PRESS F TO PAY RESECTS

Press S to spit on grave.

Fuck that faggot.

Wait isn't he smart enough?

Funny, isn't it?

In the 1970s, the movie and television series "M*A*S*H" the Democratic ideal was treating women as if they were just cum buckets who were good for nothing other than fucking and trashing. Women were two types: whores and bitchy whores.

Now the Democrats are the New Puritans.

Funny as hell. Scary shit, too.

I'm smart enough good enough and gosh darn it people like me.

It's just so funny that the Dems tolerate their own serial groper in the Senate. More accusers to pop up all the time. No one knows how many he gropped. Franken even doesnt even remember himself. rofla

Don't worry, your MASH ideal lives on through the Republican party.

S

7 female Senate Democrats and also Senator Bob Casey calling for him to resign. He's done.

Nice

S.

Can't wait to see that smug cocksucker burn.

>rare footage of young Al Franken

S to spit

What kind of sick fucking degenerate sexually abuses a 14 year old girl

Fuck no. Get Lindsay Graham and John McCaint to tell their Democratic friends to lay the fuck off Franken!!!!

Roy Moore is killing him. The prospect of Moore winning a senate seat has made the Dems keen on driving up the contrast between them and Republicans as much as possible.

Press Q to take a giant shit on head and then never think about ever again

Another male Senator just called, Brown.

>me on the right

At this point every Republican in the world needs to support the Franken farce to go on.

What a cuck. I'm glad he'll be out, but if it were me, I'd say fuck it and stay on until they forced me out. Not like my bridges aren't already burnt at that point and I'll be damned if I give up one of the most powerful positions in the world just to salvage my reputation.

S

>tfw a cartoon has felt more boobs than you have

Now I want a miniature toddler sized Colt Python.

That's not true though the Democrats have been the party social decay/ hollywood rape/ child trafficking and failed social policies that rely on their very own failure to have a sense of purpose in the next election for my entire life.

GET IN HERE

S

S

already at least two threads
why make a third you attention whoring faggot?

2D boobs at that bro. Being born 2D is winning the genetic lottery desu; hope transhumanism fixes that.

its happening!!

how many trannies do you think willie fucked?

He has a lot of support, still. Yesterday I heard someone still saying he couldn't have groped her because of the flack jacket. If he decides to stay, it'll be a huge shit storm.

Franken adamantly refusing to step down no matter what would be beneficial to Reps to offset the bad press of Moore no doubt. Dems are going to get him to leave though. He's on the brink already.

S

S

As others have said, even if he does stay, it's not that bad for the Republicans (much though I can't stand how nu/pol/ seems to have aligned with those cucks) since it'd make any complaints about Moore ring hollow.

Is the monster actually lout of office yet? If not, then no.

keep swallowing anime fapping virgin faggot.

F

What other skeletons are in Al Franken's closet, one wonders?

Gosh darn it.

Dammit. It's now the headline on CNN... Dems are realizing Franken's become a net liability to them. Think fast Republicans, is there a way to stop him from resigning?!?

Jew Privilege...!

OY VEY ANTI-SEMITE CALL THE ADL GET ABE FOXMAN ON THE LINE WE HAVE A HITLER OVER HERE IT'S LIKE THE SHOAH ALL OVER AGAIN SOMEBODY COUNT UP THE SIX MILLION

>The one on the left is obviously a clone of Bill Clinton that got a sex change
Heinlein was right. He was right about everything, even the shit he wrote with a brain tumor. Fuck it, ESPECIALLY the shit he wrote with a brain tumor.

Several Democratic senators have already demanded that Franken resign. Conyers was forced to resign. Where are Republicans calling for Trump to resign? Why are Republicans still lining up behind Roy Moore?

is he Jewish? looks like it.

Your Jewdar is intact my son. Probably along with your penis.

F-uck that guy in particular