump fans that he is NOT on your side.

He is and always has been on (((their))) side.

You REALLY thought (((they))) would let someone on the podium and take the power?

Yeah, and ISIS still exists, huh.

Fuck off Mohammad. The shittiest people on earth hate the Jews, you included.

Blessed, art Thou, Oh Lord HVHI! Destroyer of the universe!

Y'all niggas ready for THE HAPPENING?

It's gonna be so comfy watching all those families in Tel Aviv burn

Lmao, Scotland is 96% white bud and my town is basically 99.99% white.

And I didn't say I hate Jews? It's just sort of hard to deny that all of the evil in the world doesn't come from powerful Jewish people. If you do deny that, you are quite ignorant and obviously a newfag.

So, GTFO.

are jews welcome on Sup Forums these days?

Trump just wanted an stronger ally to fight Zionists jews in america and now he has got the powerful jews behind him

Mudslime detected, white people dont give a shit about Jerusalem being kikes capital, shitskins on the other hand..

Don't let this stop you from sucking muslim cock.

There’s no such thing as Jews. They’re just cheap khazars.

>Trump managed to reunite sunnite and chiites for the first time in centuries

..P-peace, you say?

No way this wasn’t part of some kind of deal. I want to know what’s been acquired.

holy shit I didn't knew islam was a giant icecream parlour

United the World!
Lets have another 70 A.D.

it doesn't matter we hate mudslimes like you more than joos get fuck muslims

Seriously, what the fuck happened to this place?

This better be some bait or you are just newfags.

It's really one of the two.

Itt
>based isreal! Based isreal
>if you dont support trump sucking isreals dick you must be a muslim
Fuck off kikes. We all know how your dialectic works. Stop trying to brainwash the the_donald they have tender minds.

Jews get Jeursalem in exchange for Israel/US support to attack Iran for Saudis.

FUCK YOU.... The land is theirs. The Palestinian mud sharks took it over. Trump is pissing off the UN

Reminder that Scotland is 96%

Also
>we

GTFO MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Always side with Jews over the Muzz-Butts. I actually have respect for the Jewish religion. I have none for the islama-lama-ding-dongs

Checked. I almost joined. Thank goodness I did not.

I fucking hate them both you mongoloid anything that fucks off both of them and causes even more tension in that region is a plus

This certainly means that Muslims will destroy the Dome of the Rock, or perhaps the Jews will. Or perhaps a sect of jews that represent muslims.

Prophecy is being fulfilled! SKS INNAWOODS SOON

Then your post wasn't thought-out very well then was it bud?

You were implying I had to be Muslim to say something negative about the Jews.

sounds like a great excuse for them to send millions more of them to europe

>Trump managed to reunite sunnite and chiites for the first time in centuries
>Trump managed to unite Jews and Christian Evangelicals for the first time in centuries
FTFY

KEKEKEKEK

Kill yourself. Kikes are the infinitely worse. Muslims didnt destroy western society you fucking faggot.

What exactly is it that prevents mudslimes to realize people can despise kikes and muds equally?

Is it at 1 EST?

Yea I'm starting to get concerned over all of this pro-Israel shit here.

They pretty much have recently

Fucking 'ell mate, need a road map for that one

Lmao, who do you think shipped them all over?

Show me your war face

I literally don't see what's the issue there. Jerusalem is the de facto capital of Israel and it's merely not recognized everywhere, it doesn't change the fact that governmental shit already happens there. Are muslims so easily offended that they need Papa USA to give them some validation?

roaches getting uppity top kek

Damn, they really fucking love Israel, what's the benefit for USA after all??

>DEUS VULT
>THE BEGINNING IS THE END OF THE BEGINNING
>OUR TIME HAS COME
>BROTHERS, KISS YOUR LOVED ONES, AS WE MAY NOT RETURN
>IN OUR WAKE, PEACE AND LIBERTY WILL RETURN
>EVIL WILL NOT TRIUMPH THIS MILLENNIA
>DEUS VULT

The black flag will fly above the dome