Sup Forums would rather let some white, nu-male soyboy impregnate white women instead of a based, conservative black man

>Sup Forums would rather let some white, nu-male soyboy impregnate white women instead of a based, conservative black man

Explain yourselves Sup Forums.

Conservative black man, easy. At least he won't raise the child to become the next transgender mess.

Nothing less to be expected from 56%

why can't a based, conservative black man marry a based, conservative black woman?

Yes I would rather some white guy impregnate a white woman than make more blacks.

Carlton can do whatever the fuck he likes for making my childhood better.

>based, conservative black man

Would never impregnate outside is race, but yes, would rather have is bleached/blacked genes than those of numales growing along side my sons, so long as he was a good father

White men can change their minds, but you can't unshit a child's genes. If we achieve a culture switch, that white soyboy's kid will grow up in a conservative environment and be more likely to be a chad. And frankly, I'm more comfortable around any white people, even shitty soyboys who have never shot a gun. Don't care if a negro likes low taxes, I don't want them around. Net negative.

Blue birds should fly with the blue birds.

Carlton could tear anyone ITT in half, desu.

>Conservative black man that will stick around to raise his children
>A numale soyboy with a high enough sperm count to actually impregnate a chick.
ITT: things that don't exist. I might as well hope for her to have an immaculate conception as it is in the same realm of possibilities.

you are a cuck. all it takes is one generation to change a white families mindset, even if for the pasy 100 year they have been extreme social liberals or commies.
this guy gets it

past*

Fuck off

sage

>Throwing away millenia worth of evolutionary traits that made you the most beautiful and most dominant race on the planet
Ideologies can change but their offspring will be mongrels forever. I wonder how it feels knowing that all your ancestors would absolutely fucking despise you.

The correct answer is that neither mulattoes nor the spawn of numales should exist

THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY IS BLASIAN
Yep, You heard it.

The future of the human race is going to be Blasian.

Why?
Two of the most inclined birthrates are both Sub Saharan African, and Chinese, and it doesn't just end there. China is already currently setting up 'business' in Africa starting with Rep Congo, and will set up many towns for the masses of Chinese people to immigrate to.

The future is blasian, and there's nothing you are going to do about it.

If I had to choose I would rather take the congoid

pretty sure lavar burton is a white man.

Of course you would, sweden, of course you would

i-it's just skin color, goyim!

I throw acid on her face either way

You can remove cuck out of a child, you can't remove black out of a child.

Race-mixer shills need to fuck off back to r/thedonald

I am a white female who craves big black penis all the time. Evolution has proven that black men are superior when it comes to sexually pleasing us females.

Is that Carlton?

>t. Lauren Southern

I don't know what your goal is, but masses of black folk are flocking to east asian women since we think they're just simply better.

>South Africa
>White female
Niggers are getting more and more delusional these days.

This is a black gentleman. Not a nigger.

I'm not racist, because I don't dislike black people. Just niggers.

Don't be racist OP.

POO IN LOO (shut up you indian coolie subhuman)

neither becuse Iam not a filthy cuck

Its funny because when you look at what nations watch interracial with white women the most its almost all black nations and India/Pakistan. And then in white countries its mostly America/UK. With all the traffic coming from predominantly minority areas. Interracial is literally just a white girl fetish.

My people was a colonial power race mixing for loyal sons and for a gradual civilization of the new world way before your pathetic country was a meme
Im not a cuck user, i have never been cheated on, and im not responsable for all women in my country
I just care for my people and i relate more to any half-breed than a numale/soyboy

>he spends his free time larping as a woman on a Bhutanese bootleg anime blog

Did i hurt your feelings with my comment?

Because white bois keep stealing them

>based, conservative black woman

I will support Carlton in all his endeavors.

studies show that it's white males who racemix more

I'm sure both of the conservative niggers are nice guys, but come on.

what does your anal smell like?
what does your anal look like?
what is exactly the colour of your anal?
have you had your anal licked by anyone?
has your anal been penetrated by a penis?

i'm a girl's anal enthusiast but have never seen it in the real life
i love girl's anal more than anyone else in the world yet have never seen it in the real life

i'm fucking serous
please give me mercy

I don't particularly care about race mixing but you are being way shortsighted by only looking at the first generation.

mongrel offspring is still shit mongrel offspring

Nah its funny that a black guys crowning achievement in life is dating a non black girl.

"its my job to embarrass him"
she literally does that by existing
god subhumans and 52%ers are wierd.

Interracial relationships between white women and black men are racist because she only likes them because they are black. They've fetishized the idea of a black man fucking them because it would piss their dads off.

And as they say, having racial preferences in dating is racist.

Next time SJW says being attracted more to certain races point that out to them, especially if it's a woman a black.

Not me mate. I think people in love, no matter what ethnicity are beautiful!

I’m a Trump supporter! Good for them!

Does it hurt your feelings when you imagine us white women enjoying great sex with black men?

>when russians think they found the ultimate meme, when in reality they just make themselves look like shit.

C1, terrible choice, one of the most used images. What are you gonna use next, nigger?

I am a white girl. Why are you so angry? Who hurt you?

Regardless of who the black guy is, if a white woman has children with him she ruins her own racial heritage. Only white people can have white children.

Why is this so hard to understand?

fuck off all you Calton is the one nigger every white guy loves.

>posting images of ugly white women to make your point

kek

White men:
>Taller
>Higher iq
>wealthier
>most popular on dating apps
>seen as most attracitve males on the planet

Niggers:
>muh big d-dick

try harder. Btw, how does it feel to know you would still be living in mud huts if it weren't for white people?

Do you need some counselling to deal with your anger issues?

>>most popular on dating apps

This. When will niggers learn?

If you need help take another selfie with this dude with one eye closed.

Is that dog their bull in cuckold sessions?

soy culture passes, black genes are forever

her sons may make it

>posts 40 year old ugly hag

We should setup a Gofundme for you to lose your virginity to a white woman so you stop getting triggered by all these facts/reality/statistics.

You mad, nigger?

>niggers
>learning

Please sweety, relax. Don't forget to take your meds, right?

The only mad one here is you, because wh*Te countries are getting BLACKED, and there's nothing you can do about it.

In their defense, sheboons are the ugliest women out there.

>that's a 10/10 "white" woman in South Africa

kek

Does this hurt you, sweety? She's so young and so fresh, huh?

Of course. The idea that women of my race are so fucking self-centered they'll throw away their genetic wealth by breeding with IQ 70 subhumans is infuriating!

They get what's coming to them of course. They usually end up beaten and then abandoned, having to raise their unruly half-black offspring by themselves. No respectable white man will ever have them at this point, so she's on her own, she made her bed, now she'll sleep in it.

But this karma is not at all satisfying to behold. It is a TRAGEDY. The white race NEEDS it's women to have white children, or we'll go extinct.

And then Western civilization will collapse, as Europe and the USA turns into third-world nations. Only Asia will remain livable.

If you're in trouble wait until he's out of the room and let us know okay. It'll be okay.

You can keep posting as many pictures as you like, but in the end statistics don't lie nigger, we are more popular. Even with your own woman

Unicorns can't find other unicorns.

>Does this hurt you, sweety

lmao you went with B3 (see ). Predictable as shit.

why don't you just upload your own tits?

Does this picture upset you sweety?

You're wrong. All women avoid negro males. They have obnoxious attitudes, horrible hygiene, no conversational prowess, make less money, smaller penis', etc, etc, etc. There's literally nothing going for them, other than for women to virtue signal they aren't racist.

feel free to visit

>le based, conservative nigger in a maga hat
kike

I may be a minority around here, but I only care about race insofar as it can effectively predict actions & behavior. Positive exceptions are more than welcome, and you'll never find me criticizing a quality black man for seeking a sane wife outside of his own race

Hello hiroshima-san

This girl gets it. She is allowed to have racist dating preferences.

Most black women are ugly and overweight so I refuse to date them unless they are light skinned, they are pretty. And Asian women all look the same. Look like children to me. Dating a young asian woman I would feel like a pedo.

Just be consistent. I'm okay with some dating racism, but don't pretend this isn't a racist statement any more than mine was.

>black man takes DNA with a proclivity to make poor life choices out of the gene-pool
>black man's off spring is substantially smarter than he is and will further dilute their linage

I'm fine with this, low hanging fruit theory

That picture is very misleading. The starving boy in the photo lived in apartheid south Africa. Technically they both have whitey. The photographer set off to show the horrors of apartheid and ended up killing himself a few years after he took the photos

Pathetic,

The future belongs to the alpha male. We white women have decided who are the alpha males

>out of the gene-pool
Except he spreads it and the fact she is with him indicates also poor genes.

He held her at gunpoint and made her take a selfie with him.

see These cucks are running out of images to spam. And all the new ones will be added to the table.

KEK

>POO IN LOO
The absolute state of nigger bants!
How many apes did you fuck today, Harambe?

how many photos do you have in your cuckfolder ?
honest question since this shit is allways the same pics

lol are you really thinking that it can hurt me?

hiroshima dialect is so fucking disgusting that
whenever i hear it i always get impulse to annihilate them all

hiroshimans are fucking subhumans who literally deserve to be massacred in a cruel way

Soyboyism isn't genetic. His sons could go on to save the white race.

Once a white woman gets sewage dumped into her genepool, that is the end.

90% of them are here

Autistic swede cant understand an obvious joke

Hahaha haha

>We white women