/Bng/

BLACK nationalism general

Other urls found in this thread:

beliefnet.com/faiths/home-page-news-and-views/is-farrakhan-merging-islam-and-scientology.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP, you're not even trying to hide the satire...

This is a White nationalism thread now.

silence mutt

>Meds aren't white when it fits my narrative

Meds arent pigskins

The wizard is here to help!

Make sure you all reply to this you absolute faggots. Let OP know why blacks are not the best.

hey look mom i can cherry pick photos too !

>my ancestor

image to be added to

>race is only skin color
way to be a brainlet

Is that her tit in the two left pictures or....

White people are inbred devils created by Yakub in a cave.

elbow

Nigga nigga boo, where are you?
We've got some work to do now!

Wow it's almost like first worlders have a lot of time to waste at the gym.

is this nigger scientology?

They don’t possess the strength of character to be a great fighter. That’s why all the best fighters have always been white men. Name me one great black heavyweight fighter? You can’t do it. You wanna pull Ali out your ass? Then why he didn’t go to Vietnam? Cuz he was scared. No Vietnamese never called me nigga. I called him a nigga eight times before breakfast. Want he gonna do? Jean Claude Van Dam killed a man with his butt cheek power.

no

No I don’t think we should use the word, and I’ll tell ya why. Because niggas have gotten used to it. That’s why. Hell, they like it now. It’s like when you growin’ crops and you strip the soil of its nutrients and goodness and then you can’t grow nothin’. You gotta rotate your racist slurs. Now I know it’s hard ’cause ‘nigga’ just rolls off the tongue the way sweat rolls off a nigga’s forehead. But we can not let that be a crutch. Especially when there are so many fine substitutes: spade, porch monkey, jiggaboo. I say the next time you gonna call a darkie a nigga you call that coon a jungle bunny instead.”

I'm already huwhyte.

this is a Sup Forums tier thread you anons, just make a nigger hate general.

To be honest. The black one still looks more violently tempered.

Wrong response! The huwhite wizard has condemned you to an eternity of being black. Try again next time or kindly wait until the universe ends.

KARA BOGA BROTHERS

Sage

We need a purge. Some stunt like /mlpol/ to get these fucking newfags out

Sorta...a dumb nigger came up with that shit in Prison and then the pedo molester "Hon" Elijah Muhammed picked it up and gave po niggers a religion !
They do dress nice and act moral.Too bad cuz ppl really do like being moral f'real.
Anyway you are right in your sniffing out Scientology !
Is Louis Farrakhan trying to merge Islam and Scientology?
beliefnet.com/faiths/home-page-news-and-views/is-farrakhan-merging-islam-and-scientology.aspx

One time I posted the We Wuz Kangz meme on a black nationalist video comment section, and several people responded with the 100 emoji or said things like "we ARE kangs"

Because he's short. They have the same stance but looking up makes you seem more defiant whereas looking down makes you seem more subservient.

>"When you overdose so much in testosterone your veins explode" the pic

What exactly is a black nation? KFC? Prison?

>OOGA BOOGA BROTHERS

Make me huwhite, Jared!
Those were the days.

6'0 vs 5'11

>KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

Africa's history has seen thousands of citystates rise and fall, and through out, even today, not one has ever considered the idea of a black race. It's alwayd been regional peoples, collected famlies and tribes, nobody ever argued for "black" Why? Because to do so would admit to the existence of other people.

Woosh! You are now a certified huwhite man user, you don't need to hang around this thread anymore.

we need a discord

kek

>select all images containing a kang

White people have weak recessive genes are going to be bred out within a couple centuries
How do you guys feel about this?

Can I become a honorary black?

This thread belongs in the trash.

OP is pic related

Kek

Oh, that’s why the Japanese jump to show respect. Christ Hans

To honor KARA BOĞA I've created the BBC (Big Black Check) or simply, the Black Bull Offensive.
As we can see the BLACK man, represented by the BLACK horse which is a force of nature, unstoppable.. goes Ng2-e1, already prepped by the wh*te king.
If we continue analising the scenary where the Black Bull Offensive takes presence, we can see the phallus of the Black Bull: it occupies the coordinates e2-e3.
the wh*te """man"" can't do anything about it but move apart (Kf3-g3)and let the BLACK TÜRK pound the wh*te queen, the wh*Te"""""""""man"""""" can't fight because KARABOĞA (represented by the BLACK KANG) is protecting the BLACK Horse(BULL)granting a protective, melanin aura.

WE

White people are always the quarterback. I can imagine that in a war of attrition with the elite, the blacks do serve a purpose.

Black Bulls CAN pull carts

wtf

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.
KARA BOGA

Whew

We have a counter to that
Castration, and slavs and jews are unaffraid of your BBC they laugh at it so much they revel in castrating ethiopians

>women use the term "breed"
get better fakes autismo

I ONLY KILL WARRIORS
NOT FOOLS THAT IDOLIZE THEIR PENIS AS IF IT WAS A WEAPON

the dog relaxed

Nice copy pasta Rashid, now go get a job and stop being a NEET

Sorry but you are not white, Paco.

Reminder that NATIVE British people are 100 per cent BLACK BULLS. In fact Africans are a little mixed with whites due to the fact they have a land border with the wh*tes whereas we are detached from Eurasia so we kept our 100 per cent BLACK BULL bloodline
This is why we voted Brexit. We have too many white immigrants from the EU. It would be ideal if we had no immigration to keep the BLACK bloodline pure, but that is economically impossible. African Blacks who are at least 70 per cent BLACK like are more similar to a pure Anglo Saxon who is 100 per cent BLACK, than a 0 per cent BLACK white pole. They are therefore easier to integrate into our society. This is also why we conquered Africa instead of Europe. We don't want white subhumans in our country, even the mixed BLACKS of Africa are ok compared to them. So that is why the Commonwealth is almost all non-white countries who are mostly but not PURE BLACK like Canada and New Zealand. So we voted Brexit to kick out the wh*tes so we could import more BLACK BULLS.
Now is Brexit making sense?
KARA BOGA!

All toothpastes are proxyfags.

Dat jus proves the whitey is keeping the stronk negro down

A woman needs a man, by a man i don't mean an individual who has Y chromosome and a penis, i mean A REAL MAN who's dominative, both physically and mentally strong, attractive and masculine. Role of woman is to help her man, role of man is a bit more complicated, he has to look after his family, make money, please his wife sexually, defend himself and his family from threats etc. White race fails to accomplish all the tasks that i mentioned, hence, they cannot fulfil the duties of a real man. The BLACK race, however, can. The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity. Compared to the wh*Te race, the BLACK race is superior in every way to the Yakub's race. They can easily complete the tasks of a real man while possessing all the traits that a REAL man needs. Allah made the BLACK race strong.

On top of that, BLACK people have bigger penises than whites. Why would a woman want a tiny, limp and pathetic white penis? A woman wants a big, domineering penis and only a handful of whites actually have that type of penis, but more than 90% of BLACK men have that type of penis, rest 10% have even bigger than that. During sex, the woman won't feel anything, she'll be bored if a pathetic white man """fucks""" her. A BLACK man, however, will make the woman SCREAM, she will scream so hard that every glass object will shatter in the room. Including the wedding portrait.

Lastly, when you go out with your wife you have to protect her from male predators who want to steal her from you. But if you're BLACK, your domineering size will make your presence known without you even needing to point yourself out. Which will make the male predators shun away automatically, because they cannot compete with you. And your BLACK skin, will frighten the white opponents, because they'll remind of the fact that your ancestors managed to survive the scorching sun of Africa for centuries with that skin. What did the wh*Te skin even survive? Absolutely nothing.

MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DICMUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DICMUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DICMUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DICMUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DICMUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DICMUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DICMUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DICMUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DICMUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DICMUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DICMUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DICMUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DICMUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC MUH DIC
The post

This may seem difficult to you

Don't you got something better to do than copying fanfictions and pasting then on pol as if it was a work of art

is he the doctor, engineer, or the scientist you think?

What was his goal there?

He didnt have one, it can be hard to think what will happen 3 seconds into the future

I've got stuff like the bottom right in my city center. Makes the attacks a little less sad

Hello brothers....

KARA BOGA.(PbUH)

>being a bald nigger with puffy steroid and
He looks constipated.