Kemono Friends

This is a japanese hippopotamus

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/rgtmbc.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to go on adventures with those friends.

But, user, aren't you afraid of the ceruleans?

No I'll defeat them with my human wit and GUNS.

How brave! Thanks for posting in my thread, user. Enjoy the rest of your day.

I've been waiting all week for this thread.

So how many different people on Sup Forums are watching this show? I would say there is about 5 of us 10 max.

Oh! I thought it was just user and me so I was about to give up.

I have no idea but yeah it looks like most anons aren't interested.

a.pomf.cat/rgtmbc.webm

is it yuri?

Thanks for making it friend.

Damn is this the first one?
I just watched it and was shocked how much I enjoyed it. Stuff like this makes me feel like a little girl much more than precure.

>boku
If it is, it's the best kind.

>Damn is this the first one?
No, the others were just too distracted by how shitty it was to make the obligatory post.

Cute.

I don't know, user. I think it's just one of those cute girls doing cute things shows that are very nice and relaxing to watch. I can't wait to meet new friends with MC!

You're welcome!

>all 3DCG
Fuckk why

I'd watch this if the episodes were shorter. It's a cute way to teach kids about wildlife and ecology. But there's way too little substance stretched out over 20 minutes. This would be much better cut in half.

The blue meanies make no sense either.

If anything it's beastiality.

Fennec best mammal

Yeah, I hate it too, but I have suffered through crap "animation" before. Hopefully the story is good to make up for it.

>The blue meanies make no sense either.
At least wait until we learn what they are. Maybe they're the manifestation of an environmental problem or something.

They hid a lot of characters from the OP, it should be fun seeing all the cute friends as they appear.
Hoping for some good sea life.

Because it's cheap.

Them penguins though.

You will drop this.

The description sounds like furfag yuribait shit.

Meanies.

I can't tell if the cheetah is laughing or the girl is supposed to be screaming.

You can't distinguish between their voices? Serval is laughing and yelling autistically, and MC is screaming and running for her life.

The acting quality of them both is so bad it blends together. It doesn't help that their mouths don't move when they talk.

I hate her voice so much.

>it's still has a better CGI than fucking Berserk

WHY

It really doesn't.

OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR FRONT TAILS?

>Lost in the savanna
>Hear snoring above you
>Look up
>See this

Wat do, Sup Forums?

Pull out my rifle.

Boom/