How do we fix the rampant cuteness problem?

How do we fix the rampant cuteness problem?

Articles like this is what happens when an influx of normies infiltrate something.

Luckily Japan doesn't give a shit about what cancerous westerners have to say.

Add more cuteness.

>ITT we pretend moeshit isnt cancerous because some nobody "SJW" commented on it

Fix the Japanese economy or allow Japan to have a real army

Women have their genitals mutilated and faces disfigured in the middle east but let's talk about the real problem which is Japanese cartoons.

Anime is probably the medium that has the highest concentration of actual cool girls that do actual cool things even before US considered it an issue.

That goddam Olympic can't fucking end soon enough.

Dont forget to report OP.

>moeshit

Go back to Sup Forums.

ROLLING!

>Women have their genitals mutilated and faces disfigured in the middle east
It's not a problem if brown people do it. Are you racist or something?

More rotoscoping.

It doesnt count if the girls are hot

The worst case scenario with stuff like OP is less stuff being licensed and dubbed, and who gives a shit about that? Websites can cry all they want. They might as well be screaming down a well

You hit the jackpot

Come on Kirino!

Force Japan to make everything set in America so everyone is fat and ugly.

Why would you report. This thread is relevant to Sup Forums

Next time you're feeling bad, I'll be sure to remind you that other people have it worse. I'm sure that'll make you feel much better.

>MOESHIT MOESHIT MOESHIT
Holy shit, I don't know where you insufferable faggots come from but you need to go back.

No it isn't. OP is just trying to shill some website's article.

Article isnt even linked you fag

It being posted on Sup Forums is already cancer, cancer.

>feeling bad because of cartoons you don't like

>Her name is Amelia Cock
I'd be mad all the time too.

Give me something good.

>problem

It's like this person has no knowledge of developmental psychology. Exploring one's self during puberty, free of societal restraints, is particularly important.

it's the remnants of gg.

roll

I'm tired of privileged white Americans disparaging the culture of People of Color (yellow)

>missing the point this hard
Either "people suffering more elsewhere negates suffering here" is true or it isn't, user. Which is it? We can address the question of whether you care about other people suffering, or which trade-offs you're willing to make, after you answer that.

dont give me a shitty one

wew, coincidentally I'm holding my guitar. Reroll I guess

rollan

>cartoons is suffering

That makes me feel better. Hearing about other people's struggles make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

>retarded website posts retarded article
>Sup Forums can't stop reposting it

The people whining about moe aren't powerful or influential, I wouldn't even know about them if you didn't keep bringing them up.

>suffering

Believe

Careful not to cut yourself.

>durr hurr we get to define what other people are feeling
okay, whatever you say. We're done here.

Stop reposting this fucking shit from last year.

People like OP's blogshit is basically advocating lack of variety.
Truly left-wingers are the bane of true diversity because they want everyone to think the same.

I mean, I don't watch moe shows that much, because there's a lot of other shows out there, so "fixing" the moe genre is just fucking stupid.

Left-wingers and their intolerant philosophies are the true tyrants of the current world.

Add a self insert fat ass girl, one second of screen time will balance the cuteness to zero

>western female audience offended by cute girls doing cute things
>western female audience massively votes for Yuri On Ice in those retarded awards despite not having any legtimitate place in any category
Really makes you think.

Please tell me about the people who are suffering because of Love Live!

Being feminine and strong does not compute for Amerifags.