Are beards Sup Forums approved?

Are beards Sup Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2015/05/04/science-proves-that-beards-contain-fecal-matter/amp/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLyPhS4D0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beards, yes. Whatever that faggy thing in OP's pic is, no.

Growing pubes on your face because you're insecure about your chin

Repulsive

If you're a basement dweller living in your granma's house then yes, but this also makes you a neckbeard.

Mustaches are much more redpilled

No hipsters and millennials have turned the beard into a symbol of faggotry.

But my wife likes how it tickles her thighs when I eat her pussy.

yes

People who don't have beards are bluepill soy boys who either have shit genetics and can't physically grow a good beard, wage slaves who can't have a beard because Mr Goldberg won't let them, or they got brainwashed by the Gillette Jew into spending a ton of money on razors.

Trying to hide that missing jawline, eh?

Better than having a weak chin on display.

Fuck jewpaste, fuck jewpoo, fuck the jewzorblade

Or I don't want to look like hipster faggot and instead prefer the look of a proper officer.

Beardlet detected

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2015/05/04/science-proves-that-beards-contain-fecal-matter/amp/

Get your shit face out of here

What's so wrong about a neckbeard?

>having a wife
>eating pussy
You just outed yourself as a bluepilled feminist faggot

thank god i have good jawline because i literally can't grow a moustache or any hair on my upper lips while the rest grows just fine and it looks ridiculous when i let it grow.

If i'm willing to bury my tongue in a girls ass I'm cool with microscopic amounts of shit in my beard.

>Being this much of a virgin.

Having a beard is the equivalent of taping a sign to yourself that says "I AM A NU MALE" in bright red letters.

>mfw Sikh
>can grow an Osama beard
>have to shave everyday for law enforcement job

I'm in the same boat. I have a Patrick warburton sized jawline but I can't grow anything other than tiny shaggy-like chin hairs. That's a good balance I'd say.

I agree. Almost overdosed on mustache red pills last year.

Cool story bro. Studies also show that women find men with beards to be more attractive and more masculine.
But sure, keep thinking your jawline is relevant. I'll be over here literally being more manly than you.

>pol approved
Could you be any more of a pathetic soyboy faggot?

t. pubeface gook

That get.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLyPhS4D0k

However, bodybuilding is not approved. Lifting, cardio, and other exercise is. Bodybuilding is a homo cult that is unsustainable in times of crisis.

After the revolution everyone wanted to grow a beard in Cuba, but Fidel said that only true revolutionaries should use a beard.

/thread

You can see the soyboy numales exposing themselves ITT

look at all the great men with beards. there is something to it for sure, faggy numale hipsters notwithstanding. I live innawoods and just let mine go. sometimes something happens and have to cut part off or it gets singed or something, but other than that, natural.

Letting other people control you is the ultimate cuck behavior. You imply you used to like beards but turned into a whiny faggot because other people liked beards.

Let me guess, you think rick and Marty is the worst show ever, right?

I don't have much hair on my cheeks, so I just shave it all every three days.
Don't care about, everyone seems to be growing a beard these days anyway. It's a fad, in the 90's everyone had a clean shaven look.

On most men, they look pretty dorky. Just sayin'
Only a few men can really pull them off.

whatever works for you works. Men figure that shit out on their own.

>can't grow a beard
>meanwhile limp wristed faggots manage to grow a full beard

/thread

Honestly, hipsters have kind of ruined it. A manly, cultivated beard is an imbressive sight to behold, but the trendies have done a lot of damage to it. Over the past few years, being clean-shaven almost seems to be the "new cool," as every other fucking Millennial has facial hair. Facial hair is so common these days I feel like a rebel picking that razor blade up.

>spending a tonne on razors

They're cheap

Lolwut I thought it was against your religion to shave?

Blame your ancestors. Not enough spainiard dna and too much jungle/prairie nigger.

I won't say a full moustache doesn't look cool but I personally can't stand them. I get so sick of getting hair in my mouth and needing a straw to drink anything.

I have a beard but it's well trimmed and short.

Oh yeah, we all need full beards to project power and masculinity, which is why every president going back a century has been clean-shaven, right?

Facial hair is simply a stylistic choice. Manliness comes from within and from your lifestyle.

You're unironically gay.

Why the fuck do you need a bunch of internet autists to approve your fucking fashion choices you mouthbreathing retard

This, I don't wear a full beard anymore because of them. Even when I wore the beard I shaved it once a month with an electric razor to stubble and now instead I do this once a week. So I have short face hair but not so much you can't see my Chad jawline.

It is for baptized Sikhs. I'm not baptized, though.

>a rich soyboy Jew tier draft dodging swindler from NYC of all places is your choice of masculinity

lol

i guess, then again i shave my head because i don't like to waste time putting hair products and combing my hair so if I ever had a beard I would be shaving just so i don't waste time trimming it

Beards only work on people with awful bone structure or who are over 50. It breaks my heart to see young beautiful men covering their faces like they're in some shitty hipster or islamic cult. Pic related, he looks 10/10 here but 4/10 with a full beard, but oh how the landwhales and soyboys love the beard.

I have a nice jawline and chin so I don't need a beard

I use a 1950s razor with blades that come 100 for $10.

Beards are for Mudslimes and Duck Dynasty.

baptized?
I thought that was a christian only thing. Is the ceremony similar?

I'll be sure to let all the low rent whores who hit on me know.
>actually maybe if I shaved it they would leave me alone
>thanks user you've potentially been helpful

Having better things to do with your time other than shaving, like banging your sister.

Outstanding.

no

just
/thread

it's a beard and a nice one

Checked & bearded

>feeling proud because some thots were attracted to you

This happens to every male, unless you're a complete incel (very rare). My point is that trimming facial hair means you are gay.

I and and bitches approve of my ZZ Top tier wildman beard. That's all that matters.

Who gives a shit about presidents? They're not good examples of masculinity. They're white collar office jockeys many of which never worked a day in their life.

/thread

Why not mix it up,it's not like either clean shaven or a beard is permanent.Seems like this entire thread is more chinlets vs low t beardlets,both forced to one option,arguing who is subhuman more,rather than beards vs clean shaven.

Men are born with the ability to easily grow facial hair, so the question is not why we have a beard, but why we shave it

When did shaving of beard become a trend?

Also for all beard dudes, buy a boar bristle brush

>shaving your face to look more feminine
>removing the visible distinction between male and female
>calling beards gay
Beards are a gift from God to man to distinguish ourselves from the opposite sex.

>man
>beauty products of any faggy variety
Choose one.

>tfw scottish
>tfw have hair fucking EVERYWHERE
>been shaving my facial hair since 13
should I go for it lads?

>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Taxation is theft
>Hitler used taxation
?

>Can grow a great, thick beard a few years after highschool
>Looks good on me, people regularly compliment it
>Couple years later it becomes really prominent for hipsters then numales
>Now I look like every fag on a college campus

The military should allow beards for none combat positions and during times when you’re are not deployed.