Are we proud of our girl?

Are we proud of our girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

eagnews.org/paglia-unloads-hillary-soulless-biden-a-dim-bulb-lena-dunham-a-big-pile-of-pudding/
archive.fo/KN9Pn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm starting to have doubts.

for losing?

she is such a cute :3

oh no someone pinched her butt

WHAT A HERO!

The real heroes were rose mcgowan and ronan farrow

Another thread about this degenerate whore...
Its worse than e-celebs.

Beautiful girls always keep pet goblins around them, they would destroy said goblin if it ever threatened their superiority, however. She's throwing a bone to the mutants of the Left by letting Dunham stand in her presence for 5 minutes.

it does bother me, however, that the pictoral rhetoric is that this is a majority woman and especially minority womans issue. No visual mention of young boys ( or girls ) or even men that are victims of vampires.

WHO THE FUCK TOUCHED MY TAYLOR SWIFT
WHO THE FUCK TOUCHED MY TERRY CREWS
LEMME AT EM, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Part of her interview

She finally broke through the glass ceiling and she did it all by herself. The fact that so many hangers on think they can claim TayTay's musical accomplishments with the hashtag #MeToo is pathetic.

Another pic from the magazine

>literally lmaoing @ ur lyfe: the post

I cant believe the guy really thought he couldve won a law swift against Taylor Swift lol

What the fuck did she do?
Where are all those men that got raped by Kevin Spacy or George Takei?

Thank you taylor for always being such a strong voice for traditional white values #MeTooWhitesOnly

They got paid to shut up, after all, all they wanted was some money in their pockets, so they started shouting about some batshit insane sex offender.
Tay tay is an overrated pos, hope she gets off the TV, fucking ugly slut.

>not a trans muslim woman of color
twitter must be a sea of flame and bile

shes literally perfect, so yes

"Lena Dunham to me is just absolutely the symbol of a certain kind of neuroticism which masquerades as feminism. I mean, Lena Dunham has a lot of problems that have to do with body image, that have nothing whatever to do with a wider society, but have to do with a chaos of her own family life and her own family background.

“So her feminism is to me a perfect example of kind of externalization – she’s like looking for social causes for this huge fluidity in her inner life that is due to the way she was raised. … The way she presents herself physically, to me it’s like ‘look I am presenting myself exactly as I am.’”

Dunham is a big pile of pudding, she’s just like a classic neurotic of the old style … and not nearly as intelligent as she seems to think she is.”

- Taylor Swift

>Jews want to exterminate this
is it just sour grapes that their women will never look this good?

Savage and accurate.

Unironically apply to a most leftists.

If you told me that Taylor could be this profound on her intellectual inquiry i woldn't believe it.

It's time for a high iq white male to bred the shit out of her.

An angel appeases local dwarfboy
Pic related

Taylor Swift couldn't fucking spell half of those words there's no way she actually wrote that. I'm guessing that's Camille Paglia

She was already nominated separately. It’s almost like Time rigged it so she would have multiple chances to win. Maybe Time is /ourperiodical/.

>their women
come on now lad we all know your memeflag of america has no claim on the aryan goddess

she is American and you're the one with a meme flag lmao

>lmao
get lost kike

If you knew anything about women you'd know this post is absolutely destroying Lena.

>prettier than you in every pic
>solo pics of you which are unflattering to boot
>i'm pointing out you're turning 30
>omg we're suuuuch frieeeeends LOVE YOUUUU (= I hate that bitch)

Learn 2 woman.

>uses meme flag
>calls others kikes
lmao

that's our girl. if her

keep your enemies closer

kek, strangely effective bait.

Insightful

mind = blown
women are truly demonic

She's one of us

No way she wrote/said that.

bump

Very much this.

LE 17D MONOPOLY

Taylor has no business being there. A random schmuck pinched her ass and ran. He had no power over her, and she wasn't in danger of anything at any moment. She's a billionaire and had an army of laywers and bodyguards behind her telling her what to do, and guaranteeing to her that she can't lose and that they will crush that worm.

So brave.

Are you mentally challenged? This is not a competition to see whos more brave you dumb fuck.

only if yo have shallow bitches around, my sister is not like that, thanks god

>my sister is not like that

You'll be surprised how she acts with other women when you're not around. Or she's very young or 30+ and established.

This petty bullshit is such a norm. And believe me I wanted to think otherwise with the women I've had in my life.

I don't disbelieve this just because other movie actors and musicians have been on this fucking website. Vin Diesel played games with some Sup Forums-tards one time. He's a huge WoW fag apparently

Faggot
eagnews.org/paglia-unloads-hillary-soulless-biden-a-dim-bulb-lena-dunham-a-big-pile-of-pudding/
archive.fo/KN9Pn
>American academic, social critic and feminist Camille Paglia is offering her take on feminism on U.S. college campuses today, actress Lena Dunham, as well as Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden.

What the fuck is it about then, moron? It's about influence. How did Taylor influence anyone given that no one can identify with her situation, and her case is drastically different then what the rest of the victims went through. "Silence breakers" wouldn't mean shit as a title, if breaking the silence didn't require a tremendous amound of bravery. No in Taylor's case though.

>Pearls and swine