Good Goys

So the MAGA movement was a Mossad Psyop from the beginning. Well done Jews. You guys do know that this will end with Trump and his entire family getting gassed in a camp right?

1488 > MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

cybersecurityintelligence.com/blog/trump-handed-russia-classified-intelligence-2539.html
nsarchive2.gwu.edu/nukevault/ebb547-Kennedy-Dimona-and-the-Nuclear-Proliferation-Problem-1961-1962/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We Won. Get over it you stupid fuck. Jews have been persecuted against since the beggining of time and now we have a president that will protect our freedom. Again fuck you

Russian/Saudi psyop. Why do you think their TS+ intel was handed directly to Lavrov?

on my memory, every american president was cucking to israel and saudi arabia
I don't see that changing any time soon

The goyim know. You may have 30% of our nation brainwashed but the rest of us won’t standby and spill more American blood for Israel.

>Why do you think their TS+ intel was handed directly to Lavrov?
what?

yeah you will and there is nothing you can do about it

At first I thought Trump was a moron, it’s now clear he was a puppet.

Kennedy wasn’t and look what happened.

The Israeli intel that was handed to your FM in the White House. news to you?

Yes it is news to me. Can you link an article or something?

and the resulting Israeli reaction... imagine, it's almost like Russia doesn't like America's extended arm in the MENA region

I got you, Ivan
cybersecurityintelligence.com/blog/trump-handed-russia-classified-intelligence-2539.html

MAGA

oh god, you were talking about that, again.
aren't allies supposed to share the intel?
anyways who "leaked" this information in the first place? "sources", like with every other trump scandal?

said this elsewhere. anyone who didnt think trump was controlled op was a fucking brainlet

the guy is kike through and through, has been for decades

Russia is not an ally retard.

You'll have to forgive my countryman above, he thinks you're our mortal enemy. If you look back in history there was an incident when Russians sailed over to the lawless land that would eventually become Sweden and burned a few miserable shacks to signal their displeasure with Swedes sailing over to Rus to plunder and rape all the time.

Swedes haven't forgotten this outrage yet, and probably never will!

I advise paying reparations to put this behind us. 1,000 rubles should cover the damage. ;-)

Israel killed Kennedy for reprimanding their nuclear program:
nsarchive2.gwu.edu/nukevault/ebb547-Kennedy-Dimona-and-the-Nuclear-Proliferation-Problem-1961-1962/

Trump likely suspects this, and that Bibi had more knowledge of 9/11 than his Jew cabal lets on. So Trump has tried to make "the art of the deal" with the heebs, the huge bow on his gifted life. But as true Sup Forums knows, a deal with the Jews is always, ALWAYS a deal you lose.

OP said it best
1488 > MIGA > MAGA > "the force" > We

YOU ARE FORCED TO CHOOSE ONE ITT:
>1488
or
>MAGA

Sup Forums unironically supports the jews now

This is/pol's guy.

They own this

>30%
AYYY LMAO more like 100% you fucking jew golem

MIGA

It's bizarre how important Israel is to the right. Like Obama didn't campaign in Israel and that was an important story on Fox.

Trump is a kike. Trump is a kike. Trump is a kike.

>playboy magazine
>media star
>jewish children

BUH MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

Trump is a kike

>Step one of the modem crusades to take back the holy land
>Somehow a bad thing

Putin is a Jew puppet too

Glad to see my fellow white men waking up. When did you realize Trump was another ZOG neocon? For me it was when he bombed Assad over a false flag caused by Israel. I should have suspected it sooner. For example why hasn’t Trump released his tax returns? Seems like sneaky kike shit to me.

Also TRUMP IS FAT

Putin's daughter is married to a Jew

And you're only getting that now? Kys yourself.

Is that Trump’s grandson? Seriously Trump let his daughter destroy his family line, really think he’s gonna fight to protect our border?

wait so trump ordered two big macs like insider user said he would a couple of days ago ?

You dumb fucking burger eating 0.1 IQ degenerate filth
In fight against scum in Syria these countries are allies

I'm sure if your government demands it, the cucks at kremlin will be happy to oblige.Like they "forgave" the debt of every third world shithole that took loans from them, without asking us, the people.

Last time I checked US policy is the removal of Assad faggot. You’re barley a second world nation. No gold medals for you dope fiends, bunch of cheater cheater potato eaters. Filthy mogol rape baby faggots. I’ll fuck your whore sister and make your Russian whore mother eat my cum out of your sisters puss while I piss asparagus piss on em white a double bad dragon dildo up my ass smothered in icy hot.