Youjo Senki

God is good and is a sick fuck

Gott is clearly, dare I say it, /our guy/.

This cute crazy loli being a reincarnated man has RUINED everything.

I thought he was tot.

Fuck, i wanted it to be something cool to watch with my friends but my friends had a serious autistic shock about the duckfaces.

>lelouch again has shit taste
It's an important part of her backstory, and gives the character more depth than if it was just some prodigy child with over the top powers.

I'm still surprised that people prefer the manga style since it looks like a shoujo manga.
LN > Anime >>>> Manga

It is important for plot and self-insert

It takes getting used to but the eyes more than make up for it. Tell them they're autistic some more it might help.

>sick
>Forcing a soulles salaryman into being a little girl somehow being wrong.

Does it become more relevant to the plot later on? Right now it being isekai seems to add very little to the story and I would prefer it without.

I didnt read either manga or ln but yes I hear entity X remains relevant to the plot and he certainly already uses what he learned in the real world there.

"will you go to war with me, my brothers?"

>self-insert
>he wants to be tanya
>not fug tanya
>with isekai
Insolent fedora wants to mess up the demiurges plans by showing that he can still live comfortably by applying his asshole philosophy and raising through military ranks even though this is supposed to be a punishment for him to break him and make the salaryman repent. God on the other hand forces him to pray in order for his magical abilities to work, and they are essential to his military service. Praying mindfucks her up steadily and slowly converts into faith.
It also allows to explain how she ranked up so fast without showing prodigy child chosen one bullshit down our throats.
>without
Just psychololi bent on warmongering and, potentially, sekai seifuku, which is nice, but not as complex.

Atheist Salaryman life

that just made my dick harder

i'd self insert into her alright

She will live to 2013 and return to Japan to kill Kubo (that looser salaryman)?

>she travels to the future
>she saves hinself

>he fucks hinself
>he gives birth to a blonde baby
>baby is left back in time in a orphanage

Didn't he said that he was sent into similar world? To the world where magic exist.

Yes

yes. the user is just firing headcanons

Mai Waifu

you mean mai husbando, educate yourself shitlord. misgendering people is equal to murder

Fuck off yuo homo sex, Tanya is a cute little girl (male)
And also mai waifu
Look at her cute smile~

Get help you mentally ill faggot

dont worry im only pretending to be retarded to bump. you have fine taste

but its the people who help that are the biggest problem, recommending shit like surgery at the drop of a hat.

>dont worry im only pretending to be retarded to bump. you have fine taste
For that, I forgive you.
But will she..?

do you even want her to?

mmmm, I hope not.

I cannot believe I nearly didn't watch this show because of the art.

I want Tanya to step on me and call me a coward

No...
>TFW Tanya will never kill you in a rage

Is anyone else extremely uncomfortable and find it problematic that our "hero" is a LITERAL n****?

No.

yeah I dont like how they cast an african for a german role, when does cultural marxism stop?

Not liking those thick dick sucking lips. Pleb.

oh that's what he meant... what a gaylord. it may have took some getting used to but i actually prefer it, and it's so fucking hard to not stare into her eyes anyway

I wish more anime girls had lips.