Alice is the best undine and this is not up for debate

Alice is the best undine and this is not up for debate.

You just like her because of her graduation scene.

haha nice

>Alice is the best undine and this is not up for debate.
The best at being worst

That customer teasing in the Animation was not cool, seriously. I'd break down and cry.

Just finished Origination. Was not ready for the ending.

GONDORA TORIMASU!

>There are people in Sup Forums that hate Aria sachou
Why?

Anime tries to make a comedic mascot of him at times. And it does not work, since it's not why he is there.

Why is he there then? I didn't read the manga.

Come on user. Why are there cats in Neo-Venezia? They are the soul of this city.
neither did I

Which one was that?

Episode 7

I'm not usually a fan of mascot characters but Aria shachou was fine. And the two episodes he got to himself (hero and alternate universe) were both pretty fun.

The double promotion was honestly bs desu

I want to have a dekkai orgasm inside Alice.

I will be the best undine.

HAZUKASHI SERIFU KINSHII!

No, I will.

Alice is a cheap marketing ploy, nothing more.
Orange Planet found out about Aria and Himeya breaking the years-long stalemate by grooming new water fairies, and they were freaking out about it because they had no trainees that could compete.
To get fresh talent, they scout up the local school but only manage to bring aboard Alice, a dork that can row but has nothing else going.
To cut their risks, they have Athena pull her weight with her old buddies to have Alice hang out with them and their apprentices, hoping that the halo effect and training with the two other water fairies would help them build Alice up.
That also goes nowhere, and the two next-gen water fairies look like they'll be degloved any minute now while Alice hasn't even gotten to the point where it wouldn't be a disgrace to have her do the Single test.
In desperation, they bribe the Gondola Association and have them set up a sham test and a sham double-promotion, just so they can keep up appearances and have Alice crowned as a prodigy and a legitimate water fairy.
The Neo-Venezia public and the tourist crowd were dumb enough to buy it, but you don't have to be.

I wonder how many dicks Alice and Athena sucked in the process.

Please stop talking filth about Alice.

Alicia is a slut and I got proof.

Alice sucked only one dick, that is mine's

Fuck off Woody

Why'd Amano force a pairing with Alice and him anyway? It was unneeded and didn't even go anywhere, no wonder they dropped it from the anime.

At least she's not sucking manlet gnomes.

ara ara~

Stop all this dirty talk about the Arias, please.They're all proper and decent girls.

cute

I just finished the manga. Author really knows how to make simplest things in life interesting to read.

Ara ara/10.

Ufufu

Aika > Akari > Alicia = Akira >>>>>>>>> Autism Jr >>>> Autism

From the beginning I've thought Alice was by far the cutest.
I'll always remember on that episode after she gets promoted where she's trying to get used to her new job
>sabishii yo~
broke my heart.

if you had read the manga, you'd know that Al was practically a tripod.

The real question is, who is best cat?

I'd say Aria, but I like Maas' zero fucks given style.

Good ranking but I'd say Akira>Alicia

Maa > Aria > shit > Hime

>lanklet mad that a manlet is infinitely more alpha than he is
COPE
O
P
E