My power... My power is... MAXIMUM

My power... My power is... MAXIMUM

You forgot the ER.

Can someone explain to me the bit at the end?
>But what about the Otherworld Tournament coming up?
>Well, now you have a lot more options.
>...That's fucked up, man.
I don't get the joke here.

The Grand Ki can do miracles, but is only given to them that has proven themselves to be worthy beings.
I guess King Kai is saying that if South Kai has someone special like King Kai with Goku, and have that person winning the tournament. Then he could in theory get his part of the universe back.

I thought it was only dead people can compete in the otherworld tournament and now that everyone in the south galaxy is dead he has a lot more people(options) to choose from.

He means now that entire South Galaxy is dead more fighters should show up in other world, meaning he has more options to choose from for entering into the tournament with.

Yeah, what he said while I was typing.

now that this reminds me of something.
Once Pikkon makes his appearance they better voice him as a black guy

Ah, so that's it. Thanks for the explanation.

AND HIGHER

I like Broly, but this episode helped me realize how absolutely stupid he really is.

I love what they are doing with Cell though.

Really, making Vegeta the main target would'be been far more logical and less petty. Broly was traumatized by King Vegeta's execution and his virtually identical son is the only substitute for his vengeance.

Of course, it would be difficult to make Second Coming, but then again that's not a huge loss.

>Of course, it would be difficult to make Second Coming, but then again that's not a huge loss
Well by then you could just have him just have a grudge against Goku, because he defeated him in the first movie.

The thing is that Broly's trigger in Second Coming was Goten's crying sounding like Goku as a baby, but we can't use that.

>LOL! WE REFERENCED HOW DUMB BROLY IS! ARENT WE ORIGINAL AND HILARIOUS?
I want TFSbabies to go and stay gone

I still think it's dumb Goku kills Broly with a punch. It's not even a special move.

how is there a SOUTH galaxy. There's no south in space.

Sure there is. You just have to go opposite of north.

But there's no north? Time and Space as we know it loose all meaning on a galactic scale.

Maybe there's a magnetic field around the galaxy. Then you'd pick one end to be North, and the other end would be South.

The universe is a perpetually expanding cluster of galaxies there can't be a true magnetic north because said expansion is always redefining the laws of direction

If they're saying south galaxy as in south of the galaxy then that's not a problem.

If they're saying in the universe then there could be larger structures than galaxies. A galaxy cluster could potentially have a net magnetic moment. I'm sure that's what Toriyama meant.

It's pretty clear that each Kai rules over their own Galaxy.

Which is in itself preposterous as their are billions upon billions of galaxies and not just ne for each cardinal direction

Dragonball universes have size limit and shaped like spheres so regions can be assigned to them.

There IS a south though, here's the proof.

Each of them actually rules over 1/4 of universe.

>I get triggered by shit easily
You first, tumblrite.

I had forgotten how much of an asspull Broly's death was. Curb stomping everyone into oblivion and then Goku gets a bit of Ki from everyone else, who most likely already lost most of it due to getting beaten up and then he one shots him.

I mean, i was worse than Trunks using his hope sword on green man, but at least that was just a random movie.

The best part is that Vegeta's last sliver of energy was the deference between goku getting destroyed and one shotting broly. I still think broly is cool though.

In Dragon Ball, the universe is a sphere laid out like this. It has cardinal directions.

At least the song was catchy

I hate everything to do do with that

so where do you think the POWER IS MAXIMUM kid is these days?

Do you think he knows the meme? He has to. Do you think his IRL friends give him shit over it. I would

Is Beerus's planet its own small sphere like the Supreme Kai world, or is it inside the big sphere? Or do we not know at all? I mean obviously this was drawn before Beerus was invented.