I cannot make heads or tales on him and his show...

I cannot make heads or tales on him and his show. I've watched him for a bit and even though he embellishes when he makes statements, when I've looked things up the things he's talking about are usually substantiated. I don't exactly follow him on the whole "The elites believe that they are in contact with extra-dimensional beings" and so forth, but what genuinely bothers me is the supplements he sells on his store. They are either marked up, don't have enough of the ingredients listed to be effective, or haven't been studied enough to know if they work one way or another. Worst off is the colloidal silver which just flat doesn't work. Part of me wants to say he himself honest to god believes in what he sells and the people that are really putting the stuff together are taking him for a ride, but the other part of me doesn't accept naivety.

What are your honest thoughts on him and Info Wars? I'm not really looking for meme responses (I know, fuck me for going to pol and not wanting meme replies) but I really don't know where else I would ask this shit. Guess I hope some people have been looking into him much longer than I have and can share some insight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8YAagv60s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ozyczf3Psys
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr1BvQT2U8M
youtu.be/iwk7EX9O3-Y?t=26m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sensationalist journalism. in the end, he's just trying to sell products

He's just trying to make fuckloads of money befor his company goes down eventually.

He exaggerates and misquotes, but he will always point you in the right direction. Don't always take everything he says at face value, but look into the things he tells you about.

>What are your honest thoughts on him and Info Wars?
did you forget youtube is essentially TV? it's just for entertainment, this man is an entertainer. If anyone takes this man seriously, the deserve what's coming to them; now having disinformed people isn't good though... but as times goes by, more and more people learn to fact check from different sources.

>colloidal silver which just flat doesn't work
kill yourself you fucking retard brainlet

The Hollywood is run by Arabs.

That's what I've been doing, or trying to do. He's how I learned about Operation Northwoods, and that documentary that never saw the light of day, Conspiracy of Silence. Those are the two big ones off the top of my head.

Instead of chimping out, why don't you show me how I'm wrong, because evidently you know something I do not.

I watched Alex before youtube, noob.

He's no better than a televangelist. He tells the right what they want to hear and makes cash selling questionable products.

>I watched Alex before youtube
he was in the same entertainment business before, only smaller

He is correct on a surprisingly large amount of issues. He was the first to call out a number of things like Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11 and terrorist groups, and the NSA having backdoor access to your computer and phone, amongst others.

I believe he delivers the information the way he does and puts on the act that he does so as to get the powers that be to ease up on him, so instead of flat out killing him they can just say "look how crazy he is! what a nutjob! You cant take him seriously!"- this allows him to stay alive and continue dropping truth bombs to those who do listen. The information is generally real, while the way it is delivered is completely exaggerated, maybe sometimes even sprinkled with small lies, so that the elites watching dont take him too seriously- but they key here being is that it still almost always points his viewers in the right direction.

If he was professional and clean cut reporter, he would most likely have been eliminated a long time ago. His act keeps him flying under the radar. Just my .02 cents.

Back then we were against the NWO for real, and we almost defeated them, the whole timeline got retconned.

I think he's fake opp. Maybe not on purpose but they can feed him the info they want through "hot sources" that stroke his inflated ego.

He gets people all riled up with his "tip of the spear" bullshit and his apocalyptic views on society, like baby eating vampire elites and their potbelly goblin kin, but in the end he doesn't do anything. He just gives people the impression they are doing something, essentially normalizing defeat.

also he had steve back on after the obvious disinfo he gave on las vegas.

he was semi legit at one time. something happened since trump and his divorce and he is compromised now.

>we
you did nothing m8, calm down

He's a (((Stratfor))) shill.

> I don't exactly follow him on the whole "The elites believe that they are in contact with extra-dimensional beings"

That's 420 levels down the rabbit hole. Don't worry about it.

> and so forth, but what genuinely bothers me is the supplements he sells on his store.

Everyone should buy two of his supplements. The first is Iodine, because it's the most important and most common deficiency. He sells like a 7 month supply for $20 + shipping. It's a great deal.

Second is Selenium, another common deficiency. He sells a 60 day supply for $30 which is a shit deal but it's better than you'll find without effort.

I think he has been threatened in some way.

Alex Jones reminds me of Glen Beck now, Glen was allowed to expose some truth but he had to act tinfoil batty when he was doing it. I wish Infowars would do more quality and less quantity.

I still watch it though and I think he is right about most of what he says.

Controlled opposition. He gives some truth but in a way that makes his message look less credible.

So better than most news sources.

reminder that william cooper hated alex jones as a sensationalist fraud

>william cooper
lived an outlaw live spreading truth, eventually shot and killed by federal agents

>alex jones
enriched himself by preaching whatever conspiracy theory is popular at the time with no follow through or commitment while he sells you shitty products

HVHI, destroyer of the universe! Curse this thread and all the fools who deny your power!

Read FBI user, will make it easier to make up your mind.

>Everyone should buy two of his supplements.
what about CAVEMAN?

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

>also he had steve back on after the obvious disinfo he gave on las vegas.
I wasn't watching his stuff at this point. Would you mind elaborating?
Also, you could argue that running his show constitutes "doing something".

What are you talking about
No seriously, what are you suggesting? That I read the FBI? Read the whole FBI? Please be more specific

You have to learn how to decipher Alex Jones' reporting style. He does it to cover his ass.

For instance, dropping a large bomb, like say, "the government is experimenting with robots and AI that have the potential to kill humans". Thats a massive info leak that could get him into serious trouble. He has to soften the blow, "the government is experimenting with robots and AI that have the potential to kill humans- AND ITS BEING FUNDED BY LIZARD VAMPIRE PEDOPHILES FROM OUTER SPACE!" This allows the powers that be to laugh it off and not take him seriously, gives them something to point at laugh at, make them feel like theyve "outed" Alex as a nutjob or tinfoil fraud. Meanwhile, the real message, the fact that the government is in fact experimenting with robots and AI that could potentially kill humans, is now delivered out into the public- thats what matters. Those who watch will know to discard the whole vampire/lizard nonsense, and instead focus on the buried core message of the story- potential lethal advancement of robots and AI.

By far the most accurate news analysis anywhere.

If you disagree, you haven't watched him long enough or you're a cuckfag, or a flat out shill.

he's a disinfo agent

he's here to guide truth seekers away form jewish control of the world

Steve said that las vegas didn't happen and no one died. He went full tinfoil, it was really weird.

I agree doing his show is something, but the problem is with the way he exaggerates so much. He himself creates a situation where he should be doing more, because of how fantastically horrible the situation he paints is. If kids are getting raped and killed systematically, then no just doing a show is not enough.

What do you think the whole supplement thing is about? Do you think that's part of the facade?
I really do appreciate the input, just want to know what you'd say on that.

Huh. That is weird. On the rest of what you said, I understand the sentiment. Maybe he feels like the best thing he can do is stick around to keep telling people about these things. Taking law into your own hands? Dunno. Sometimes I think about that kind of thing myself, like when you hear about that pedophile shit, but you kinda' stop and think "What if I get the wrong person? What if I fuck it up?" That kinda' shit.

Still want a crusade.

Totally agree, but , again, he does this to himself.
He's always touting how he is the type of person that would stand up and do the right thing irregardless.
>What if I get the wrong person?
This is something Alex should say to himself before accusing others of being baby eating rapists. He's always like "its all here, we have proof" while pointing to a pile of different stories cherry picked from a million different sources. its either dishonest or just dumb.

Alex Jones is good.
He breaks news before anyone else and talks about things that no one else will.
He'll never go full Sup Forums but it's a great source of information for anyone with an open mind. Lot of shills come on here to discredit him and call him names because they hate what he does. There is a reason Trump was willing to go on his show.
If you aren't a fan of his method of delivery then it's probably just that you are not used to esoterism yet.

hes hilarious and constantly references interesting historical events that i had never heard of before
this is it dont expect more

So if you had to recommend an alternative, what would you suggest? Would you say there really is anything?

>He'll never go full Sup Forums
as if that were a good a thing, or would make him more credible?
>Lot of shills come on here to discredit him and call him names because they hate what he does.
the shill "argument", you're truly a Sup Forumsack brah, you forgot to post your frog meme too
>There is a reason Trump was willing to go on his show.
enough reason to not consider him an unbiased source of information

Theres nothing.
I watch infowars, theres lots of bad but theres also some good compared to MSM which is all lies and manipulation.

You just gotta stay informed via general sources so you dont get caught up in one of his hype trains.

He was better when he was contrarian. Trump killed Alex Jones' appeal.

LOL anybody not watching needs to tune in now. He's covering the Jew thing. And I swear half of Sup Forums is calling him out as a shill lol.

I look like Alex Jones like all news. Some truth, some bullshit. Hes eccentric and a salesman but I usually just skip the ads, . But overall comes across as a cool dude from his JRE. Heart seems in the right place, but just a bit nuts.

controlled opposition.

if someone hears the truth, but its delivered in a goofy way, most people won't believe what they're hearing. This is especially true with stuffy 'professional' types.

Most people choose what to believe because of body language, tone of voice, cadence, and herd mentality. AJ is a great tool for the elite to get out ahead of stories. If AJ leaks a story, and is screaming and gets red in the face while doing so, everything he says will be dismissed by 70% of the population.

The "they're turning the freaking frogs gay" is a great example of this. There are too much synthetic hormones in our drinking supply, and it is causing problems for people, but because AJ popularized that story, it'll never be actually taken seriously.

>He tells the right what they want to hear
go watch some of his vids during the bush presidency assclown

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8YAagv60s

he's a salesman, nothing more

>Everyone should buy two of his supplements. The first is Iodine, because it's the most important and most common deficiency.
stop using sea salt you stupid yuppie fucks!!!!

Lol yeah right, Alex Jones is currently at the best hes ever been.

He went from talking about generally stupid crap, like aliens and jet streams, to exposing deep state corruption as well as the Democrats. He has tons of normie followers now as a result, normal people who just want to know whats going on behind the scenes of DC, and dont give a crap about some tinfoil vampire/alien cral. Its much better, accessible and palpable now than it was even three or four years ago.

So you can admit that at the core of his stories, hes telling the truth. Thats all that matters. Let him dress it up all he wants, as long as the information is getting out there and you can filter out the bullshit, I see no problem.

I personally believe the opposite- that he dresses up his stories and puts on his act to keep the elites off his back.

His wife divorced him. In the civil court case, he showed that he truly believed what he says through the way he talked to his kids. Also, the reasons his wife gave for the divorce correlate with the ideas Alex Jones shares on his show.

he's the real deal

He isn't a reputable source. You can agree with his opinions, but you should probably find credible data to base it on

yea he plays fast and loose with "truth" but sadly not really much more than the rest of the media

All media has gotten less reputable. But somehow the election of Donald Trump got people concerned with good journalism again. Hopefully new, reputable outlets emerge. Still, establishment media is more factually correct than info wars, but even the establishment needs to be more consistent.

>muh selenum
I just eat brazil nuts, 2 a day is more than you even need and I could eat 50 of the fucking things a day if they weren't practically poisonous to you at that amount

>I don't exactly follow him on the whole "The elites believe that they are in contact with extra-dimensional beings

He's saying the elite are satanists. And he's absolutely right.

Understand that if Alex Jones was 100% factual and more professional, he would probably have been killed by now. His antics and over the top embellishments keep the heat off of him.

That's definitely something to think about. I'm not exactly interested in getting into his personal life too much, but I'd be interested in reading or hearing what she said for myself.

Satanism is a meme. When he calls them satanists, I really don't see it as much more than him as a Christian reiterating that they are awful people involved in evil shit.

>if he were
You are just defending his carelessness at this point. Alex Jones, does in fact, believe in what he says. It's not an act.

>he'd be killed
Nope. The United States has the Democratic norms to allow dissension. Political assassination is a thing of the past for the U.S. If you actually believe people will come to kill people like Alex Jones if he engages in proper journalism, you are sorely mistaken.

>Political assassination is a thing of the past for the U.S. If you actually believe people will come to kill people like Alex Jones if he engages in proper journalism, you are sorely mistaken.

>Who is Andrew Breitbart
>What is Wikileaks
Try harder faggot

>Satanism is a meme

Bullshit. They build temples, statues and perform sick cult rituals.

It has been confirmed now.

7:12

>The Greeks used to be blond haired and blue eyed

youtube.com/watch?v=Ozyczf3Psys

Watch JRE #911. It will blow your fucking mind user.

>he will always point you in the right direction.
HAHA!
Like "globalists want to destroy Israel and Israel was founded by Jews in 3000BC" because that's what he said today.

>One example
>What is anecdotal evidence?

>Wikileaks
What about it?

Don't be a crank

>the whole supplement thing
That's just a way for people to support him financially.. it's the same kind of thing as selling coffee mugs or tshirts. A way to earn enough to continue doing what he does.

And he acts nuts so that he doesn't end up as another Clinton body bag recipient.

>what do you think about the supplements
The man has to fund his show somehow, it also adds to his whacky tinfoil persona.

Already have. It was pretty good, though evidently Joe and Alex aren't on the greatest terms since that podcast.

They're either LARPing atheists, neo-Pagans, or black metal fans. I doubt the "sick cult rituals" are actually related to any of those people. Well, you might be able to say that for the black metal fans, but usually that's just them cutting themselves up or something retarded because they have legitimate brain problems.

>LARPing

Stop parroting meaningless buzzwords. They don't pretend to worship satan. They do worship satan. They don't pretend to be cannibals. They are cannibals. If it looks like a satanist, acts like a satanist, talks like a satanist and spirit cooks like a satanist, then it's a satanist.

>What do you think the whole supplement thing is about?

They are vitamins. Do you not know what vitamins are?

Alex, much like other talking heads and personality groups are all Hollywood created. I also know that if you speak critically of Israel then Jones will immediately jump into liberal fallacies and turn right around and call the critic a liberal since he works for them.

William Cooper was a fucking retard who didn’t pay taxes and believed in aliens, when UFO shit is literally a government psyop to cover for experimental weapons and aircraft.

The idiot killed a Federal Agent when they finally caught up with him, but people make him out to be a martyr who dindu nuffin. He is literally every negative meme about insane libertarians imaginable and probably the most paranoid person to ever amass a sizable audience.

>Stop parroting meaningless buzzwords.
Live Action Role Play. You know, what nerds that play D&D do? It means pretending. I was talking about the LaVeyans, who are atheists that pretend to be all the spooky things paranoid Christians think a Satanist is.

ALEX JONES JUST WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT CLIMATE CHANGE ISN'T MAN MADE AND THAT SANDY HOOK WAS A HOAX

>all these underage faggots

He still, to this day LITERALLY THE ONLY "e-celeb journalist" who has exposed some real shady shit going on in the government

And he has always been up from when selling shit

None of this patron trash or neetbuxs whores like Lauren Southern fleece off neckbeards

If you haven't watched any of his documentary's dont even post

I know what it means and it becomes meaningless coming out of your mouth. You are retarded for comparing people that dress up as wizards to the pedophile rings that rule the world and murder children.

Post best documentary or get off the board

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

The Obama Deception is great too.

I didn't. I disagreed that they are literal Satanists. Accusations of Satanism are a dime a dozen, and the people who actually call themselves Satanists don't live up to the ideas. Jones calls them Satanists, and like I said, I feel like that's just another way for him to call them evil. According to him they believe in some fucky multi-dimension shit and that they will ascend and become transhuman through global control, to consolidate their power so they can develop the technology to make it happen. Conflating that with the people I mentioned doesn't really do it justice.

>people who actually call themselves Satanists don't live up to the ideas

What a joke argument. First no true scotsman. Then no true christian. Now it's no true satanist. You are just a waste of time.

Okiedoke. Thank you for your contribution.

ya know that in Today's

infowars/prisonplanet has been around for over 2 decades. most likely longer than you've been alive. Its not going anywhere soon.

Look at this video from 2000, Alex has never changed, he is genuine to the core.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr1BvQT2U8M

implying youtube came before alex jones. underage

...ya know that in Today's show he confirmed hes a Israeli shill and not even a Christian..
(last msg was a test my ISP got banned for a while)

He’s an entertainer. He’s like Jon Stewart, don’t rely him for news.

youtu.be/iwk7EX9O3-Y?t=26m51s

It used to be just an illustrous analogy for what is actually happening and the stories that mattered but were too hard for normies to digest. I watched ironically now and again.

Now hes like a promoter for ecelebs and throws in utter nonsense every other story. He's got to be some kind of plant.

Oh we got a tough guy here do we?

hes right 99% of the time. been listening to him since i was 15... gonna be 23 soon. him and Michael savage are like fathers to me. listened to savage since i was 12

I too have taken Introduction to Comparative Politics and Models of Democracy.

I liked it

Inter-dimensional beings are real you pleb.

>t. Bluepilled who thinks the US gov doesn't kill real opposition
Alex is almost certainly on government payrolls.

Savage is a kike sellout.

Gary Webb, Michael Hastings, Brietbart, Bill Cooper, Assange via character assassination.

Lurk more.

Damn. I'm 32 and can relate. I listened to Savage before I was even political aware at the same age to go to sleep. I also knew who Alex Jones was before YouTube. People just coming in contact with him in the last year don't know him, and it's been obvious in this thread. I can't copypasta, but someone should post his rebuttal to that song someone put out.

DESTROY THE CHILD, CORRUPT THEM ALL

>it’s not the Jew it’s not the Jew it’s not the Jews
Alex “I don’t care if America is brown as long as it’s free!” Jones refuses to name the actual enemy

This. Anyone saying he is a controlled shill has no idea the amount of damage he has done to these scum.

Supplements are good shit, they work.

The Aliens are real. I've seen some shit.

What do you guys think of those former Infowars employees that have decried him in recent years, with allegations to "selling out", becoming pro-establishment/a "Trump Cheerleader", or more broadly that he's changed?